Quiet Rebellion Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Quiet Rebellion

About Quiet Rebellion: For men who dress smartly at work, Quiet Rebellion is the clothing and accessories brand that brightens up your weekdays. Unlike traditional office-wear retailers that only care about you looking professional and serious, Quiet Rebellion also cares about you feeling colourful and mischievous.

hello@quietrebellion.com

Huckletree, 18 Finsbury Square

How would you rate Quiet Rebellion ?

Lynn G
"The socks are good quality and much more fun than just boring black and they don't get mixed up with mine. The wife !"
Romy M
"They are such a naughty secret and make us smile. So soft and well fitting. My husband won't hear any others now"
"My dad loves his QR socks - cool designs, great quality and such a fun gift. He is constantly getting compliments on them :-)"
"The product I purchased were a gift. They were perfect, great quality and arrived quickly. The website was easy to use and I will definatley return for more browsing in the future"
"This is my second box of 18 pairs .The first was a Christmas present from my wife. These are the most comfortable socks I have ,and since they were on offer I decided to take advantage.May I suggest however adding a larger size from say 12-15."
"Great service but disappointed same styles sent regularly, need new styles"
"Very good quality and service. I had an issue with my monthly subscription at the very start which was resolved very quickly. My husband is very pleased with his gift each month."
"great service, got there super quick. Very happy."
"Love Quiet Rebellion. Have bought socks in the past but this is the first time i've bought a shirt. Fantastic service as always. Speedy delivery. I am delighted with the shirt. Cannot recommend this company highly enough. Great small business!!"
"New socks look fab. Surprise for hubby. He loved them. Thank you"
"Excellent quality and fast delivery"
"I originally bought a pack of three socks to go in my husband's stocking for Christmas. They arrived very quickly. He loved them so much I bought the six pack! Boring socks are a thing of the past! They are really good quality and great after washing too. Now ordering them for every boring sock wearer - so watch out!"
"I had a problem with an initial order but the service to resolve it was fabulous - a sign of a really good company!"
"My Dad absolutely loved the socks I bought which came in a box ready to wrap. Once ordered online they were dispatched very quickly and I received them very quickly. Very impressed with the service given and would definitely recommend and buy from again."
"Really happy, wonderful product and really enjoy showing and telling others about them!"
"Thanks for helping brighten Father's Day for the man who has everything!! He loves the shirt and socks and especially enjoyed reading the little history info behind the rebels! A great find thank you to uncalendared for spreading the joy x"
"Love he socks. Bought these for a friend having radiotherapy for prostate cancer. The guys all wear funny socks to cheer the radiographer.... and I guess each other.how do you fancy sponsoring the St Luke’s centre at the Royal Surrey Hoispital with a few cheering socks?"
"Great quality clothing with excellent customer service!"
"Good quality and finish and fit works well for me (fits as described)."
"Love the shirt and continue to be a big fan of the socks"
"Recipient loved them. Says I always find gifts that are a bit different. Well packed quality items and the post cards really well received."
"Love these socks, they are my new favourites, great style, clever concept and cool designs, and the most comfortable socks I have!"
"My Dad loved his present, just seemed to be an expensive company."
Quiet Rebellion is rated 4.90 based on 800 reviews