QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Good service
Idj
Very friendly and helpful very pleased with outcome
Very friendly and polite. The phone call didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Fast service and friendly on the phone
Darren was very helpful explained everything clearly and nade me feel at ease he never presured me to purchase but let me make the decisions
Easy website to use & great service
Easy to locate and search no long Web searches.
Very pleasant who took the call with and answered all pours questions.
It was very good to talk to a proper person and friendly I would recommend to anyone.
Looking on all websites for a quote for car insurance a friend said try quote zone do I did quick easy and cheap one click and that was it done will be coming back at renewal
I made an enquiry into life insurance and was called within 30 minutes. Kai was extremely knowledgable and helped with all my questions and concerns. Would recommend to anyone.
Pleased with advice given
The thinking time was pointed out,l was asked my view I was listen to.my inquire was dealt with. The sales person gave me the confidence to chat.
Easy to use and the person I spoke to Kai was very helpful and patient and sorted a policy to my needs
The gentleman Danny was very helpful he explained everything to me and was very happy.
The person I spoke to was so helpful and friendly, even when I changed my mind a couple of times he just rechecked my options and gave me straightforward information. He gave me time to make up my mind and called me back exactly as we agreed. I am very happy with the service I received. Thank you.
Thanks for the support.
The call handler was very knowledgeable. Polite and courteous at all times
Very thouragh , professionally done