Rattan Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rattan Direct

Tell us how Rattan Direct made you happy
Terrible customer service. The furniture is quite good but they sent out the wrong rain cover. We have spent 3 months trying to get them to send the correct one. They always promise it will be delivered in a few days but nothing arrives. I would not buy from them again because if anything goes wrong they do not deal with it. They don't phone you back and only occasionally reply to emails. Customer service is hopeless.
I placed an order on The 30Th July this year and paid over £1600 for conservatory furniture. I was told my order would take from 4-6 weeks. After 4 weeks I e-mailed for an update and was told as the order was coming straight from the warehouse they would find out and get back to me- they didn't. I then telephoned a week later and again was told they would find out and telephone me back- they didn't. I telephoned again and was told it might be that the cushion covers were out of stock and they would find out and get back to me- again they didn't. I then e-mailed again and this time they did get back to me and was told they didn't know when my order would be ready and did I want a refund! I had wasted 6 weeks waiting for furniture, the customer service was awful it was like they had no interest and didn't care if I got my order or not. Would not recommend this company.
I have been trying to contact Rattan Direct and they have not answered my last three emails. We have had a nightmare with our delivery and after spending £900 on garden furniture, one would think professionalism would be a given. Plus, the glass on the outdoor coffee table was chipped and the quality of the cushions are well below what they used to be (we are in possession of some other furniture we bought off a friend). I hope that someone will see this and perhaps get back to me as it’s been a month. Thank you
Nice furniture, but terrible customer service. The furniture covers they sell with their rattan sets are not waterproof and I have been trying to buy new cushion covers for 9 months. Every time I call, I am told they will be in stock in 7 weeks and that has been going on for nine months.
Purchased a 7 piece cube set just over 2 years ago and now find that the synthetic weave is breaking up quite badly. Referred problem to Rattan Direct who replied quoting out of guarantee (2years). The furniture was not cheap and would have expected it to survive longer than this - very disappointed with their dismissive response.
rattan direct are very informative and their prices are very good an excellent choice for quality goods
Large 2 seater wicker sofa. Easy to use web site, customer services efficient, excellent delivery time with plenty of text , email and phone calls regarding tracking and delivery times. Product not quite as robust as it looks on web site hence 4 Stars, but pleased with the look and is comfortable
I have purchased garden furniture from Rattan Direct three times now and find the quality of the furniture to be very good and the delivery fast and efficient. We did experience a problem with our table and also a missing outdoor cover for one item but on both occasions the customer service team handled the issues very well and sorted things out quickly.
Really fast delivery, excellent products and good prices
Rattan Direct is rated 2.90 based on 10 reviews