Rapid Pass Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rapid Pass

Tell us how Rapid Pass made you happy

Telephone
"I would like to say a massive congratulations to Gemma from rapid pass on my fast track driving she has been amazing from start to finish I couldn't reccomend this company enough first class service I should of done this years ago but Gemma got me thro everything I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn to drive A* kind regards Tim"
"Steve was excellent with me on my lessons made it very easy for me and boosted my confidence which when I first started out with him I had none would recommend him to anyone"
"My instructor Steve has being an absolute pleasure do drive with has help me a lot, I have learnt a lot with Rapid Pass and now I have passed. Thank you very much would highly recommend !"
"Excellent instructor, highly recommend James. Brilliant teacher and helped me pass first time!"
"Steve is a great instructor, very friendly and funny, very helpful and got me well prepared for my test, very useful lessons and asked what I wanted to do in each lesson to make me more confident, would definitely recommend."
"Amazing experience, big Dan is one of the best instructors I’ve had, highly highly recommend, top lad"
"Thank you Gemma for taking the time and effort and having patience to get me through my test. I couldn’t of done it without you."
"Big Dan, best driving instructor, feel completely at ease with him and couldn’t have asked for a better instructor. Highly recommend!"
"Just passed my test thanks to james lessons. So much fun and alot of knowledge taken in. Thanyou"
"Thank you for helping me pass my driving test Steve you have been one amazing teacher I would highly recommend you to anyone I know who are doing the test"
"Definitely recommend,"
"100% recommend Dave Parrott from rapid pass, he was so patient with me from start to end! I was a very anxious learner and took me a long time to feel confident, however Dave had the perfect balance of respecting my worries and also pushing me forward! Cannot thank him enough! Passed first time as well! Bonus!!"
"Passed my test today, service was great from day 1 and my instructor (Gary) has been a great help teaching me, highly recommended."
"Thanks Danny, you’ve been great 👍 , really friendly and a great instructor"
"Super fun and pleasant instructor and put forward for test in incredible time. Pleased isn’t the word!"
"Very happy with rapid pass would highly recommend big Dan help me great through all lessons into passing first time"
"Had gary as my driving instructor. Gave very clear instruction throughout my time with him, giving me a confidence in myself i believe i wouldnt get from anyone else. Highly recommend."
"I had Gemma as my instructor and cannot recommend her enough! After problems with other instructors from other driving school instructors Gemma made me feel really at ease and gave me the belief to pass my test. Nothing was ever too much trouble and she always made sure I was driving to a high standard. I would thoroughly recommend both Gemma and Rapid Pass."
"Extremely good service always on time James is a very experienced instructor keep up the good wok 👍"
"Absolutely amazing teacher..lots of fun whilst learning. Passed first time.. Would 100percent recommend James at rapid pass"
Rapid Pass is rated 4.93 based on 425 reviews