Rapid Pass Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Rapid Pass
Telephone

How would you rate Rapid Pass ?

"Dan has helped me become a more confident driver throughout my enjoyable time as one of his pupils."
"Steve was a great instructor made it easy to pass thank you"
"Top bloke, really recommend him! Made it a breeze to pass"
"mark was excellent great instructor would recommend"
"Den was a brilliant instructor, filled me full of confidence from lesson one. He was very patient and informative. Would recommend to all family and friends."
"I would highly recommend Rapid Pass. Danny is the best instructor that’s there is. A++"
"Gemma Supported me through my intensive course, she helped me get over my nerves and was very good driving instructor, fab all round would definitely recommend!!"
"After 5 years of on and off again lessons, I never thought I’d pass my test. After doing an intensive course with Gemma I had the confidence and ability to pass my test. I can’t thank her enough! Best school around!"
"Vicky is an absolute star! If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t have passed my test. She made it a pleasurable experience and helped me gain my confidence on the road, didn’t let me give up and always had faith and kind words when they were needed. Thank you!!"
"Vicky was a legend! Easy to get along with and a great teacher, wouldn't have wished to have my lessons with anybody else."
"I had Vicky From Rapid Pass 2nd time pass brillent intructor. Helped alot having her in the car for my test carms the nerves alot Thanks vicky👍"
"Gemma my instructor was fantastic,she was calm and direct and corrected anything immediately which helped immensely. I would recommend Rapid Pass to anyone especially going with Gemma who got me passed first time!😃"
"I would like to thank the Rapid Pass team and Gemma in particularly for all her hard work and patience. I would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you Gem"
"I've just passed my test at the first try in Louth. My instructor was Dave. I would highly recommend him. He's been great with me, helped me take on board all the things i needed to work on and is a great instructor. He gave me confidence in my self, and not to doubt myself. The test went really well and that's because of how i was taught. Thank you so much."
"I found my driving experience with Rapid Pass and particularly Gemma extremely enjoyable. I found the teaching methods very easy to understand and I managed to pass first time. I’d like to thank gemma so much and I would highly recommend this driving school to anyone. Many thanks!"
"Rapid Pass was a fantastic no nonsense approach to passing my test. Gemma was brilliant and method to teaching was amazing. Thanks you changed my life"
"Absolutely disgusted with the unprofessionalism. Dennis was always on the phone distracting me and if i stalled the car the phone call would cut out, as the phone was connected to the car, he would get angry at me. He would swear and insult me when i made mistakes which made me lose any confidence i had in my driving. He would ask me to pull up at shops or his house to run personal errands in the time i was paying for!!! Save yourself money and bother and use another company."
"Vicky was so friendly and helpful. She was an absolute pleasure to learn with and took everything at my pace, but gave me a push when I needed one! She’s a wonderful instructor and would highly recommend her to anyone! Her patience and dedication was beyond expected and I will be eternally grateful. I will actually really miss her! Thanks again Xx"
"I had my first driving lesson on the 24th March with Steve I said I wanted to drive by September and with his support and dedication to ensuring he makes time for all of his students I passed first time on August 10th! I can't thank him enough!."
"Dennis is an absolute legend wouldn’t of passed without him .id recommend him to anyone who’s wanting to do their driving test thanks again for all your hard work and patience with me it’s been a pleasure to of had you as my instructor."
Rapid Pass is rated 4.92 based on 361 reviews