Quiet Rebellion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quiet Rebellion
Read Quiet Rebellion Reviews

About Quiet Rebellion:

For men who dress smartly at work, Quiet Rebellion is the clothing and accessories brand that brightens up your weekdays. Unlike traditional office-wear retailers that only care about you looking professional and serious, Quiet Rebellion also cares about you feeling colourful and mischievous.

hello@quietrebellion.com

Sasha Holland
Isobel Ridley
Marge Miles
More Photos & Videos
I have been using Quiet Rebellion for some time and would not go anywhere else for socks, thank you!
The underpants were a gift to our son, who is delighted by the quality and comfort. They are a suitable addition to the socks we gave him at Christmas!
I buy these socks for my dad. Usually on father's day, his birthday and Christmas. He absolutely loves them. He mentions how they're so soft. Because theyre not the cheapest I only buy single pairs and the only negative I have to say is he now pretty much has all the designs you can buy as a single pair, so some more designs would be great.
Lovely socks.
Fun, colourful socks of a fantastic quality. Cleverly designed to hide the pattern under the foot. They say “I am formal but I’m here to party!’ The Great recyclable packaging, fast delivery and excellent customer service!
My husband loves these socks. They are the most comfortable socks he has worn. They wash very well.
I wouldn’t normally buy socks for the males in the family but these are awesome and such fun. This latest purchase is for my Son-in-laws Birthday. I know he will be thrilled with them as he was with the previous ones I bought a few years ago.
Great quality socks that brighten up my day
Great
Good range of attractive socks
Excellent service. They had run out of the box drawer collection, so they kindly sent an empty box drawer with the 12 pairs of socks, as well as 6 EXTRA as an apology. I've replaced my whole sock drawer and loving each and every one of my new Quiet Rebellion socks.
Really good quality socks. I was given a pack of 3 for Xmas two years ago. One of the pair got a small rip on the seam within a month but QR sent me a new pair without any fuss. Since then all 3 of the original pairs have been faultless. I've since bought another 6 pairs.
Amazing socks! Very comfortable and looking cool!
Really great quality docks which were delivered 2 days after my order. Top notch experience!
I have placed orders with Quiet Rebellion a few times now and always been more than happy. My last order did have a slight problem but when I explained the problem to Quiet Rebellion it was settled extremely quickly.
I bought a couple of pairs of socks at a Christmas fair about two years ago for our son. He now expects Santa to place Quiet Rebellion socks in his stocking every year as he doesn't just love the patterns but says the socks are of very good quality and don't wear out. He's about to try the boxers. The customer support is good, too.
Never received items, no answer from the staff... just lost money.. So bad
Excellent product and superb service. What’s not to like.
Ordered these socks before and they have been a firm favourite amongst the men in our household. I ordered a new box of 12 and they are excellent as usual. My only comment would be it would be nice to see some new patterns for next birthday or Christmas :)
Great product. Love the detailed tag about the person illustrated. Would buy more but I struggle with the price tag which is why only 4 stars.
Quiet Rebellion is rated 4.90 based on 1,019 reviews