Quinshaw Finance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance

About Quinshaw Finance: Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Helpful and informative. Always seemed willing to listen to my queries and answer them efficiently without bluster and making me feel like the idiot that I really am. I would certainly use them again to sound out any further investment I may wish to make."
"From the word go there was an element of friendliness yet a business approach outlining a product that would have benefits.all through the discussions I had the feeling of being special and that the financial benefits fit my needs. I am reaping those benefits, I have received my first evidence only recently"
"For a company I had never heard of before, I have been very happily surprised and glad I found you."
"Very professional but still amiable approach to investments."
"The whole process was simple, straightforward and transparent. Luke Nelson, was friendly, had a non aggressive in his approach and a pleasure to interact with. Highly recommend Quinshaw Finance...."
"My initial contact was Raymond who was really approachable and not push. I invested my money smoothly no jargon etc... i will use them again in the near future."
"I am always happy with the service I receive from Quinshaw Finance. No time wasting just facts, outcomes, common courtesy and friendly honest advice. Thank you Luke Edwards, you are a new star in my life!"
"Very satisfied with the care given to us and the friendliness of the staff. Luke Nelson has always been ready to answer any questions we had. Dividend was paid as planned. Thankyou all."
"My contact was Daniel,very informative and took me through each stage of the transaction in a professional manner."
"Was treated with respect and very helpful manager. A pleasant experience.Thankst to Mr Luke Nelson"
"All the people I had dealings with have been very helpful"
"Samuel sold it to me. he behaved very passionately, professionally and patiently. delivered as he promised so far. easy to deal with and reliable."
"I found all staff I spoke to were very professional and helpful."
"We were looking for a medium term investment that would provide us with a steady income. We were a little apprehensive at first but the help and advice we received from Luke nelson and the team at Quinshaw put our minds at rest. Luke has continued to keep us informed and if there is anything we needed to know was happy to answer our questions. Good people to deal with"
"I opened up a 12month bond,about 4-5weeks ago.the sales rep who I was in contact with, called Kharyelle.she welcomed me to Quinshaw,Kharyelle was very friendly and helpful,very sweet and polite.certainly made me welcomed as a new customer. As promised after a month after I opened my bond,Kharyelle contacted me to see how things are.had a really pleasant and friendly chat.I am pleased and would recommend this young lady as she is a valuable member of staff for Quinshaw finance.:-)"
"Just taken out 3 year bond. Extremely helpful. Luke Edwards explained everything in depth. Must admit that I am thinking too good to be true but so far so good. Will update at a later date."
"Being new to investing my savings, my interactions with Quinshaw were somewhat trepid, but the the confidence and enthusiasm of Luke Nelson soon rubbed off. By the time the transaction was made I had virtually no reservations. Half expected buyers remorse, after all it was ALL my savings, but Luke's Guidance and support ensured that never happened. The returns seem really impressive without the concern that it might be too good to be true."
"Luke has always been highly professional, calls back as promised, and generally offered good advice on investment strategy and products suitable to my requirements. Had I not already have made certain commitments regarding my investment fund, I would have put more of my business through Quinshaw, and hope to in the future."
"I was very wary to begin with but was enticed by the good rates that were on offer. I'm glad I decided to take the plunge as all my quarterly payments have been made back to me on time, I would highly recommend."
"Professional service, good information provided and also good returns. I would definitely recommend."
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.64 based on 100 reviews