QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,937 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Maureen Snoad

Every detail was explained
Selina Carty
Verified Buyer

Nathanael Tramontini dealt with my enquiry and he was very efficient and knowledgeable about what policy would be best suited for me, he was also very polite and patient in answering all my questions. Thank you.
Elaine Lakin
Verified Buyer

getting the right qoute made easier
A Brown
Verified Buyer

Very informative. Answered all my queries and explained everything very clearly
Sheldon Patterson
Verified Buyer

don't know as yet we will see how it goes but with the way i have dealt with yes i very happy
Peter Bowley
Verified Buyer

Claire - was ace !! easy to talk to - answered all questions - understood what I wanted - phone back at the right time - a credit to the company
Daren Vithal
Verified Buyer

graet value and exceptional customer service
Sharon Oldridge
Verified Buyer

Ticked all the boxes very helpful guy Harry
John Longstaff
Verified Buyer

I was impressed with the courteous helpful and knowledgable way I was treated. 100% to the lovely lady who dealt with me.
Alison Turner
Verified Buyer

Great , informative advice , I'm very pleased with the service I received and I would definitely use the service again and recommend
Austin Burdon
Verified Buyer

They provided a great thorough professional service and we have to say Jeremy Green good adviser
Kyriacos Piccos

Explain everything in detail
Saifuddin Cader
Verified Buyer

The very efficient Ms Harry was v patient in explaining to me all the details of the Policy that was suitable for me.
Oliver Anstey
Verified Buyer

The agent I spoke to was very friendly and helpful. They informed me of my options and kept in touch every step of the way to my insurance being completed and even arranged a follow up call for a few months time to find out how I was getting on with it
Jacqueline Cameron
Verified Buyer

Simple easy to use and quick
Verified Buyer

wss only contacted by 1 company who were fantastic in the advice kept premium low and gave us exactly what we needed great service
Lee Cook

Good service
Verified Buyer

good price with using a major Customer (Legal & General), and covered me up to the age of 90 years of age
John Mccallion
Verified Buyer

They hit the right note and James was a very helpful fella
Linda Carter