QWERKITY Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend QWERKITY

How would you rate QWERKITY?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael Chapleo

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about QWERKITY in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Michael Chapleo
"A wonderful varied selection of items to choose from at very attractive prices. I purchased several items as Christmas presents for my family and all were packaged nicely and delivered promptly."
Janet Rowe
"The gift's were unusual and just what I was looking for. I received the gifts promptly and i was very pleased with the quality"
Anna Dady
"Very interesting range of unusual goods. Can almost always find something that is different. Good quick reliable service."
Amanda Lewis
"Easy to use website, speedy delivery, all the items were well packaged and we excellent quality. I have used Qwerkity before and would highly recommend them."
QWERKITY is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews