Racking.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Racking.com

sales@racking.com

Riga WharfBristol Road

Tell us how Racking.com made you happy

"every shelving piece was broken, it looked as if the whole batch had been dropped"
Hi Estella Beverton,

I am sorry to hear you have received damaged items. I have tried to contact yourself but we do not have a number on our system. We certainly do not expect you to accept damaged goods.If you contact a member of our Customer Service Team on 01452 22144, we will be more than happy to arrange for replacements to be dispatched,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
"Great product. So easy to assembly and surprisingly strong. Well pleased just the job. Definitely recommend."
"Seemed a little flimsy at first, difficult to create small shelves as you cant get the panel in easily, quick to construct but you do need to pay attention to the slotting would like another shelf for personally"
"Racks arrived, relatively easy to assemble with only one person, especially once first/bottom shelf in.. Will probably order more"
"Quick delivery, good quality. Would recommend."
"Excellent service, product was perfect for the job, great value, I will use them again"
"Solid unit of good quality, fairly easy to assemble (though best done with two people working together). The end of some of the beams had been slightly bent during transport and needed to be hammered gently back into shape. But the final result is satisfactory."
"Ideal product for my needs at the right price. Easy to erect and sturdy enough for most domestic uses. Not for commercial. Definitely reccomended"
"Fast delivery. The assembly instructions were pretty useless but once I'd worked out how to put it together it only took about 30 mins. It's sturdy and good value for money."
"Two big problems: (a) some of the horizontal metal bars (to hold the shelves) were slightly bent at the ends. Considering the thickness of the steel, the only way this could have happened was that a very heavy object must have been placed on top the bars in storage/transit. It took a lot of hammering and swearing to straighten the pieces sufficiently, wasting much time and effort. (b) once assembled, we then found the dimensions were not as described. The difference was only 10mm per unit, but when you trying to fit in three racks along one wall, that's 30mm extra in total. If the published width had been correct, they would have fitted perfectly, but the extra "inch and a bit" meant they could not go in the available space. Redeeming features: (1) the racking is good quality; (2) looks great and (3) easy to assemble (but only after I'd hammered out the kinks mentioned above!)"
"Arrived as stated the next day. Good sturdy product, took only minutes to assemble. Very pleased"
"Great service. Even though the delivery firm couldn't find our address and returned our shelving to Racking.com - entirely delivery firm's fault, not retailer - one quick call to them and they had it back on the road for next working day delivery. Can't fault them at all."
"All delivered fast as promised. Great"
"Excellent service, pleased with quality of the product."
"The shelving unit I bought is sturdy and well made. Easy to assemble. I would use again this website."
"excellent service and delivery product exactly as descrbed"
"Pleased with the Racking itself, paid £98.40 for one 1790x900x450 Blue 5 level (260 Kg) and was delivered quickly. I was concerned with the 'BigDug' special offer flyer inside the box that offered three racks of that size for £79 (now £69!). However after going back online they are the 175Kg version so if you don't need the extra load ability bear this in mind as these are a lot cheaper, but that left me unsure if I'd paid over the top."
"Just about okay product. Fiddly to assemble. Further research has shown it is also expensive. On the positive side good prompt delivery."
"Excellent product delivered quickly. Highly recommend"
"Easy to put together. Looks great & very useful storage space."
Racking.com is rated 4.49 based on 61 reviews