Rapid Pass Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rapid Pass

How would you rate Rapid Pass ?

"Very quick turn around, was hoping to get through my test as quickly as possible and Danny facilitated that perfectly. Can’t fault any aspect of the service. Thanks guys."
"Highly recommend was fantastic got me a pass on first go both Dennis and Gemma great instructors"
"Absolutely fantastic would definitely recommend all leaner drivers to Rapid Pass Gemma"
DAVID HIBBERT
Unverified Reviewer
"Had Danny as my instructor, couldn’t of asked for anyone better to get me through my test."
"Can not thank Dennis enough or recommend him enough he has always made me feel nothing but comfortable and always been there to carm me when I got nervous once again thank you so much going to miss your singing"
"Dennis made me feel at ease all the time and was very patient Great instructor"
Andrew Shipley
Unverified Reviewer
"Denis is an amazing instructor. He relaxed me and gave me my confidence in driving back."
"I had a terrible experience with an awful instructor called Dennis who appears to own the business. He was so rude and so unprofessional. I wonder how he is still in business. He is a horrible person."
"I would like to thank Gemma, Dennis from the automatic service and also Mandy from the manual service you have all been amazing and would definitely recommend to anyone"
"Dennis went out of his way to ensure I finished my lessons and pass my test first time. Would highly recommend."
Jacqueline Ryan
Unverified Reviewer
"Gemma has been fantastic and very patient, always made me feel at ease and her instructions have been brilliant. Would definitely recommend her to anyone. Xx"
"Gemma is an excellent instructor who helped me pass my test first time, very helpful and patient throughout all my lessons. I would highly recommend 5 stars! (Dan is ok too) 😂"
"Gemma Explained everything in detail very happy with every lesson it’s proves it I passed 😀"
"Passed first time with 10 hours! Dennis was a great instructor"
"I passed first time with gemma and dan, so friendy i would highly recommend going with rapid pass. Thanks"
"I passed first time with Rapid Pass! I only had 15 hours in 3 5hour sessions... definitely Rapid! Gemma and Dennis are fantastic! Lovely people! Thanks so much!"
Joshua Harrison
Unverified Reviewer
"Passed with 1 minor after a couple of 5 hour courses. Dennis is a great (if gobby) instructor. Decent singer as well!!"
"Wouldn’t drive with any one else. I didn’t like driving with someone else but Gemma was calm and brilliant. I have passed with in 6 months and that is down to gemma herself thank you"
Jessica Baker
Verified Reviewer
"Dave parrott- first ever lesson with a rapid pass (with dave) and it was absolutely amazing! Gave me such a confidence boost, deffo sticking with these guys🤞🏻"
"Upon joining my courses. I felt VERY comfortable with the Instructor and his formal, calm approach. With the kind guidance, I feel more better about myself and have the confidence already to keep learning to drive. I'm loving the endless support, generally. Thank you, Charles."
Rapid Pass is rated 4.93 based on 336 reviews