Quiz Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Quiz ?

"We a wedding party of 6 visited Quiz in Debenhams Glasgow on Saturday 25th August, 2018 and were waited on hand and foot by Mhairi, she went above and beyond for us. We purchased 3 Bridesmaids outfits from her and she made our experience of Wedding shopping so enjoyable x She went above and beyond to help our party xx Mhiari is a credit to your company. We went to other partnership within Debenhams and did not get the care and attention from them....they really could not care less x Mhairi was attentive, intuitive and all over fabulous x We cannot recommend her enough. Above and Beyond xx"
"I am with the previous reviewer - its too bad I had to give them 1 star. They can't deliver their products and they are not contactable. Why bother with Quiz. Closing my account now."
"If I could give a Zero, I would have done! - Two order back to back that they have cancelled after they made me wait for the item for two weeks providing me with information that the order was dispatched. - And then to add insult to injury, i have to wait up to 5 days for the money which they effectively sat on for over 20 days. On top of it all, they do not have a customer service telephone one can call that I can find which works and they take more than 2 to 3 days to respond to the email query you send. AVOID AT ALL COSTS...their are many other websites with worldwide deliver."
"AVOID QUIZ ONLINE - APPALLING EXPERIENCE Ordered online - order didn’t arrive - no telephone customer services - I waited 5 days for a response to my email fromcustomer services. Another week on, they confirmed my parcel had been lost! I asked for a refund, which customer services then has to pass onto another department. They confirmed refund could take 5 days to go through. The refund amount was incorrect. Another email!!! They said it was because not everything had been returned!!! I’m fuming, I never ever received my parcel... so no order and still trying to get the correct refund!!!! SO BEWARE if your thinking of placing a large order online from this company, it probably won’t arrive, and if it does there could be items missing. I certainly won’t be using them again."
"Absolutely awful customer experience! I have ordered an item and it wasn’t delivered to me. I have been waiting for 4 weeks now. I have sent over 10 emails where no one responded. I finally managed to speak to someone on Instagram after sending numerous messages and few days later they said my parcel was lost and offered a refund or a replacement. I have requested a replacement and two days later they have messaged me saying sorry no replacement available. I’m outraged by such appalling service! And just as a final insult after spending hours trying to contact them they offered me a free postage next time (the code which is available everywhere online). Never have I ever experienced such an awful customer service."
"Absolutely horrendous company. Never got order. Didn't reply to any of my emails. A bunch of crooks. Avoid at all costs!!"
"I returned a dress on 26/06/18 but still haven't received my refund or confirmation email that they've received it. The dress was to small so I couldn't keep it. I wrote 2 email but no reply so far. There is no number to ring. Look like I've been RIPPED OFF!!!! There is so many people like me, I's a shame I didn't read the reviews before! I never had such an issue with any other company! Why noone can not do anything about it?! I'll not leave it like that for sure! I'm just about to contact Consumer Ombudsman for help. I have pictures taken and returning receipt."
"im very upset as I ordered 3 items on Monday when I entered my address on the website the address that was sent to me on confirmation of my payment was different to what I had put in. my delivery was due to come on Saturday which I thought was quite late, when I had made the order on Monday. I then ring quiz customer service number to speak to a lady which I found not very helpful I had told her about the situation and had said we cant change address you need to call hermnes who are delivering your parcel. I then call them which again wasn't very helpful then told me they can not change the address I had to go back and call quiz. ive sent emails and still yet haven't heard anything. im being told one thing by quiz then another by hermnes I would just like to be put in the right direction and get this sorted."
"Absolute disgrace I ordered 5 dresses at a total of £129 tried to return them to the store but because I had done click and collect the girl said I had to post them back. She parcelled them all up for me and marked on the returns slip that all dresses were being returned. I went straight to the post office and sent them back only to receive an email over a week later to say they had received my returns and I would receive a refund of £53.99!!!! I emailed straight away on the 27th June to say I had returned all dresses so was expecting a full refund of £129 and was told they would look into this, I still haven't received an explanation or my refund this is now the 7th July! I emailed them again on Tuesday this is now Saturday and I still haven't received a reply! I have now looked into reviews about their service and seems to be a regular occurrence with this company this is basically theft!!"
