Quidco.com Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Quidco.com

How would you rate Quidco.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

20 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Quidco.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Yet again bonus has been declined and still waiting for purchase made last October to be confirmed. Can anyone recommend a cashback site which actually does pay up without having to lodge a claim every time ?"
Navneet
"Quidco is an amazing website. I love the fact how so many retailers use quidco. I do most of my shopping online and i can get get cash back for most of the retailers through quidco."
"Purchase was made through Argos as directed Cashback tracked and then declined stating that the 'retailer does not pay cashback'... I only bought the product to get the £5 cashback. Why offer it I the first place if the retailer doesn't pay it??!! It was a £5 Quidco bonus."
"Firstly let me start by saying that Quidco used to be a good site. The process worked well and if you had a query, a dispute or a claim then the staff would deal with this efficiently and fairly. Recently however this level of service has disappeared. I’m not sure of the reason but I get the impression that they may have outsourced their customer service or perhaps they have significantly lowered their recruitment standards. The quality of the service provided has dropped to a level where the Contact Us option on the webpage is hidden behind a number of generic ‘help’ options that obviously never answer your question, clearly they don’t want you to talk to their customer service staff! When you do eventually get given the opportunity to send an email the reply you receive will not only not answer your question but will also give the impression that your email has not even been read properly. Believe me I’ve had some bizarre responses to some very straight forward questions. The final straw came with a claim. I’ve had to claim before but as I say this has always been an efficient process and I’ve not previously had any issues. On this occasion my initial emails were either ignored or the reply was a generic response that did not address the issues that I had raised. My request to escalate the claim was also ignored and despite the fact that I had pointed out significant errors, I’m being generous not to call them lies, in their emails this was also ignored, I even provided proof in the form of correspondence from the company that I had made the purchase from. Still a point blank refusal to engage in any meaningful dialogue. It would seem that Quidco are not interested in retaining customers, providing a service or even abiding by their own terms and conditions so I have closed my account and moved my business to a competitors site (Top Cashback). Several months later and I have to say the difference worth it. If I could give them a zero rating I would."
Sophie
"Cash back just for using there comparison page."
Gary
"Simple process to connect to company offering the product. Payments can be a bit drawn out but it so thing for nothing usually."
"Been a member a long while , have £200 in cash back but the payment to my account can not be paid??? . Can't contact their customer support either."
"I have had an account with Quidco for a few years and have received a total of £500.00 cash back. Very rarely does anyone decline the cashback offer Gatwick Airport Parking being a notable exception to this..."
"Ordered food with hungry house, through Quidco. Only ordered the food with HH due to the offer of cash back with Quidco. They didn't honour it. Customer service are appalling and didn't want to know. And that was after waiting 5 days for a reply! Stay clear of these cowboys and use their more trust worthy rivals. I'll never use Quidco again. Wish I had read reviews about them before parting with my money."
"All was fine during the first year of "membership" Stuff coming through like there was no tomorrow. Last 12 to 18 months has been dismal to say the least, with hardly any payments from Expedia, whom I use a lot for bookings various. Difficult to track dates of stays etc when you book so many hotels- some way in advance."
"Random cashback declines and poor tracking despite following all advice. They often claim the retailer hasn't paid so there is nothing to pass on but the reasons given are random and never add up. If you raise it more than once you'll even get different reasons each time! Either they're letting retailers get away with not paying for any reason they like or they're taking a larger cut for themselves! Shocking! Customer service replies are generic copy/paste responses."
"my son and myself used quidco uswitch in june we both did it at the same time my son has not had his they have told him he is too late as they asked him for original comformation and bank statements to prove he has switched now they will not pay him as I reccmmended him I am not best pleased.Use quidco at your peril they dont always .I have emailed ceo to no avail."
"I am owed £460 from a holiday booked via Quidco. They have said travel company have told them that the cashback was paid to another retailer but travel company have never told me this and advised I contact Quidco - which I have done numerous times. I am sure they have kept the money. I also use TopCashBack and have NEVER had a problem with them declining cashback whereas I have raised quite a few claims with Quidco. I would avoid Quidco - they are clearly keeping cashback going on other reviews left."
"I have made half a dozen purchases over the last year, they should all have paid 10% cashback, and one should have paid a fixed £10. All the cashback paid a mere 1%, and the £10 was refused. Their support team say there is nothing they can do. It's all a big con, avoid them or regret it."
"I have used Quidco a number of times and all of my cashback claims have been declined. Customer service are unhelpful and you just get copy and pasted responses where the person clearly has not read your message. I suggest staying well away from Quidco as the chances you will get the cashback advertised is very low."
"Easy to use"
"Quidco never pay out unless you chase them up - They give you excuses for why the payment is delayed. DO not use these for cashback as you will not be getting it without a fight. Also they randomly refuse more than half of your tracked purchases and will not give a reason. Dishonest website"
Karen ,Lancashire
Verified Reviewer
"It is like trying to get blood out of a stone getting cash back off Quidco, I Have been waiting over six months for £2.75,Not worth all the messing around."
"I got £590 available to payment, that means the companies already give the money to QUIDCO , and QUIDCO took his commission but still don't giving me my part !! I sending emails and messages they taking ages to answer and some times they don't answer.. They said I couldn't do it to help my friend trough my account but I told them I didn't know and I won't do it again.. the intesting thing is WHY they didnt tell me it before.. they just tell me after my money arrive to them.. and know?? they gonna give the money back to BT, etc.. ??? I don't know what else I can do to get my money from there.. After new year will try go to Citizen Adviser to help me. Im so disappointed, I had other cash back web site that I could choice but I found QUIDCO was the best.. : ( Please if someone know a way to process them let me know.. THANK YOU."
"total cowboys, service is poor, money never tracks , never payable , not allowed to leave truthful reviews about sellers or quidco on there site. been with them for two years and had issuses with three sellers. AVOID, my topcashback works better"
Quidco.com is rated 1.95 based on 20 reviews