Rattan Warehouse Reviews

4AM

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Rattan Warehouse made you happy

"Terrible company with really poor aftersales. I purchased a set online, had regular communication whilst waiting for delivery. The company promised they would call me en route to deliver in order that I could meet them at my address to save taking the day off. Nobody called, the furniture set was left dumped in my driveway. When we unpacked the furniture it was found to be damaged and really poor quality. Absolutely not with the £650 we paid. Immediately requested it be collected and sent photos of damaged items. It took four weeks for the company to collect the furniture, two dates were arranged and they didn’t turn up to collect, one of which my husband took the day off (unpaid). Nobody answers the phone when you call or responds to emails. It’s now been 3 weeks since they collected the furniture and I’ve still not been refunded, I call daily but just get the same recorded message that everyone’s busy in the warehouse, and only one email to say that someone’s looking in to my refund query. Will be seeking legal advice. Don’t buy from these clowns, spend a bit more for really good quality rattan. Worst mistake I ever made!!!!"
Are you Rattan Warehouse? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Don’t reply to requests made by phone and ail"
"The colour of the rattan was nothing like the picture showed. some of the aluminium feet were dented. The quality of the rattan is questionable as it appears to look like the rattan is pulled too tight so all the lines look wonky. Also ours was damaged and even though we called numerous times and emailed they never contacted us to resolve. Very disappointed"
"This is not a good company quality of furniture is very poor, communication is very difficult mainly get answerphone. I have been trying to get them to collect my furniture for the last 2 weeks and give me a refund but unfortunately no success so having to take legal action now. Do not use this company. I will be looking for other forums to leave reviews."
Rattan Warehouse is rated 4.30 based on 27 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access