Quiz Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Quiz deliver?

How can I contact Quiz?

About Quiz: Buy the latest in Womens Fashion online today. We have a wide range in Womens Clothes, Footwear, Schoolwear, Accessories, Jewellery and more. Quiz Clothing. Quiz is a vibrant fast fashion retail group that focuses on delivering model style looks and all the latest trends in the industry at value for money prices. We aim to be exciting and innovative, offering our customers the fashions,footwear and accessories that they want.

website@quizclothing.co.uk

61 Hydepark Street

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Quiz made you happy

"use quiz fairly often and never had an issue until now. sent back 3 dresses and kept 1. I got the email to say they had received my parcel and stated the refund amount which was incorrect. They are saying the dress for £34.99 was never returned, which is was. They said they have a warehouse check and its not with them. Well i put it in that bag! refusing to give my money back without a tracking number which if course ive no thrown away!! absolutely fuming"
Are you Quiz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shop at Trafford Centre store every week and always have polite helpful friendly staff on hand 😊"
"Ordered a dress from quiz that never showed after numerous emails to them regarding a refund for an item I didn’t receive they just stopped replying and 3 weeks later I’m still waiting for a refund will never use the company again"
"Ordered my shoes ages ago and nobody can confirm the reason for delay or track the item. Worse service ever."
"I ordered a coat a size 6 and was placed for a size 10. In which it is not my size. It states that I was supposed to receive my coat for feb. 4 and I still have not gotten any reply or anything through the Message I send on Instagram. I’m hoping I don’t get no bs for when I ask for my money back. With all the negative feedback I’m reading then I am expecting for the worse."
"I did a return in the ilac store 16thDecember there’s only one toll in the shop qued for nearly ten minutes got to the till I was greeted anywho I was asked my name told the elderly lady my name she then Sarah whattt in an argogant manner I was shocked as so was the customers behind me I said that’s no manner to talk to me kicked off arguing back to me I didn’t talk to you like that I said listen I will speak to head office about this on behalf of quiz clothing her response ye go ahead smiling I said I actually really am now giving me eyes staring at me then start accusing me of abusing her all because I told her not to talk like that and then because I said I’m getting on to quiz head office it was horrible experience there was no need for this customer service also any time I pop into the shop the til area is covered with clothes and the one till I won’t be ever shopping again here"
"Visited Quiz shop in East Kilbride (not in Debenhams) the shop within the Mall and the assistant was fantastic and very open with what suited me and what didn't. A real shopping experience, got two outfits which I normally wouldn't have looked at! Thank you🤗"
"We a wedding party of 6 visited Quiz in Debenhams Glasgow on Saturday 25th August, 2018 and were waited on hand and foot by Mhairi, she went above and beyond for us. We purchased 3 Bridesmaids outfits from her and she made our experience of Wedding shopping so enjoyable x She went above and beyond to help our party xx Mhiari is a credit to your company. We went to other partnership within Debenhams and did not get the care and attention from them....they really could not care less x Mhairi was attentive, intuitive and all over fabulous x We cannot recommend her enough. Above and Beyond xx"
"Excellent service quality!"
"I am with the previous reviewer - its too bad I had to give them 1 star. They can't deliver their products and they are not contactable. Why bother with Quiz. Closing my account now."
"If I could give a Zero, I would have done! - Two order back to back that they have cancelled after they made me wait for the item for two weeks providing me with information that the order was dispatched. - And then to add insult to injury, i have to wait up to 5 days for the money which they effectively sat on for over 20 days. On top of it all, they do not have a customer service telephone one can call that I can find which works and they take more than 2 to 3 days to respond to the email query you send. AVOID AT ALL COSTS...their are many other websites with worldwide deliver."
"AVOID QUIZ ONLINE - APPALLING EXPERIENCE Ordered online - order didn’t arrive - no telephone customer services - I waited 5 days for a response to my email fromcustomer services. Another week on, they confirmed my parcel had been lost! I asked for a refund, which customer services then has to pass onto another department. They confirmed refund could take 5 days to go through. The refund amount was incorrect. Another email!!! They said it was because not everything had been returned!!! I’m fuming, I never ever received my parcel... so no order and still trying to get the correct refund!!!! SO BEWARE if your thinking of placing a large order online from this company, it probably won’t arrive, and if it does there could be items missing. I certainly won’t be using them again."
"Absolutely awful customer experience! I have ordered an item and it wasn’t delivered to me. I have been waiting for 4 weeks now. I have sent over 10 emails where no one responded. I finally managed to speak to someone on Instagram after sending numerous messages and few days later they said my parcel was lost and offered a refund or a replacement. I have requested a replacement and two days later they have messaged me saying sorry no replacement available. I’m outraged by such appalling service! And just as a final insult after spending hours trying to contact them they offered me a free postage next time (the code which is available everywhere online). Never have I ever experienced such an awful customer service."
"Absolutely horrendous company. Never got order. Didn't reply to any of my emails. A bunch of crooks. Avoid at all costs!!"
"I returned a dress on 26/06/18 but still haven't received my refund or confirmation email that they've received it. The dress was to small so I couldn't keep it. I wrote 2 email but no reply so far. There is no number to ring. Look like I've been RIPPED OFF!!!! There is so many people like me, I's a shame I didn't read the reviews before! I never had such an issue with any other company! Why noone can not do anything about it?! I'll not leave it like that for sure! I'm just about to contact Consumer Ombudsman for help. I have pictures taken and returning receipt."
"im very upset as I ordered 3 items on Monday when I entered my address on the website the address that was sent to me on confirmation of my payment was different to what I had put in. my delivery was due to come on Saturday which I thought was quite late, when I had made the order on Monday. I then ring quiz customer service number to speak to a lady which I found not very helpful I had told her about the situation and had said we cant change address you need to call hermnes who are delivering your parcel. I then call them which again wasn't very helpful then told me they can not change the address I had to go back and call quiz. ive sent emails and still yet haven't heard anything. im being told one thing by quiz then another by hermnes I would just like to be put in the right direction and get this sorted."
"Absolute disgrace I ordered 5 dresses at a total of £129 tried to return them to the store but because I had done click and collect the girl said I had to post them back. She parcelled them all up for me and marked on the returns slip that all dresses were being returned. I went straight to the post office and sent them back only to receive an email over a week later to say they had received my returns and I would receive a refund of £53.99!!!! I emailed straight away on the 27th June to say I had returned all dresses so was expecting a full refund of £129 and was told they would look into this, I still haven't received an explanation or my refund this is now the 7th July! I emailed them again on Tuesday this is now Saturday and I still haven't received a reply! I have now looked into reviews about their service and seems to be a regular occurrence with this company this is basically theft!!"
"Ordered 2 bridesmaids dresses for my bridesmaids which sadly didn't suit them and were posted back the very next day in perfect condition and they only refunded me half of my £120.00..now started a dispute through PayPal to get my money back..disgusting way to treat customers.."
"I badly rate this company! I ordered a dress, was charged for it and told it was on its way to then be told the item was out of stock, they went on to refund me but decided to still charge me for postage and packaging for an item I never I had! Wouldn’t be as bothered but I now havr to rush out to buy a dress for my sons christening in two days because of there schocking customer service who do not like to respond!"
Quiz is rated 3.02 based on 46 reviews