Quinshaw Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance

About Quinshaw Finance: Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy

"Very amazed by the the professionalism and the returns, they have made me quite happy, given me belief that there is somewhere that I can get my money working harder. You also don't have to be a genius to invest, it's quite easy and straight forward. I was paid on time and also get a monthly update. The security of my money is explained thoroughly and makes sense. I would recommend for anyone who is new to investing and do not know what to do with their money. Tim"
"It was easy to join the scheme and I regularly received interest on my money. The rate was much higher than through normal banking channels. At the end of the term I decided to remove my money as it was required for some work being done. The balance and final interest was paid without delay into my chosen account. I would put cash into this service again. No problems encountered & friendly people on the 'phone."
"We have found the staff to be helpful and professional when we have phoned for information and all the paperwork has been dealt with promptly and efficiently.Our original bonds have matured and we have been happy to re-invest."
"Very happy with the savings I made to this company. I was unsure as to the return I may have got back but was very surprised to see a good amount made from my investment. So impressed I have reinvested and so has my brother."
"Very pleased and glad the way all the proceedings goes and would be quite pleased to recommend a friends/family."
Quinshaw Finance is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews