Quidco.com Reviews

16% of reviewers recommend Quidco.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Quidco.com?

Tell us how Quidco.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Travelled abroad in February 2018, booked through Travelup via Quidco. By now, December 2018, I still can not see any signs of cash back. Contacted Quidco customer service fee times, their answer is they contacted Travelup, waiting for their confirmation. There is no time limit on their end. There is no need for me to contact them again as there will be no further information. The only thing I can do is to o wait. Quidco said they can do no more. What a disappointment!"
Are you Quidco.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Was due £32.50 in vouchers by using Clicksnap. They have decided that they are not going to pay me and closed my account even though the transactions had tracked and had been confirmed. Takes days to get an answer from their Transaction Integrity Team as well as Customer Support and will not give me details so I can further my complaint."
"I've made a lot of money through cashback on Quidco, far more than I would have got just making purchases normally. I've found the support team helpful. Only 4 stars because I too have had declined cashback for no good reason in the past though fortunately those times are few and far between."
"Utter scam site offering cashback for online purchases Purchases never track , missing cashback claims never looked at or awarded , I've lost about £150 from my christmas shopping which is sitting in there pockets never to be paid out Topcashback works 100% and im sticking to them"
"Cashback didn’t track and the claims form is ridiculous, deliberately off putting. Deleted the app, don’t waste your time"
"Started off well, but lately a lot of my repayments have been declined. Most of these from B&Q."
"I have had previous problems with bonuses and now two more of my Quidco bonuses of £2.50 each on a minimum spend of £5 have been declined from retailers Screwfix and 7dayshop. The cost of the Screwfix purchase was £16 and 7dayshop £8.90. Quidco comments on each retailer was as follows: "Unfortunately your cashback has been declined. We're sorry to tell you that this retailer does not accept cashback claims, so we're unable to investigate this further for you" In that case retailers that don’t participate in the bonus scheme should be removed from the Quidco website when claiming a bonus. Also, Quidco bonuses are misleading because they are paid by the retailers and not Quidco. I would not have purchased these items without the bonuses being paid so I am feeling conned. I have now received my outstanding cashback and will be leaving Quidco after this review because it’s not worth the upset when bonuses are not paid. Quidco also stated that a retailer will usually only decline cashback where either the terms and conditions weren't met, or where the purchase wasn't eligible for the cashback as advertised in the rates on the retailer's page on our site. I notice that the Quidco email £2.50 Bonus on a min spend of £5 now states Exclusions apply so you have been warned and good luck with searching retailer's terms & conditions for eligibility if you can be bothered."
"After a year I made the purchase, I have still have not received my cashback although it has been tracked corrrectly."
"Made a purchase and it didnt tracked, raised a claim and after few months got decision- declined (existing customer). Have a proof that i registered that day (email and copys from chat from seller). Didnt wanted to listen- said decision is final. Think they took my money and happy with it now. DONT USE THEM- Topcashback.co.uk much better. Will write complain about this further. Lost 60£"
"Joined Quidco through a referral link as I was told it was one of the best to generate higher cashback amounts. Once joined I noted the daily TravelSupermarket offer which, as it was allowed daily, I used. I probably generated £40 more or less over the next few months. All was going well, until the day the cashback started to clear... then, without warning, Quidco blocked my account. No email from Qudco to explain. Waited a few days and decided to get in touch with Quidco myself. waited a number of days... apparently my account has been closed as I was 'gaming the offer'! Funny how I was gaming the offer all this time (using within the sites guidelines) but they only decide to close my account when the money actually clears. Don't trust them. Con artists. Avoid!"
"Don't get the money promised. Scam"
"I was a member in the past but not anymore, neither is the person I referred to them! We felt a bit scammed as cashback reduced from £20 into £5 after over 1 year and several emails asking about it. Quisco (& cashback website in general) must be taken with a pinch of salt, always make sure the deal is the right one, as cashback can be easily a scam."
"Terrible scammers essentially"
"Definitely won't be using these lot again. The worst of the 3 cashback sites I use. I got declined cashback for 4 of their £2.50 bonus offers that they occasionally send despite meeting the terms and conditions. Got given a rubbish excuse. I'll put it down to a lesson learnt."
"Took out an insurance (go skippy) policy after been promised £40 cashback, 90 days later asked for the cash back and got refused for some pony excuse, could of went for the cheaper policy. It's all lies, they're fraud. Will be complaining to trading standards."
"Selling their premium account on false information that you get cashback paid in 7 days where in reality it will still take months. They will fun fake promotion offering you quidco bonus and when you fall in the trap of using quidco, they will decline the bonus amount stating it didnt meet the criteria while that bonus offer details has already been removed from their website so you can even challenge them. Avoid QUIDCO to avoid FRAUD."
"They try their best to not to give you the cashback, should have used top cash back instead. Took them weeks to reply emails and they kept asking the same information which was already provided three times in previous emails."
"Ok when it works. They are not interested if a purchase doesn't track or tracks at the wrong amount. All customer services do is fob you off."
"I signed up and made 3 purchases via Quidco, all cash back requests were apparently declined by the retailer. Quidco is a complete waste of time!"
"Still waiting for cashback after 10 months. (AA) Customer service non existant - does anyone know how to send them an email ?"
Quidco.com is rated 1.70 based on 50 reviews