Rapid Pass Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Rapid Pass
Telephone

How would you rate Rapid Pass ?

"Rapid Pass was a fantastic no nonsense approach to passing my test. Gemma was brilliant and method to teaching was amazing. Thanks you changed my life"
"Absolutely disgusted with the unprofessionalism. Dennis was always on the phone distracting me and if i stalled the car the phone call would cut out, as the phone was connected to the car, he would get angry at me. He would swear and insult me when i made mistakes which made me lose any confidence i had in my driving. He would ask me to pull up at shops or his house to run personal errands in the time i was paying for!!! Save yourself money and bother and use another company."
"Vicky was so friendly and helpful. She was an absolute pleasure to learn with and took everything at my pace, but gave me a push when I needed one! She’s a wonderful instructor and would highly recommend her to anyone! Her patience and dedication was beyond expected and I will be eternally grateful. I will actually really miss her! Thanks again Xx"
"I had my first driving lesson on the 24th March with Steve I said I wanted to drive by September and with his support and dedication to ensuring he makes time for all of his students I passed first time on August 10th! I can't thank him enough!."
"Dennis is an absolute legend wouldn’t of passed without him .id recommend him to anyone who’s wanting to do their driving test thanks again for all your hard work and patience with me it’s been a pleasure to of had you as my instructor."
"I passed my driving test today with Mark as my instructor and he was brilliant! Always patient and he explained to me what to do in the easiest way possible. Would highly recommend him!"
"Dennis took me under his wing after failing my first test with another instructor, would recommend to anyone! Great guy and takes his time with you at the same time making you feel relaxed in the car! Cheers 🍺"
"Danny was a great instructor and ensured I was at a high standard before my test, being a friendly and funny person to be around which made me feel at ease while learning to drive. Highly recommend."
"Had lessons with Danny . Made to feel at ease straight away . Will definitely be recommending them"
"Great instructor always felt at ease and focused on issues"
"Very quick turn around, was hoping to get through my test as quickly as possible and Danny facilitated that perfectly. Can’t fault any aspect of the service. Thanks guys."
"Highly recommend was fantastic got me a pass on first go both Dennis and Gemma great instructors"
"Absolutely fantastic would definitely recommend all leaner drivers to Rapid Pass Gemma"
"Had Danny as my instructor, couldn’t of asked for anyone better to get me through my test."
"Can not thank Dennis enough or recommend him enough he has always made me feel nothing but comfortable and always been there to carm me when I got nervous once again thank you so much going to miss your singing"
"Dennis made me feel at ease all the time and was very patient Great instructor"
"Denis is an amazing instructor. He relaxed me and gave me my confidence in driving back."
"I had a terrible experience with an awful instructor called Dennis who appears to own the business. He was so rude and so unprofessional. I wonder how he is still in business. He is a horrible person."
"I would like to thank Gemma, Dennis from the automatic service and also Mandy from the manual service you have all been amazing and would definitely recommend to anyone"
"Dennis went out of his way to ensure I finished my lessons and pass my test first time. Would highly recommend."
Rapid Pass is rated 4.92 based on 346 reviews