QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Daniel Mcneil
Verified Buyer
"Explained to me and helped me in the best way to find the best quote available."
Sally Larson
Verified Buyer
"My advisor Rukon was extremely professional. He explained every step of the process, took his time to ensure I understood & was comfortable with the decision. His manner was courteous, friendly and informed."
Jennifer Beattie
Verified Buyer
"Speed of response to my enquiry, friendly contact on the phone."
Alan Thomas
Verified Buyer
"fast..efficient..worked out really well all sorted and done quickly."
Tania Sandor
Verified Buyer
"I have got the answers for my situation!"
"It was painless and easy and helpful and James who spoke to me was most patient and helpful"
George Ramsay
Verified Buyer
"So easy and helpful to deal with"
Dorothy Law
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful,friendly,pleased with service will recommend to friends and family thank you x"
Keith Chappell
"Same as before"
"Excellent service well impressed how quick your company got back and the exact time I requested"
"Good prompt service with good explanations and help from advisor"
Glen Acton
Verified Buyer
"Very good conversation with the advisor. He was knowledgeable on his subject and listened to my needs."
Mandy Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Dan who I spoke to was brilliant he answered any questions I had and help us through the paper work he was great."
Irene Berwick
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman was very good and helpful"
Chali Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Matthew listened and advised without trying to oversell Very pleased with the policy and the service."
Paul Rickard
Verified Buyer
"Very informative and explained everything so I could understand it and we’re very helpful and great products"
Shelly Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"I managed to save quite a bit of money each month, very happy. Thankyou."
Tony Lampey
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient no pressure to buy at all."
Neil Graydon
Verified Buyer
"I found the whole experience very easy. Mathew was more than helpful."
Paul Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"Very courteous on the first phone call ,listened to my requirements put me in touch with an independent advisor who took time again to listen to my insurance needs and found me cover at a price that was affordable .i am now covered for the next 30 years giving me peace of mind that I will be leaving financial help to my loved ones when I’m no longer here. Thanks for your professionalism throughout"
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 4,552 reviews