Quiet Rebellion Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Quiet Rebellion

About Quiet Rebellion: For men who dress smartly at work, Quiet Rebellion is the clothing and accessories brand that brightens up your weekdays. Unlike traditional office-wear retailers that only care about you looking professional and serious, Quiet Rebellion also cares about you feeling colourful and mischievous.

Quiet RebellionRainmaking Loft1 St. Katherine's Way

How would you rate Quiet Rebellion?

Lynn G
Lynn G
Verified Buyer

The socks are good quality and much more fun than just boring black and they don't get mixed up with mine. The wife !
Romy M
Romy M
Verified Buyer

They are such a naughty secret and make us smile. So soft and well fitting. My husband won't hear any others now
Sasha H
Verified Buyer

My dad loves his QR socks - cool designs, great quality and such a fun gift.
He is constantly getting compliments on them :-)
Ruth R
Verified Buyer

My husband loves these socks. Especially helps because he is colour blind so makes matching socks easier lol
They are very good quality and love the packaging they arrive in. Very novel quirky concept!
Caroline B
Verified Buyer

My heart sank when my father requested black socks for his birthday. We both loved the Quiet Rebellion socks and he packaging was lovely making it easy to wrap and turned something functional (socks) into something very fun.
Well done guys!
Hi Caroline - thanks for your lovely message! We're very happy to hear you both love the socks so much! Let's hope your dad will never ask for boring black socks again :)
Ann A
Verified Reviewer

Praise for good customer service. After receiving socks that came unstitched after 1 wear I was happy to receive apologies, a refund and replacement socks. Super service! I'm hoping I just bought a dodgy pair and that the new ones will wear better.
Hi Ann, thanks for such a lovely message. We're happy to hear the replacement socks have arrived with you! Let us know if any other problems although we're expecting all should be fine now :)
Ann A
Unverified Reviewer

Very excited about these socks because they look so fab. Bought as a gift for my son in law as he is a fan of jazzy socks. Unfortunately after only one wear there is a hole in one seam and the other sock is beginning to unravel. I have emailed my complaint with photos but I have not yet received a reply. Hopefully someone will respond to this! Yours disappointedly, Ann Adams
Hi Ann, sorry to hear about your issues, sounds like unusually faulty pairs. We've refunded your order in full and if you could email us your son-in-laws delivery address we'll send him out a complementary replacement set. We never meant to ignore your last email, it must have slipped through our system (we can't find it anywhere). However, we'll try our best to make up for your bad experience. Yours optimistically, QR team
Verified Buyer

Such a range of patterns and colours. Best bit is only the person wearing the socks knows he is bending all the rules. Such a subtle rebel!
Victoria S
Verified Buyer

Love that fact that at a recent dinner party everyone commented on my husbands wacky socks -
normally suck patterns would not be worn by him!
Great quality and great designs
Scott H
Verified Buyer

The best socks I have ever worn! They have a 'bespoke' feel to them and go way beyond just being 'a pair of socks'. A pleasure to wear every day.
Anna G
Verified Buyer

My husband loves those socks! Great idea and very good customer service! Thanks x

Amazing, crazy fun socks
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery. Great gift for men who have everything.
TRACY T

Excellent service delivered promptly
Sarah B

Deliciously individual socks.
Great quality product in quirky packaging that makes an unusual and fun gift.
Lynne W
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, efficient service- really friendly people to buy from. Recommend!
Mark W
Verified Buyer

Brilliant socks for the wedding day when I was told no bright socks
Abi H
Verified Buyer

lovely good quality socks, came very quickly too in a lovely presentation box
Lah
Verified Reviewer

My heroes and heroines inspire my every step. Peng socks!
Robert D
Verified Buyer

Fabous comfort - hidden personality!!
Eleanor
Unverified Reviewer

Super service and quality good and if you ask questions they get back to you very fast
Eleanor

Eleanor P
Verified Buyer

Love the socks myself and it was so nice that a friend of mine had admired them - so sad that they are leaving us so I bought a set for him - he is absolutely frilled with them
Quiet Rebellion is rated 4.96 based on 277 reviews