Quiet Rebellion Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Quiet Rebellion

About Quiet Rebellion: For men who dress smartly at work, Quiet Rebellion is the clothing and accessories brand that brightens up your weekdays. Unlike traditional office-wear retailers that only care about you looking professional and serious, Quiet Rebellion also cares about you feeling colourful and mischievous.

hello@quietrebellion.com

Huckletree, 18 Finsbury Square

How would you rate Quiet Rebellion?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lynn G
"The socks are good quality and much more fun than just boring black and they don't get mixed up with mine. The wife !"
Romy M
"They are such a naughty secret and make us smile. So soft and well fitting. My husband won't hear any others now"
"My dad loves his QR socks - cool designs, great quality and such a fun gift. He is constantly getting compliments on them :-)"
"brilliant service and brilliant socks!"
"Very fast delivery, excellent product will definitely be coming back πŸ‘πŸ˜Š"
"High quality product. Will surely come back for more."
"Superb quality. Quick delivery."
"Easy to order, arrived on time and the recipient was very happy with his Valentine present."
"Really great colours"
"Great service and fast delivery in a funky little box."
Christina K
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant socks, great customer service would highly recommend"
Ana-Maria N
Verified Buyer
"Made two men in my life happy. Bought them for my dad and husband. They loved them ;) Very nice product, ressembles pictures. Prompt delivery. 5***** (: thanks."
"Brought a smile to my face at how colourful they were. Very good value and good quility."
"I have been a customer for many years, love the packaging and own all the designs .....Love the socks......not the Jocks, dont like the button fly.....but thats what makes the world go around :)...I have tried to buy your shirts but the 17.5 inch collars seem to be out of stock since Xmas.....looking forward to my first shirt purchase."
"Product design & packaging we’re good, but the size ordered was way too big for my gift recipient. The delivery originally bounced because receiever was at work when Royal Mail arrived and I had to have it rerouted then get him to just pick it up at DO. Overall, not bad but also wasn’t the best user experience. I would not have minded paying more for a better user experience and will probably look for a more premium service when I want to give international gifts sent in the future."
"Funky patterns to cheer up socks. Excellent service. Thank you"
Eleonora F
Verified Buyer
"Socks looked very small at the beginning and I was tempted to return them. Don't worry, they stretch! Also, I decided to keep them since they are so truly beautiful that I would have rather give them to someone else. Totally suggested!"
"Excellent quality and service. Fast Delivery"
"Amazing quality and the shipping was really fast. My boyfriend will love them"
"Love, love, love these socks! Really appealed to my sense of humour. Bought two boxes of three for my son and son in law. Both have high flying jobs and I KNOW they will both get a kick out of wearing these! Love the company name too - does what it says on the tin!!! Will definitely be buying more! A second set for my son in laws brother who is a drummer in a rock and blues band! He will probably wear them on stage WITHOUT shoes!!! πŸ˜‚"
"I have bought several bundles of socks and the service is always excellent, the quality is always excellent and delivery is always excellent. I have always had superb service. I will definitely purchase again from Quiet Rebellion & would definitely recommend their excellent products. A very happy customer."
"When I first saw this web site I immediately was attracted to all the lovely colours and thought of someone who would love these for Christmas. They were so pleased . Have ordered three lots now and am already thinking of the next birthday gift coming up .... just need to find out their shoe size !!!"
Charlotte M
Verified Buyer
"My boyfriend loves these socks! Always nice to surprise him with some new pairs."
Quiet Rebellion is rated 4.90 based on 744 reviews