QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Germachew Mulugeta
Verified Buyer

Thanks for having me on the cover. It is a recommendable cover for any person who haven't got it.
Many thanks
Michelle Dowds
Verified Buyer

The agent was extremely helpful and patient with me. We are both middle aged who recently had a new baby. Which both changed our whole outlook in life and wanting us to make sure life wouldn't be such s struggle if anything were up happen on of us. Thank you Rukan
Carl Copson
Unverified Reviewer

I was overwhelmed with the professional advice and support to allow me make my decision. It was tailor made for me and understood with ease. A very comfortable experience.
Carl Copson
Verified Buyer

I was overwhelmed with the professional advice, support and knowledge given to me and assisting me to make my decision. It was tailor made for me and understood with ease. Will be recommending as widespread as possible.
Karen Newbigging
Verified Buyer

Because I told the adviser what I was looking for and why I was looking for it - she got me exactly what I was looking for - I was very happy ????
Christopher Thompson

I was paying £30 per month

Thanks to quotesearch I'm down to £20 per month for the same cover !
Judith Burston
Verified Buyer

Aaron the person I spoke to was very friendly and helpful
Mo Ashbridge
Verified Buyer

They contacted me promptly but I was unable to talk do they arranged a mutually convenient time and stuck to it. They didn't pester
Joe who helped me with the application was courteous and very knowledgeable about the policy and advised me of everything I needed to know
David Pullan
Verified Buyer

Very pleasant person who help with my insurance
Alicja Balec
Verified Buyer

Ross was very kind Andrew professional. He has been in touch throughout the whole process.
Margaret Lloyd
Verified Buyer

The person that I spoke with was very nice and pleasant very helpful
Susanna Taylor

The service was great
Christine-Ann Edwards
Verified Buyer

The advisor who dealt with me was very pleasant and worked with me to ensure I got a package that would fit my needs.
Allanah Swain
Verified Buyer

Really did accommodate my wishes .thankyou

helpful,kind
Osbert Monteiro
Verified Buyer

I found them quick at their job of calling their customer and explaining clearly about the LIFE INSURANCE policy..
Alan Mcleod
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and very competitive quote.

Good and friendly service
Elizabeth Senah

it is easy
Verified Buyer

The person l spoke to made the whole experience easy & l was able to understand what he was on about
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 2,668 reviews