QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE did not happen. The company collected my data and then said they will contact me by phone for my quote! No the right way to do business.
“Instant online Quote” is NOT what happens. My actual date of the yuymonth should NOT be insisted on, nor my phone no. ALSO the statistics they claim are not substantiated. This is an illegal way to cold/call people, especially vulnerable ones. I recommend not to fill in their non-appropriate privacy invasive questions.
they say that they will give you a online quote then when you put your details in you get cold called by lots of different companies.
I didn’t get my robuks
I thought it was an on line service I do not ant to be called and warn anyone taking par that they are giving their contact details and can expect to be chased by people on commission reliant upon them w=selling you insurance. I feel misled and they should make it absolutely clear that you do NOT get a quote on line but will be called by an agent
Find all these very positive reviews a little hard to believe..... in my view, a company that contacts you when you have not given any permisson
How dare you contact me at such a sensitive time in my life. Didn’t ask forit and certainly won’t consider you in the future😡No more correspondence!!!!!
They won’t allow me to enter my name correctly, as it has an apostrophe. Poor websites, usually suggest a poor product.
Why can they not just give a quote on line as they say at the beginning, fed up with people phoning you up to try and sell you something
Meaningless
Another company that says it will quote but never does just want info to call you if I wanted a phone call quote I would ring thank you
Con meant to be simple but ends up with them pestering you on phone,there are no quotes for us to check just a pushy sales pitch
I actually wanted a quote given to me on the internet not someone to call me. I wish this had been explained before I put in my details.
It does not tell you that filling in the quote details means someone will phone you. Don't want that hassle of speaking to companies about my funeral, until I'm ready, not when they choose.
Expected a free quote online, don't bother ringing with one timewaster
dear sir i have no experience in QuoteSearch.com,
I do not want to receive phone calls You did not say this was the process I just wanted a simple online quote.
This policy has been cancelled due to the fact I was misquoted by the adviser and the actual Policy did not match his quote. Left me feeling extremely nervous of continuing as I lost my confidence in the agent.
I HATED IT.
Your Ad states, get a quote quickly, that’s not true, after completing questions, you don’t get a quote, you get a message to say you will be contacted by phone, because life insurance is a complex issue! 😕
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,570 reviews