Quiet Rebellion Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Quiet Rebellion

About Quiet Rebellion: For men who dress smartly at work, Quiet Rebellion is the clothing and accessories brand that brightens up your weekdays. Unlike traditional office-wear retailers that only care about you looking professional and serious, Quiet Rebellion also cares about you feeling colourful and mischievous.

+447753177414

hello@quietrebellion.com

Quiet RebellionRainmaking Loft1 St. Katherine's Way

How would you rate Quiet Rebellion?

Lynn G
Lynn G
Verified Buyer

The socks are good quality and much more fun than just boring black and they don't get mixed up with mine. The wife !
Romy M
Romy M
Verified Buyer

They are such a naughty secret and make us smile. So soft and well fitting. My husband won't hear any others now
Sasha H
Verified Buyer

My dad loves his QR socks - cool designs, great quality and such a fun gift.
He is constantly getting compliments on them :-)
Dawn D
Verified Buyer

I first saw your company quite a while ago when you pitched on Dragons Den and thought it was a really quirky idea that you had, really pleased that it is going well and look forward to seeing your new range of shirts (I hope to order one for a birthday present in the new year)

Very pleased with the socks order I have just received but to be honest I wish I had waited another week to grab your Black Friday deal of 25% off but hey ho thats how things go
Thanks again for a lovely product !!!
Samantha M

I just love them 😘
Sylvia G
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service and high quality product. Will order again!
Erika P
Verified Buyer

Quiet Rebellion has made my life easier when it comes to choosing presents for my husband and male family members of our family. I get excited with everything new that’s launched on website. My husband appreciates that with an office job he can still have his reminder of being a rebel inside. We love art and quirky presents so for me thumbs up! Quiet Rebellion presents for women next?
Verified Buyer

Love the socks - stocking pressie for my son at Xmas. Very unusual, love the stories. Will be coming back most definitely!
Alison M
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from this company from the start. I had an online immediate chat to sort out a query before placing my order. Order arrived very quickly and I am really delighted with the products. I am sure they will be well received by my hubby this Christmas. I would highly recommend this company.
Katy M
Verified Buyer

Prompt arrival, beautifully packaged and the socks look good.
Verified Reviewer

Item as expected. Speedy delivery and well packaged. Thank you
Alice R
Verified Buyer

Purchased a pack of 6 socks for my husbands stocking. Hopefully I can start getting rid of the boring black miss matched ones in his drawer (damn sock monster!) They arrived in plenty of time and look fabulous. Thank you
Joanna D
Verified Buyer

Great service and great product thank you.
Trish H
Verified Buyer

The socks were beautifully packed and arrived on time. They are such fun and I can’t wait to see my son in laws face when he opens the parcel
Helen T
Verified Buyer

Great service, excellent packaging, speedy delivery, wonderful socks....gratefullly received by the recipient. He thought they were marvellous. Definitely buying some more!
Bridgette H

Loved
Katherine K
Verified Buyer

My Dad wears these socks everyday. Thinks he’s so cool. I love how these socks make him feel!
Madeline P
Verified Buyer

Great product, swift service and great communication. Happy customer.
Gill G
Verified Buyer

I'm a returning customer. Love the socks and now the pants, as prezzies.
Rodney D

Brilliant customer care
Jerry M
Verified Buyer

Socks and Boxers are excellent quality that were delivered on time. Looking forward to more of your unique products. Well done Quiet Rebellion.
Jeannie D
Verified Buyer

Good quick service. Socks look great but a gift so can’t comment on fit
Chris H
Verified Buyer

You will be inundated with emails after shopping here.
Hi Chris,

Thanks for leaving a review. It really helps us to improve our service :)

I am really sorry to hear that. If you feel like you are receiving too many emails, feel free to drop me an email at hello@quietrebellion.com. I will be more than happy to help you to unsubscribe from our mailing list.

Hope this helps,