Rapid Office Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Rapid Office Furniture
"When I was browsing the website, there was the opportunity for an online chat with an adviser. That was very helpful in confirming my understanding of the item in which I was interested. Placing the order was very straightforward and I received confirmatory emails very quickly afterwards. One of the emails gave the dates between which the order should arrive. This covered more than a week, and I wasn't sure if I would get an update once the order had been dispatched so that I would know when I had to stay in to take delivery. In the event, the order arrived very promptly (the second day of the time window specified), and i was in at the time. This was great, but it would have been helpful to have had an update to say it was on its way. The chair was to be built up before delivery. The box it came in was really big, but the chair only occupied some of it as it was in two parts with 3 tubular pieces also in the box. There were no instructions so my husband just put everything together in a logical way and it all seemed to fit - well, the chair hasn't collapsed. So, very good service which would have earned 5 stars if a delivery update had been provided and a note on how to put the built-up chair together was included in the box."
Shelley A
"Perfect delivery and set up. great addition to our office"
"Great service. We wanted a table in a very short period of time and Rapid Office Furniture came back to us straight away and delivered and installed just as promised."
"Great Service, from ordering to delivery and installation. Placed an order for replacement office furniture 8 desks + Chairs. Boardroom Table & Chairs storage units + Reception desk. Delivery + Installation Date agreed at time of booking, absolute pleasure to deal with, will be using again and would recommend to any one looking for great quality office furniture."
"Delivered on time"
"I have Called Office Rapid Office furniture for a conference table, I told them I need it in a few days. Although it wasn't in stock, Chris called the warehouse and had it made, delivered and installed within 3 days. Excellent service, competitive prices, Top Quality furniture, mess free installation and wonderful people to do business with. Thank you Rapid Office Furniture."
"Delivered on time"
"Really pleased with our new meeting room table. Delivery was as was promised and the table looks great and seems good quality. No complaints at all."
"Really great to deal with! quick response time with kind helpful people on the other end, and great service! the guys that come to instal the things are quick, mess free, hassle free, people really a pleasure to work with! thanks!:) Shout out to Chris! he's the man!"
"By delivering what I ordered"
"Excellent..... Used Rapid Office for the first time, overall experience was excellent a simple and straight forward process. I liked the updates which were sent through. The most important part was the quality of goods received very impressed indeed."
"Good quality and service. Everything arrived on time. Fitters were excellent and friendly. First class service."
"Perfect delivery and set up. great addition to our office"
"Delighted with our new Reception furniture. Arrived at the time expected, assembled by a friendly and helpful gentleman and all in all the finished items meet all our expectations."
"Great communication and competitive pricing"
How you would you rate the information provided on our website?
"Great furniture & they delivered & assembled it when they said they would, we have been using these guys for years, great team"
How you would you rate the information provided on our website?
"I would like to suggest that chairs and tables could have glides as they are very near to floor."
How you would you rate the information provided on our website?
"Item arrived in great condition and time stated on the website - very happy with the product!"
How you would you rate the information provided on our website?
"Friendly staff. Delivery on time. Very happy with product"
How you would you rate the information provided on our website?
"Their customer service is excellent, delivered within the timescales promised. The boardroom table was erected by extremely competent and very pleasant chaps. Would definitely recommend Rapid Office Furniture and use them in the future. Very many thanks to all concerned."
How you would you rate the information provided on our website?
"Great company & easy to deal with. Good quality furniture at a very reasonable price. I will be re using Rapid Office in the future"
Rapid Office Furniture is rated 4.83 based on 107 reviews