Quiet Rebellion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quiet Rebellion
Read Quiet Rebellion Reviews

About Quiet Rebellion:

For men who dress smartly at work, Quiet Rebellion is the clothing and accessories brand that brightens up your weekdays. Unlike traditional office-wear retailers that only care about you looking professional and serious, Quiet Rebellion also cares about you feeling colourful and mischievous.

hello@quietrebellion.com

Huckletree, 18 Finsbury Square

Tell us how Quiet Rebellion made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Good range of attractive socks
Excellent service. They had run out of the box drawer collection, so they kindly sent an empty box drawer with the 12 pairs of socks, as well as 6 EXTRA as an apology. I've replaced my whole sock drawer and loving each and every one of my new Quiet Rebellion socks.
Really good quality socks. I was given a pack of 3 for Xmas two years ago. One of the pair got a small rip on the seam within a month but QR sent me a new pair without any fuss. Since then all 3 of the original pairs have been faultless. I've since bought another 6 pairs.
Amazing socks! Very comfortable and looking cool!
Really great quality docks which were delivered 2 days after my order. Top notch experience!
I have placed orders with Quiet Rebellion a few times now and always been more than happy. My last order did have a slight problem but when I explained the problem to Quiet Rebellion it was settled extremely quickly.
I bought a couple of pairs of socks at a Christmas fair about two years ago for our son. He now expects Santa to place Quiet Rebellion socks in his stocking every year as he doesn't just love the patterns but says the socks are of very good quality and don't wear out. He's about to try the boxers. The customer support is good, too.
Never received items, no answer from the staff... just lost money.. So bad
Excellent product and superb service. What’s not to like.
Ordered these socks before and they have been a firm favourite amongst the men in our household. I ordered a new box of 12 and they are excellent as usual. My only comment would be it would be nice to see some new patterns for next birthday or Christmas :)
Great product. Love the detailed tag about the person illustrated. Would buy more but I struggle with the price tag which is why only 4 stars.
First bought from this company a couple of years ago . My son in law lives the boxers as he has a skin condition so the loose fit and cotton is very comfortable. For this reason this year I purchased a shirt for him To try at work .fingers crossed xx the service is. 2nd to none - 2 day turnaround. Would highly recommend this company Elaine
Gorgeous present!
What an excellent company to deal with ! Items are shipped promptly and well packaged ………and the shirts that I recevice are delightful. They are beautifully made and smart with a hint of fun. An ideal gift for most men in your life.
Very pleased although I ordered a few years ago and the latest socks look and feel a bit thinner than the previous ones - will have to see how they go and how long they last. Particularly like the length of the socks and the customer service was great.
Wonderful colourful socks arrived well packaged and very quickly. Easy to use use website with lots of choices
Delivered on time. Excellent quality. My sons look forward to receiving them at Christmas!
Fabulous quality socks, that bring a smile to faces, especially when I explain the story behind their concept. Emails remind me to buy, especially with discount codes. The website is great and ordering is easy and efficient. Great product, keep up the good work.
My husband loves these funky socks, they’re always gratefully received as a present
Fun socks, excellent service!
Quiet Rebellion is rated 4.90 based on 1,010 reviews