Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Friendly, informative service
So far so good. Good communication from the team. My investments haven’t matured yet so expecting it will all work out.
My adviser was Anthony, I found him to be very helpful and full of knowledge. He could not have helped me enough. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Felt comfort from the start about out this investment. I was given plenty of information, but not so much as to overwhelm and was not pressured in any way. Was kept, and still am kept, well informed and have received regular payments. All in all, an excellent experience.
Personal friendly service
A very helpful and Curtis introduce to your company.By friendly staff.
Excellent service by knowledgeable advisors
Very clear, non pushy, friendly help, explaining the opportunity and potential risks of the investment.
The teams from Quinshaw were very helpful in every way, especially my Account Manager, Jon Dodson. Would recommend this company to anyone wishing to get a good return for their money.
My experience as a new investor was smooth with no hassle. Callem was reassuring all through the proceedings.
Friendly helpful service
I cannot speak highly enough of Quinshaw, I have received the first payment which was only for half a month and that was twice what the bank was paying me, very friendly and efficient staff
Lovely associate who called relentlessly, what a great guy! Totally happy with service, reassuring and professional all the way!
All aspects of the investment, at every stage, were clearly explained,
I found everyone i dealt with at Quinshaw very helpful and informative. I was particularly pleased that i was never put under any pressure to invest but allowed to make my decision in my own time. Thankyou.
Extremely courteous and knowledgeable staff. Explained everything in language that I could easily understand. Felt assured that I had chosen an investment that was right for me.
The hardest thing we had to do was source Quinshaw online as we were looking to invest in the short and medium term.
Since then with the help of Jon, our account Manager, the process has been excellent. When you look to invest you want assurance, information, help and assistance and to build up a confidence as you want to know you money/investment is in safe hands. Jon went further, answering more than the questions asked. At every stage of the process what we were told has happened including the interest payments which arrived on time and as was indicated. We would happily recommend Quinshaw (and have) to friends and acquaintances. Shame about the football team Jon!!
I have to say I was a bit dubious at first investing into something I knew nothing about. After speaking to my accountant manager Jon I felt reassured I was doing the right thing. He explained everything I needed to know and so far so good. I received a payment to my bank that I hadn’t been expecting so quick. Jon is always at hand if you need any questions answered and keeps In touch regular with updates and new offers. So far this is working for me. Very happy with my decision to jump onboard
Quick and easy to set-up online, very good service with reliable information to hand. Investment packages were top rated and already seen returns on these within the first quarter. 2 savings of 1 & 3 years.
Would and have recommended
Very impressed with the service and support provided. Daniel has been very attentive throughout and has kept us up-to-date with new opportunities - many thanks indeed
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.62 based on 129 reviews