Quiet Rebellion Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Quiet Rebellion

About Quiet Rebellion: For men who dress smartly at work, Quiet Rebellion is the clothing and accessories brand that brightens up your weekdays. Unlike traditional office-wear retailers that only care about you looking professional and serious, Quiet Rebellion also cares about you feeling colourful and mischievous.

hello@quietrebellion.com

Huckletree, 18 Finsbury Square

Tell us how Quiet Rebellion made you happy

Lynn G
"The socks are good quality and much more fun than just boring black and they don't get mixed up with mine. The wife !"
Romy M
"They are such a naughty secret and make us smile. So soft and well fitting. My husband won't hear any others now"
"My dad loves his QR socks - cool designs, great quality and such a fun gift. He is constantly getting compliments on them :-)"
"Quick shipping and Love the packaging as it matches the style of the brand. A great gift for Christmas. Thank you"
"Lovely socks, great quality and super fast service. Would recommend!"
"Having purchased socks for my son for Christmas last year, they were specifically requested from Quiet Rebellion again this year! I have a feeling they’ll be on repeat again-excellent quality and delivery."
"I bought a couple of pairs for my son last Christmas. This year, he particularly asked for this brand because, apart from being fun, hey are very hard wearing and comfortable. So it looks as though I shall be buying them for years to come!"
"Great socks, great fun. All the men in my life just love them!"
"Great service. Quality product. Very pleased."
"Quietly sockalisious excellent service and product πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Quick to respond, quick to deliver, and beautiful products! Quiet Rebellion is my “go-to” place for good quality, imaginative gifts for the men in my family."
"Last Christmas I gave my eleven grownup - ish nephews pairs of Quiet Rebellion socks. They were greeted with great enthusiasm...to such a degree that I received almost 100% return on the thank you letters, which is quite miraculous! This year there was a unanimous request for a repeat order. It says a lot for the socks - they are fun, good quality and unique.....and make great presents!"
"Excellent"
"Excellent socks and service as always ....don't tell Santa!!"
"You brightened my day by sending the socks in such beautiful packaging. You will brighten my son's Christmas Day because he specifically asked for these socks. He has been a customer of yours for sometime. Merry Christmas"
"The men in my life (partner, nephews and in-laws) loved their Xmas pressies last year. Have ordered socks and shorts. However, I noticed just now that there are news designs/patterns. I got excited. πŸ˜€ and cross at the same time. How did I miss them?"
"Super quality items delivered on time."
"Great Christmas pressies!! Traditional but not traditional socks for Christmas😜!!"
"Lovely socks ordered last year as presents so delighted ordered agsin this year fior men in family. Well done"
"It did brighten up my day!"
"As per usual Quiet Rebellion didn't disappoint. The quality of the products is outstanding. Great value for money. Prompt and efficient service. Very stylish! My husband and son are always extremely happy to receive a Quiet Rebellion gift! Cannot recommend this company highly enough!"
"Excellent service but product is a gift for grandson in law n the US so can’t review quality. I did buy some for my grandson some time ago and notice that he still wears them"
"bought some socks as a Christmas present. very happy with the purchase"
Quiet Rebellion is rated 4.91 based on 911 reviews