Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd
Read Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Rachel Simpson Ltd made you happy
The shoes are gorgeous, but I am very unhappy with the service I received. First, I used the conversion chart to order and since I am ALWAYS a US size 7, ordered the 36 as per the chart. The shoes were way too big. I reached out to several ways (the form on their site, an email of an individual that I had of someone in the company when I had to reach out to earlier to find out why I never received a receipt and had no clue when my shoes were arriving, and their instagram account) with questions on the best way to return these items and advice on what size to order. Literally no help. The only response was from instagram, telling me to fill out the form and basically just saying "sorry we're busy". The person I emailed was apparently on vacation. I did re-order the shoes in the next size down, however I have paid almost $700 out of pocket at this point for these shoes. I had to pay to ship them here (twice) and ship back the return. Plus I have yet to be refunded for the return and there has been no email or information in regard to wether or not it has been received. These shoes have cost me almost as much as my wedding dress. Considering this is supposed to be a quality product, I really expected quality service. I also NEVER take the time to write a bad review and usually I let things go, but I am very upset about the lack of help and the cost out of pocket for 1 pair of shoes :(
Damaged item, by time customer service replied they had sold out so couldn’t even get another one. (Hairpiece for my wedding!) Still waiting for a reply to my 2nd email asking how I can return it. So disappointed tbh as was planning on getting my wedding shoes from there too.
Rachel Simpson Ltd is rated 4.41 based on 98 reviews