Quiet PC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quiet PC
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Quiet PC made you happy

"Ordering a decent desktop PC is daunting even if you enjoy technology. Getting the balance between power and quiet makes it even harder. These people know their stuff and got it right for me. I was also impressed by their speedy responses to technical queries prior to ordering, checking the spec against the additional peripherals I intended to migrate from my old PC, and reassuring me that the cooling was sufficient without additional upgrades. As a result of that interaction by email, they even put the cabling I needed in place ready saving me the grief. A very reassuring experience and a great product delivered, which I am enjoying using. Thank you."
Are you Quiet PC? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Quiet PC receives. Reply Free
Quiet PC is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews