Quiz Reviews

Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Quiz?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Tracey Barrett
"I love shopping at quiz online or at the shop. The clothes are of fantastic quality and always fit perfect. When shopping online they arrive very quickly and in perfect condition."
Kieran Gillan
"Excellent service"
M&s Hellen Craig
"My granddaughter loves their clothes & buys all her jeans tops school clothes etc. Great style & quality"
Wendy
"Friendly staff, tidy store, plenty of clothes to choose from"
Tina King
"Good range and choice of clothing and coats, speedy delivery."
Lisa
"App easy to use"
Val Sutton
"Good choice of clothing and sales staff very helpful."
Sharon Mountier
"have never shopped with them before - what have I missed out on - the prices are good, clothes fit perfectly, quality is great do not hesitate recommending them to anyone"
Mary Morrissey
"Fab range of clothes, colours and sizes, and the value has to be seen to be believed."
"Online, Quiz clothing retail has the worst customer service and the clearly no ethics. I ordered an item, it never made it to my house. They said they delivered it..they didnt. I went to talk to customer service to ask what I should do, but they told me there was nothing they can do as the package has been delivered. They told me it was the same address that was on the record....there is no way ..im here the package is not! Please dont order online from this store. The only way you are safe in getting your item is if you go to the store. ( though ive never been in, only online) I am now paying for shipping and the item and have nothing to show for it. I think they just pretend to send the item and keep the money. Its not only time this has happened, I have read many reviews with the same issue!"
Quiz is rated 4.40 based on 10 reviews