Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
If you invested in this fraudulent company join our Facebook group “Quinshaw Investors”
My Bond matured in June 2020 and apart from an email asking for patience during Covid I have heard nothing and cannot get a reply from them. Is it a scam?
DO NOT INVEST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I REPEAT DO NOT INVEST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
THIS IS A CORRUPT COWBOY RUN COMPANY.
Invested in 2 bonds at the start of 2020 (sucked in by many phone calls convincing me my investments were pretty much zero risk and they were covered by the FCA). Suddenly no more phone calls once they knew I had no more funds to invest. Then received a letter from GDS Consulting saying Quinshaw had gone into liquidation. On the Insolvency service website there is no record of Quinshaw being in liquidation. No record of GDS Consulting being a registered insolvency practitioner either. I cannot speak to anyone from Quinshaw without being told, speak to GDS! GDS want upfront costs before taking up the case. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
If you're in the same position, please join the Facebook Group ‘Quinshaw Investors’ where it is being discussed as a group.
I got to know Quinshaw online, they contacted me with the info I submitted online and ever since,I am very impressed with the follow up I got from the company up till now. I was even sent a birthday card for my BD, really very thoughtful of you. Thank you very much.
Very friendly and helpful.
They definitely want to make sure you have all of the necessary information.
I am waiting for my February 2020 investment return
Friendly, informative service
So far so good. Good communication from the team. My investments haven’t matured yet so expecting it will all work out.
My adviser was Anthony, I found him to be very helpful and full of knowledge. He could not have helped me enough. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Felt comfort from the start about out this investment. I was given plenty of information, but not so much as to overwhelm and was not pressured in any way. Was kept, and still am kept, well informed and have received regular payments. All in all, an excellent experience.
A very helpful and Curtis introduce to your company.By friendly staff.
Quinshaw finale are very annoying company because they call at the most inappropriate time ,during my working day.
Quinshaw do now pay my investments on time also.The interest payments are supposed to be paid on the 31 of the month i recieve the money days later, they the interest but not on the 31 of the month.
Excellent service by knowledgeable advisors
Very clear, non pushy, friendly help, explaining the opportunity and potential risks of the investment.
The teams from Quinshaw were very helpful in every way, especially my Account Manager, Jon Dodson. Would recommend this company to anyone wishing to get a good return for their money.
My experience as a new investor was smooth with no hassle. Callem was reassuring all through the proceedings.
Friendly helpful service
Having never invested any money previously, I found the advice and understanding of the person I spoke to on the telephone very helpful. I was not persuaded to make a decision nor expected to commit myself to invest with Quinshaw.
I decided to invest due to this and the good interest rate offered.
I cannot speak highly enough of Quinshaw, I have received the first payment which was only for half a month and that was twice what the bank was paying me, very friendly and efficient staff
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.51 based on 132 reviews