Quiet Rebellion Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quiet Rebellion

About Quiet Rebellion: For men who dress smartly at work, Quiet Rebellion is the clothing and accessories brand that brightens up your weekdays. Unlike traditional office-wear retailers that only care about you looking professional and serious, Quiet Rebellion also cares about you feeling colourful and mischievous.

+447753177414

hello@quietrebellion.com

Quiet Rebellion
Rainmaking Loft
1 St. Katherine's Way

How would you rate Quiet Rebellion?

Verified Buyer

The socks are good quality and much more fun than just boring black and they don't get mixed up with mine. The wife !
Romy M
Romy M
Verified Buyer

They are such a naughty secret and make us smile. So soft and well fitting. My husband won't hear any others now
Sasha H
Verified Buyer

My dad loves his QR socks - cool designs, great quality and such a fun gift.
He is constantly getting compliments on them :-)
Unverified Reviewer

Completely love their products - we need more of this in our lives!
Elizabeth M
Verified Buyer

No problems with delivery and beautiful packaging. Very pleased indeed!

Fun little quirky stuff
Scott B
Verified Reviewer

Yesterday I received a small gift through the post but I did not know who from. A pair of rather fabulous tartan socks!! So I posted on Facebook thanking the mystery sender. The socks put a real smile on my face. Turns out they were a gift from my ten-month old nephews (Smash and Grab as their mum calls them. Clever boys too, mastering internet shopping before they can walk unaided). I broadcast that if anyone else fancies getting some, they are from a company called QuietRebellion.com A friend in Dallas, Texas said he loves them too and wants some. Oh, and can we have more tartan patterns please...
Those are indeed two incredibly clever nephews - and they have a fantastic sense of style too! Glad to hear you love the socks so much Scott! By the way, we do have another tartan pattern - it's currently only available in a multi pack but should be back in stock as a single pair soon too, so keep an eye out for it :) https://www.quietrebellion.com/collections/shop/products/triumphant-sextet-socks-6-pairs
Verified Buyer

I loved the packaging and the miscellaneous information ! This was a present for my husband. I could see he found it amusing but said he didn't like long socks. He wore them to make me happy and told me later that evening that he was so happy I got them as they were the most comfortable socks he had worn !
Thanks !
Susan B
Verified Buyer

Comfortable, soft, and great fun to wear. The man of the house was delighted.
April A
Verified Buyer

the socks were a gift that made my friend happy, so that made me happy! Infact, i liked them so much i wanted them myself!
Claire H
Verified Buyer

My husband was thrilled to receive his set of three Fathers day set from his daughter on Sunday. He has admired your collection for some time.
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the quality of the socks and how they were packaged. I will definitely be back for more
Verified Buyer

Super speedy delivery, excellent quality and colour pattern choices. Sent as a gift and they were very well received.
Margaret M
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, well packaged. Socks of excellent quality. Many thanks.

Joy E
Reviewer

Naughty but nice socks very formal on the outside, but when you take your shoes off really smart and fun! Comfortable to wear and good quality
Mrs Joy E
Verified Buyer

Lovely looking socks, just a bit different and can be worn with casual or formal attire.
My husband says they are very comfortable.
Sandra C

Quick delivery
Professional packaging
Quality product
Verified Buyer

Absolutely love the new patterns. Will keep coming back to buy more Quiet Rebellion socks.
Verified Buyer

Love the idea but it's a bit sexist that these are men's socks - could you develop a range of ankle socks to be worn with women's clothes?
Kate H
Verified Buyer

As always the socks were delivered on time and in style and were received very well.

Verified Buyer

I have bought more than 4 batches of socks, 3 of which were of the same high quality and nice packaging. But the 4th batch that arrived yesterday was horrible: shoddy materials, dirty packaging, flimsy cards, and a terrible odour similar to some sort of Arabian perfume. Very disappointed.
Hello - sorry to hear you're disappointed. All our socks are the same high so we'd be more than happy to send out a replacement pair for you. If you drop us an email at hello@quietrebellion.com we can sort this for you!
Carole M
Verified Buyer

The socks I purchased are now residing very happily in Canada as I had bought them as a birthday gift for my Canadian friend. I took them over there for his birthday and he was absolutely delighted with them. Today I received a pic of him wearing them and singing their praises! He was keen that you should know how delighted he was with the socks and says he absolutely "loves them". So.....yes, you have made one soul in Canada very happy indeed! Thanks for your prompt attention to my order and the efficiency with which you dispatched them. They are a real winner!
Quiet Rebellion is rated 4.98 based on 245 reviews