RAM Peripherals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend RAM Peripherals Ltd
Read RAM Peripherals Ltd Reviews

About RAM Peripherals Ltd:

Over 30 years ago, Mr G Ram founded RAM Peripherals Ltd. with the idea of supplying the UK market with disc duplication machines at the height of the CD era. Partnering with Rimage, a world leader in the duplication industry, we expanded to supply hardware and consumables into countries around Europe, including France and Ireland.

As technology changed and a new era began, our portfolio of products expanded. Alongside our duplication machines, we moved into the USB market and most recently the 3D Printing Industry .

+44 (0)20 8 543 9696

sales@ram-peripherals.co.uk

14 Lombard Road
Merton
London
SW19 3TZ

Ram Peripherals have been exceptional in their service and advice for many years. I would highly recommend. Their equipment is top quality and always available, shipped very quickly. They are the most reliable and knowledgeable company I have used with friendly service and have solved our problems on many occasions keeping our business successful. I can't praise them enough.
Thank you so much for helping me select my 3d printer - you were super helpful and made the whole experience delightful.
Look forward to working with you again!

Thanks,
Susan
Thank you for your expert advice. Rimage kit back up and running. Great technical team
Thank you for my order. Arrived the following morning. Great service
USBs copied and printed quickly.

Cheers Ian
helpful team
Very helpful team. Thank you for all your help
Great Service & Fast Delivery. Back for More Next Month
Order process was quick and easy.
Easy to order from and speak to. Thanks
Professional and very helpful company
My 3D Printer has been out of action for a year or so and needed a repair. The team at Ram gave me my options, and fixed my machine quickly and gave me a great price. Would recommend highly. Thanks a lot guys
Our 3D printer arrived this morning - thanks for the recommendation and help!
Enquired about a 3D printer and was helped by Stan, who gave me great advice and support. Order arrived next day as promised, thanks a lot Stan!
We have used RAM Peripherals for over 10 years to duplicate and print our CDs. Always efficient and helpful. Would highly recommend
RAM Peripherals Ltd provide a truly excellent customer support service and a wide range of high-quality products. I would highly recommend.
Great service as always by the team. Thanks for my order
RAM Peripherals Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 17 reviews