QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Helpful and very informative and save me over £60 a month on my existing policy
QuoteSearch.com 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Very informative and polite. Great service
First class service in setting our funeral plans by Steve. Would highly recommend
Absolutely chuffed at how straightforward and hassle free the process was. Gemma was brilliant and answered any questions I had. I actually took out a policy for myself and my husband too. Highly recommended
Extremely easy and very professional.
The lady that called me was polite, very helpful and she explained everything brilliantly.
The lady who dealt with my inquiry was very nice. She explained everything to me and I was happy to take out a funeral plan.
Very easy to use and a friendly service. The consultant was knowledgeable and answered any questions I had (Richard).
I took out a life insurance policy, for anything we’re to happen me so my daughter is protected and covered. Great policy and great help from the lady called Shabana Rehman.
Very friendly and helpful was able to answer my questions put my mind at ease
Great I'm service.efficent..kind
I have been offered the most competative price after searching the market for a very long time. It was a quick and easy process.
I spoke with a very pleasant and informative consultant, she helped me decide on which was the best policy for myself amongst the sea of companies to choose from.
Thank you.
Very professional and polite and efficient
Quick easy and pain free to set up
I found that the guy Danny i spoke to was very helpful and he make me at ease talking and not pushy and some other companies ive spoke to
Very compassionate sales person and explanation tailored to the individuals understanding of the plan
Every thing was dealt with quickly and efficiently. I thought at 66 I wouldn’t be able to afford a plan, but I can. This has taken a weight of my shoulders, as I was concerned how much a funeral would cost in the future. Plus a good selection of funeral and cremation plans, designed to suit
Excellent service quick Informative and flexible around being called back and times. Highly recommend
Alex was a very patient and understanding man, no pressure selling, good man👍
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,337 reviews