QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
very good questions asked & very clear polices
Very helpful and efficient.
Mr. Ryan Goodall was excellent explaining with time and concision to all my questions in order for me to decide on the best option. I already talked with friends about your services. Hopefully I will keep my positive review about your firm. Best regards. Keep safe.
Thankyou for the quote
A very professional and qualitative service I received from your team .I was put through all the mandatory questions without being coarsed . Many thanks.
Very quick 🥰
Was looking for a new life insurance policy and after scoring the Web I found quote search they were quick to respond and I had a adviser helping me to choose the best policy would recommend to use quote search
It was helpful and grate
Very thorough and a very competitive search, saving money but for a higher life Insurance payout on the policy .
Good quick service,
Nice and easy application. Good value for money 💰
Really good and took no time at all to find us the result we wanted
Good afternoon, pleasure speaking with Luke who accessed my needs for life insurance and had it sorted within a very short time period. As there was a spelling mistake on the paperwork, he quickly notified me and they have compensated by me not paying for the 1st month's payment. very much appreciated, i do feel rest assured that all will be handed to the best of the available abilities. thank-you for your time, Carol Pritchett
This was a simple but very effective way to find what I was looking for. It was a straight forward service that provided a variety of options / quotes and helped me complete and finalise what was needed.
My agent who called me back straight away , David Nicholson was a pleasure to talk to explained the in and out , glad I started my life insurance plan . I let it go for years.
Great good policy for health
The callers were professional and helpful. They provided all the relevant information.
Very Good service
I'm very happy with the service I was given I will be recommending to all my family and friends
The lady i spoke to was very pleasant & helpful, without being overbeing. She gave me confidence in the product i was considering & therefore went on to purchase.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,570 reviews