Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd
Read Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Rachel Simpson Ltd made you happy
The shoes are beautiful! But the customer care was awful, I sent many emails to a member of staff and the generic email, and they were all ignored
AMAZING bag. Very well made with quality materials. Lovely hand written note in the box as well which was a lovely touch
I love my shoes all of it, I bought my on mint and matched perfect with my belt on my wedding dress: confortable, the color, and its style. Thank you so much Rachel Simpson
Quality of the shoes is awful. No returns label in the package.
Really sorry you are unhappy with the quality of the shoes. The part I can see on the photo that seems to be peeling back is a protective sole covering, we would really like the opportunity to help you further please contact info@rachelsimpsonshoes.co.uk and one of the team will look after you.
I contacted asking about a missing returns label and had no response. I also tried to ring the contact number but no response. I was worried about missing the returns deadline so sent it myself which was quite expensive and still waiting for acknowledgement/refund
So sorry to hear you haven't been able to successfully make contact with us this. one of the team will be in contact with you to help you further.
Absolutely love my bridal shoes and can’t wait to wear them on the big day. I went to the showroom in kings Norton, sizing was accurate and the shoes were immediately very comfy.
Thank you Dawn, so happy we could help you with your shoes.
Thank You so much.
I brought my gold ginger t bar shoes or beautiful shoes as I call them in June last year for my sisters wedding on December 19th where I was to be bridesmaid which unfortunately was postponed due to covid then again in March I finally got to wear them on July 11th and felt so glamorous in them the heel is the perfect height and really comfortable to wear I imagine that they will look even better with wear...I cant wait to wear them again dressing them up with a nice dress and down with Jean's...I love them
We are so happy you loved your Ginger shoes when you finally got to wear them and great to hear that they were comfortable to wear all day, its something we aim for with every design. Happy wearing them again and again!
My beautiful wedding shoes that I still wear now with jeans 💖 Ginger Gold T-bar beautiful soft leather, super comfortable, timeless.
Thanks Sarah, lovely photo of you both and glad to hear you are still enjoying your Ginger's after your wedding!
I wore Mimosa in ivory for my wedding a couple of weeks ago and they were utterly delightful. I'd wanted a vintage style wedding shoe and knew Mimosa was the one the moment I laid eyes on them - before I'd even started dress shopping! I also bought Olivia in mauve for my hen do (which hasn't actually happened yet) so I can confidently recommend Rachel Simpson shoes - beautifully made, gorgeous quality and classic enough to wear again - I'm already plotting occasions suitable to wear my lovely Mimosas again. I also had a brilliant customer service experience when DPD lost the pair I sent back (they were just too big) but Rachel Simpson refunded me and this was massively appreciated. I couldn't recommend this lovely brand enough!
Thank you Catrin for such positive feedback and Congratulations on your recent wedding! Glad our customer service team were able to help with the lost parcel-we always try to help where we can.
I wore a super pretty pair of high heel RS for my weeding. They were extremely comfy despite the high heels and I was able to wore them all day and night. Loved them. Plus the client service was amazing. They quickly responded all my questions, shipped the shoes right away and reimbursed the ones that did not fit me without trouble. Couldn’t be happier with my choice of weeding shoes
Thank you, we pride ourselves on giving the best possible customer service.
I always speak with Rachel on Ig. She’s so kind and gives you so cool advices about her shoes. I bought 2 pair of RS shoes and I just love them! I will buy one more in the future❤️ Thank you Rachel and thank you to the amazing team❤️
Thank you Federica, we love talking to our lovely followers - lovely another pair? I wonder which one you will choose?
If you’re hesitating over these beautiful shoes, don’t! I wore the Ana shoes in cream two years ago when I got married, they are the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen. So comfortable all day and walking back to our hotel in Covent Garden afterwards! I had a little look and try on recently, they are utterly gorgeous. The craftsmanship and design is second to none. You won’t regret it.
Thank you Shari, sounds like you have some beautiful memories of your day we are so happy you said yes in RS!
Absolutely beautiful shoes which were utterly unique. They completed my wedding day. Ten years later and I love them as much as I did then.
Ten years wow! Thank you Caroline.
My wedding shoes were PERFECT!! beautiful AND comfortable to wear all day and dance all night. I loved my RS wedding shoes so much I have since bought 2 more pairs of shoes and a handbag for special occasions!
Amy, great to hear your shoes were perfect.....and you seem to have quite a collection now. Thank you so much for being an advocate of our brand.
From the moment I laid eyes on Mimosa Mint, I knew they were going to be the perfect bridal shoe for me and they didn’t disappoint! Beautiful, comfortable all day and great for dancing. I still wear them now! xx
I chose the Gardenia II shoes in blue to complement my vintage-inspired wedding dress and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. When I was looking for shoes, so many of them were white, satin and open toed. For a January wedding in beautiful but rainy Cumbria, that would have been a disaster. And it wouldn't really fit with my style either. So when I found the Gardenia II shoes, they looked like a perfect fit. It's a style of shoe I wear regularly anyway, closed toes, a more practical material, a fabulous colour and they looked beautiful. I had never spent this much on a pair of shoes and I was nervous about that and what if they weren't comfortable for long enough and I had just wasted that money, etc. But a friend had worn Rachel Simpson shoes to her wedding and had raved about them and I loved how they looked, so the recommendation from her made me feel less nervous. And really I had nothing to worry about, they are so worth it. The shoes are packaged well and wrapped individually, so they're well protected and feel very special. The shade of blue is beautiful and I loved seeing them peek out from under my dress and they look fabulous in our wedding photos. There was none of that awkward, painful period of breaking them in. They were incredibly comfortable from the moment I put them on and remained comfortable all day. My only sadness is that I haven't managed to wear them again - none of my clothes seem to go with them - but that's not the shoes' fault and I'll keep trying :)
I bought a pair of Mimi yvory for my wedding and they are the most comfortable heels I’ve ever owned. I don’t often wear heels, so I was a little worried about walking in them all day long, but they felt like I was wearing my favorite flats! They also withstand a photoshoot in the open fields of Langhe, right after a rainstorm! Great quality under every aspect!
I wore the Ana shoes for my wedding, they fitted perfectly and were very comfortable- lots of dancing done in them! They were beautiful and I bought them before my dress; the embellishments on the shoes influenced many things on the day from hair vines and pins to the design of the cake. I have also purchase 3 more pairs of RS shoes and 2 bags. All really good quality and I know they won’t go out of fashion and I will wear for many years to come.
Bought a pair of Rachel Simpson shoes a couple of years ago and have just bought my 3rd pair. Honestly the most comfortable and beautiful shoes and well worth every penny.
Rachel Simpson Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 42 reviews