"Ordered 2 bridesmaids dresses for my bridesmaids which sadly didn't suit them and were posted back the very next day in perfect condition and they only refunded me half of my £120.00..now started a dispute through PayPal to get my money back..disgusting way to treat customers.."
"I badly rate this company! I ordered a dress, was charged for it and told it was on its way to then be told the item was out of stock, they went on to refund me but decided to still charge me for postage and packaging for an item I never I had! Wouldn’t be as bothered but I now havr to rush out to buy a dress for my sons christening in two days because of there schocking customer service who do not like to respond!"
"Do not ever buy from QUIZ!- Worst shopping experience I've ever had I have had a horrible experience buying from them. I bought 2 seperate orders as I was shopping for my bridesmaid dresses. I bought 5 dresses in each order. I returened both orderes for a full refund. The first refund we got, I was only refunded a third of what I paid for. I sent an email to the customer care department and they told me they would get back to me within 24 hours. I still had not heard back in 3 days. I then said we would escalate this further when a member from the team assured me I would get our full refund back. Once again, although I recieved a further refund- it was not the full amount! I had to get back once again to get the last £100 of or order. At the same time, I explained that we had already sent back a second order whereby I was expecting to get the full refund correctly. Once AGAIN, I was only partly refunded!! Once again, it was just a third of what I had originally paid. I am still waiting for my full refund. Do not buy from Quiz- reading the other reviews, this clearly happens very often and they are clearly trying to not refund the full amount. Save yourself a lot of stress and avoid this place"
"ordered some items from quiz but they were wrong size so sent back by royal mail tracked its received by quiz on 1st june but still no sign of refund so please beware if you buy something online you would not see your money again"
"I ordered an item on 01.06.18 to be delivered to my local store near to where I work. Took my money straight away. Still no item received yet it has gone past their 2-5 day slot. I make it now nearly 8 days. When I contact them they either dont answer or tell me to wait. Very very poor customer service. When I log onto my account all it says is despatched yet I havent received any email or the item. I shall not be ordering from Quiz online ever again. If I cant get it in store then I will not be using them."
"10 days to get my order delivered paid for postage no free delivery otherwise I might not have complained emailed twice no reply won’t be shopping again with quiz"
"My first order of an item by Quiz was made online at Debenhams and then got an email from Quiz. I've absolutely love the clothes I have purchased from Quiz itself. They are value for money. Everytime I've worn a Quiz item of clothing I get a lot of compliments from friends also asking where I got it from. I've already recommended Quiz to my friends. Happy customer I am."
"The delivery of my order from Quiz was late and I recieved no response from the customer service team for over week when contacting them to find out where my parcel was and heard nothing till it was actually delivered. The items arrived shoved unfolded into bags with no care in the world for how the customer would receive them. I ordered two of the same dress in different sizes and they were both shoved into the same bag. I decided to return the items as they arrived too late for the event it was needed for and TO MAKE THINGS WORSE I ended up having to put a claim through on paypal to receive a refund as I had no response from customer care and no update on the status of my refund after several weeks! Ridiculous. Will never ever shop with Quiz clothing ever again and advice others to avoid also. Never had a problem with online shopping before this. No apologies recieved either."
"I visited the Quiz store in Motherwell on Saturday and I cannot praise the young girl who served me at the till any higher than I am. The shop was extremely busy and due to it being a small shop it was frantic and very hard to get round the shop to have a look but after finding what I was after I got to the till and experienced the best customer service I have ever received. I didn’t grab the girls name but she was young with long brown hair and glasses. She was extremely polite and made sure I was leaving the store with everything I intended on entering the shop for. Her mannerisms and her professionalism is of high quality and she couldn’t have looked any happier to be at work and helping every customer who stepped foot into the store. She is a huge credit to your company and because of her I will most definitely be back to shop again. I just wanted to thank the girl for giving me a brilliant shopping experience she was a breath of fresh air."
"Visited the quiz in middlesbourgh a few times now and the staff are great.. very helpful and friendly and suggested items to go with my purchase but weren't overly pushy."
Quiz is rated 2.71 based on 31 reviews