Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd
Read Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Rachel Simpson Ltd made you happy
Beautiful wedding shoes, the flat Amber shoes in a size EU43 are true to size and the quality is lovely. Very excited to get proper wedding shoes in my size and in a style I was looking for. They were a pre-order so there was a little bit of a wait for them to arrive, but very good communication through their Instagram DMs about date of delivery on enquiring.
Beautiful shoes and excellent service. Lian especially went above and beyond to ensure everything went perfectly.
Amazing, I had my heart set in these shoes from the moment I know I was getting married. They arrived and wow! They are so beautiful I can’t get over how fabulous they are.
Very pretty shoes, excellent for a night out or a party.
I ordered a pair of candy floss gold shoes for my wedding, I am located in the US. I am a true size 7 and the recommendation on the website is 38. The sizing suggestion is completely off and the shoes are huge. There is no easy way to return the shoes, cost of shipment to receive the shoes is £25.00, however, to ship them back with the same shipping courier for US is $250+ for DHL. Postal service is $95+ and not guaranteed they will arrive. Not only did the shoes not fit properly but now I’m at a loss of how to return them. Needless to say, this has been a very disappointing experience.
Thank you for your feedback and so sorry to hear of your disappointment. Sadly, we are unable to cover the cost of returns for purchases made in the US, as detailed on the website. We would love to be able to but it just isn't possible at this time.
Very beautiful shoes and a super quick delivery to Germany!
Thank you, great to hear they arrived quickily.
Amazing shoes. Felt so glamorous & we’re so comfy I danced all night in them
So good to hear, we pride ourselves on making comfortable shoes and great to know they are good for dancing the night away 😉
I ordered 2 pairs of lovely shoes! I'm so excited! One mint pair is perfect for a summerdress, the other is for my Wedding... thank you for the great pleasure!
Thank you so much.
Fabulous customer service Lady on telephone was super helpfully in advising me re. Colour etc Prompt receipt of items and refund I also purchased from RS in 2019 and the whole experience was fantastic, again the lady on the telephone was so knowledgable and professional 10/10 **I was able to communicate via all 3 ( question below)
Thank you for such positive feedback we love helping and advising our customers.
1. Delivery took far longer than expected 2. Returning Label not provided
Sorry to hear your delivery encountered delays and we are working hard looking for return options for the future.
The shoes I had purchased in June, I only received a few days ago in November. I had picked out a size that was on backorder, which explained the delay. The team was very responsive to my inquiries about the status of the shoes, and provided me with good service, despite the delay in available stock.
We do try to keep everything in stock and available but sometimes we have a few styles/sizes that are so popular they end up selling before we can get them made in our factory. Thank you so much for your patience and hope you enjoy wearing your shoes.
I really love the shoes! They are such a highlight. Many thanks to the customer service for being so accommodating and friendly!
Helping customers is what we love to do and so g;ad you love your shoes!
I have the mint Isla shoes which I used for my wedding day - I loved them and they were so comfy. For a treat after the wedding I purchased a bag to match. The quality is amazing and I can’t wait to wear them together.
Thank you Aimee. We would love to see some photos if you are happy to share some with us.
I bought the ginger silver shoes in your sample sale and the team couldn't have been more helpful when I asked if they could get posted out asap to have them in time for my first dress fitting! The shoes are such good quality and I have high hopes on the comfort too! Highly recommend.
You won't be disappointed, Ginger is really comfortable. Glad we were able to help get them to you on time.
The best shoes ever!! And amazing personal service
Happy to help, so happy you love your shoes.
Beautiful Shoes.
everything was fine.
Beautiful shoes & bag; excellent customer service. Thank you.
So helpful as my order was fairly last minute. Kept me updated and ensured it arrived on time. Shoes are gorgeous and so comfortable.
Unfortunately the shoes were off really poor quality, the buckle holes were skewiff and right along the edge of strap. The sole wasn't leather, the fabric seemed cheap and didn't have the overall look that was advertised. These shoes will be sent straight back. Though the design is lovely, there have been some major shortcuts taken in the manufacturing process. To take a zero off the £250 price tag would indicate a more accurate reflection of the quality.
Rachel Simpson Ltd is rated 4.34 based on 87 reviews