Quotes123 Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Quotes123

Tell us how Quotes123 made you happy

"Great deals. Helpful staff."
"Your site is slow, check your speed"
"Took me just 2 minutes to complete the form and 5 min later got a call from a very nice gentlemen who new everything about life insurance. Thank you."
"Affordable plans. I think I really got a good private medical insurance deal. Have done quite a lot of research before finding Quotes123"
"You guys saved me a lot of time and hassle. Many thanks"
"Very good website. I saw their TV ad and it was so funny, that I opened the site straight away :D"
"Bought a life insurance plan for me and my partner through Quotes123"
"I would have preferred to receive my quotes online. Otherwise I would have called…"
"Easy to use form and friendly staff"
"Very friendly stuff. I completed the form on my mobile in less than a minute."
"They were a bit slow in providing the quotes, but I got what I needed at the end and bought life insurance for my whole family."
"All perfect and easy to use. Can further recommend"
"There isn’t much information about business protection plans on the internet, but Richard was able to provide me great help and quotes."
"Great service. Saved a lot of time browsing for insurance"
"Received my quote on Monday, although I applied on Saturday. However, I was told that their agents don’t work on weekends but I can’t take calls on weekday, as I am working."
"Jason was very helpful on the phone and answer all of my questions in detail. Very good experience overall, I give you 5/5."
"Perfect. Easy to use."
"You require some unnecessary information. Otherwise good service and variety of plans."
"Great website. Thank you for being kind and helpful on the phone Jason, definitely made my life easier."
"I am giving you 5 stars mostly because of James on the phone. He’s been very kind and friendly. Enjoy your travels man hehe"
Quotes123 is rated 4.67 based on 49 reviews