QWERKITY Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend QWERKITY
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact QWERKITY?

Tell us how QWERKITY made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered items at beginning of December. All items were in stock. Had to chase delivery as after the "paid for 2-3 working days" did not materialise. When it finally arrived, 1 item was missing with the despatch note saying out of stock-refund. Funny wasn't out of stock when I ordered it & when they took my money. 1 week later rang to find out where my refund was at hadn't received it. Took me over 10 minutes for someone to answer the phone to be told it would take up to 10 working days to receive. Today is 10 working days. Still no refund. 20 minutes later got through to customer services to be told they would issue a request for my refund & I have to wait another 7-10 working days ... THIS LEVEL OF SERVICE IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND DIABOLICAL - WHETHER ITS DUE TO CHRISTMAS & THEY DIDN'T PLAN FOR IT OR THEY ARE ALL INCOMPETENT - DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY WITH A BARGE POLE."
Are you QWERKITY? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"unusual gifts, some so funny, and the service is excellent with quick delivery"
"A wonderful varied selection of items to choose from at very attractive prices. I purchased several items as Christmas presents for my family and all were packaged nicely and delivered promptly."
"The gift's were unusual and just what I was looking for. I received the gifts promptly and i was very pleased with the quality"
"Very interesting range of unusual goods. Can almost always find something that is different. Good quick reliable service."
"Easy to use website, speedy delivery, all the items were well packaged and we excellent quality. I have used Qwerkity before and would highly recommend them."
QWERKITY is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews