Rated People Reviews

34% of reviewers recommend Rated People

How would you rate Rated People ?

"This company are run by crooks, lure you in with false promises of job leads, impossible budgets set by the public, fake jobs, then when you finish your 12 month membership and you try and cancel they tell you that you've automatically gone straight into another 12 month membership so you cant leave unless its on their terms! avoid and use other means of bringing work in for yourself! these are scandalous!"
"We run a team of decorators based in Sheffield paid money out to buy fictitious leads but when asked for a credit back rated people refused I think this is totally wrong if you pay good money for a lead but can't get hold of the customer or the customer has already had the work why will rated people refuse to give you your money back in all honesty bogus leads supplied to get your cash avoid"
"Have nothing to compare it with but rmpropertymaintenance, did a good job of replacing my front guttering. Explained everythng all the way along and did the job there and then. Very curteous and professional guys. Price was £650, not sure if that was average or not."
"3 people to cut hedge. Started raining so couldn't check outside. Paid team in good faith. When checked outside .... standing ba co..... chunks out the top. Wonky in the extreme. Should have been straight. E mailed the guy. Said he would come back to straighten. Never did ! Our neighbours say now they were gypsies using a member's card?"
"We used Salamander Garden and Landscape to do work in our garden including erecting a Summerhouse. A job which should have taken 12 to 14 days has dragged on since April. He ordered a summerhouse on our behalf - BIG MISTAKE!!! We paid him part cheque and the rest in cash, total £1,304. for the summerhouse. OK we picked a rubbish company called Garden Buildings Design (Billy Oh) we had weeks of delay waiting for the order to go through. When it finally arrived with the wrong parts and poor quality we rejected it and were due a refund. Unfortunately Domonic Boorman placed the order so the refund had to go to his bank! The refund went through to his bank on 25 July, we have been chasing him for the money to be paid into our bank to enable us to order another summerhouse from a different company. He was fully aware that we are pensioners and need this money desperately as the new summerhouse is arriving on 1st August. We cannot contact him by telephone (voicemail says NOT AVAILABLE, TRY LATER). No answer to several texts and emails. We gave him time to respond today but nothing! The matter has now been reported to the fraud department of our bank! It looks like we have been scammed twice as it also happened to us last year. Beware of using tradesmen you do not know. Only use someone who has been recommended by a friend. Please Rated Trader thoroughly check your tradesmen before putting them on your website. We thought that by using your company we would have avoided all this stress and we now have to pay another company to finish the outstanding jobs in our garden and we now have to use installers who have been recommended by the new company. This is going to cost us a lot of money which we can ill afford. We treated Domonic Boorman very well, this is how he repays us!"
"Conn please don't use these people . They just take and nothing in return disgusting service rude staff"
"Already told you taking your person to court."
"Aggressively harassed by a tradesman that unofficially got my details from a rated tradesman request. RP not even trying to figure out how this has happened. Unsympathetic to possible data leak."
"Was totally ripped off by what was a very disreputable tradesman. Rated don't seem interested. Women living alone should be aware that Rated People does not protect you from 'tradesmen ' who will take advantage, overcharge for a shoddy job and then won't respond to requests to fix it."
"Put job on for plumbing integrated washing machine job done straight away and even came back to fix faulty door name of business Property Solutions 365"
"Having found the house to home guru Ltd on rated people we where promised by Marcus the bathroom of our dreams ! The whole project is now at the point of us taking him to small claims court started in February the work is of poor quality and unfinished the electrics are a cause of great worry with flickering lights and sockets hanging out . This is only a small number of problems experienced . S"
"Cowboy builder butchered my bathroom which was left for 3 weeks and never finished. Had to get another tradesman to finish job through a friend. Also left an elderly disabled lady in a builders mess for a month and never finished job! Dreadful site!"
"I found rated people very easy to ask for a gardener/landscaper to do 2 jobs for us, building a flat pack greenhouse and edging an existing bed needing a border defining. A landscape gardener Stephen Slater contacted me and has completed both jobs today to a very high standard. I am very happy with the work done by this very competent gentleman."
"The plumber Joshua Thriscutt did a good job and his charges were fair."
"I used rated people for a year when I first set up my business. I received a phone call one day and the chap from rated people persuaded me to join a £24 a month contract to use on lead credits, cancel when you like. After 12 months rated people continued this service without my permission, which is apparently in the small print that they can do as they please. I tried cancelling before and after the 12 months but they refused. They have threatened to take me to court if I don't pay. I no longer run my business so I no longer need the service. I have never missed a payment. Rated people is a good idea, but I would advise against taking out a contract with them as it is almost impossible to get out of it."
"SCUMMERSSSSSSSSS"
"We found a great plumber to fix our toilet, sorted!"
"I find it’s the arsehole customers that are the pain Every one checks the tradesmen out but not the customer Most have no idea what they want or even how much things are The only winners are rap I could say more but probably wouldn’t be allowed"
"i had to have a new ceiling in my kitchen and i got it done by Craig Evans and Paul Williams and they did a great job of it and i would use these men again they were polite and friendly and fast as doing it i could not be happier with the job they did"
"We've used these before and have been satisfied. However, this time we had a tradesman who simply didn't do what was agreed in his quote and he refused to return to finish the work. He charged a huge amount for so little work. We are at present taking him to Court. Rated People were not prepared to put our review onto their site as they said it didn't conform to their T's & C's. They make you water it down so much it doesn't reflect how bad the trade person is. In short, you cannot get any idea of what the trades person is like, as they basically only allow good reviews which makes their system absolutely pointless. At the end of the day all you get is a name and you may as well ignore any reviews."
Rated People is rated 2.42 based on 50 reviews