Quiz Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Quiz ?

"I ordered an item on 01.06.18 to be delivered to my local store near to where I work. Took my money straight away. Still no item received yet it has gone past their 2-5 day slot. I make it now nearly 8 days. When I contact them they either dont answer or tell me to wait. Very very poor customer service. When I log onto my account all it says is despatched yet I havent received any email or the item. I shall not be ordering from Quiz online ever again. If I cant get it in store then I will not be using them."
"10 days to get my order delivered paid for postage no free delivery otherwise I might not have complained emailed twice no reply won’t be shopping again with quiz"
"My first order of an item by Quiz was made online at Debenhams and then got an email from Quiz. I've absolutely love the clothes I have purchased from Quiz itself. They are value for money. Everytime I've worn a Quiz item of clothing I get a lot of compliments from friends also asking where I got it from. I've already recommended Quiz to my friends. Happy customer I am."
"The delivery of my order from Quiz was late and I recieved no response from the customer service team for over week when contacting them to find out where my parcel was and heard nothing till it was actually delivered. The items arrived shoved unfolded into bags with no care in the world for how the customer would receive them. I ordered two of the same dress in different sizes and they were both shoved into the same bag. I decided to return the items as they arrived too late for the event it was needed for and TO MAKE THINGS WORSE I ended up having to put a claim through on paypal to receive a refund as I had no response from customer care and no update on the status of my refund after several weeks! Ridiculous. Will never ever shop with Quiz clothing ever again and advice others to avoid also. Never had a problem with online shopping before this. No apologies recieved either."
"I visited the Quiz store in Motherwell on Saturday and I cannot praise the young girl who served me at the till any higher than I am. The shop was extremely busy and due to it being a small shop it was frantic and very hard to get round the shop to have a look but after finding what I was after I got to the till and experienced the best customer service I have ever received. I didn’t grab the girls name but she was young with long brown hair and glasses. She was extremely polite and made sure I was leaving the store with everything I intended on entering the shop for. Her mannerisms and her professionalism is of high quality and she couldn’t have looked any happier to be at work and helping every customer who stepped foot into the store. She is a huge credit to your company and because of her I will most definitely be back to shop again. I just wanted to thank the girl for giving me a brilliant shopping experience she was a breath of fresh air."
"Visited the quiz in middlesbourgh a few times now and the staff are great.. very helpful and friendly and suggested items to go with my purchase but weren't overly pushy."
"Great products and free returns. Thanks quiz."
Tracey Barrett
"I love shopping at quiz online or at the shop. The clothes are of fantastic quality and always fit perfect. When shopping online they arrive very quickly and in perfect condition."
Kieran Gillan
"Excellent service"
M&s Hellen Craig
"My granddaughter loves their clothes & buys all her jeans tops school clothes etc. Great style & quality"
Wendy
"Friendly staff, tidy store, plenty of clothes to choose from"
Tina King
"Good range and choice of clothing and coats, speedy delivery."
Lisa
"App easy to use"
Val Sutton
"Good choice of clothing and sales staff very helpful."
Sharon Mountier
"have never shopped with them before - what have I missed out on - the prices are good, clothes fit perfectly, quality is great do not hesitate recommending them to anyone"
Mary Morrissey
"Fab range of clothes, colours and sizes, and the value has to be seen to be believed."
"Online, Quiz clothing retail has the worst customer service and the clearly no ethics. I ordered an item, it never made it to my house. They said they delivered it..they didnt. I went to talk to customer service to ask what I should do, but they told me there was nothing they can do as the package has been delivered. They told me it was the same address that was on the record....there is no way ..im here the package is not! Please dont order online from this store. The only way you are safe in getting your item is if you go to the store. ( though ive never been in, only online) I am now paying for shipping and the item and have nothing to show for it. I think they just pretend to send the item and keep the money. Its not only time this has happened, I have read many reviews with the same issue!"
Quiz is rated 3.88 based on 17 reviews