Quidco.com Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend Quidco.com

How would you rate Quidco.com ?

"I signed up and made 3 purchases via Quidco, all cash back requests were apparently declined by the retailer. Quidco is a complete waste of time!"
"Still waiting for cashback after 10 months. (AA) Customer service non existant - does anyone know how to send them an email ?"
"Terrible website, was supposed to get over £15 in cashback didn't get it, raised a claim provided evidence of payment it's been 2 months and they still haven't done anything about it. Do not use."
"Cashback declined for no reason"
John Stephens
"There are savings on almost all products, services (Sky, utilities)etc Very easy to navigate and saves you money."
"Having followed procedure for getting and paying through Quidco two car policies where a £45 was to be paid both claims have been denied. No explanation I trust Quidco got their commission. Very dubious practices. Take care don't use cashback promises as an inducement to make a purchase."
"I specifically made a booking for flights through the company TravelUp through Quidco because they were advertising high cashback rates. I was owed over £50 in cashback. It was too good to be true - after months of waiting for my claim to be processed, TravelUp declined to pay the cashback despite my paying and flying with them and Quidco refused to help. I was told that TravelUp had "already paid the cashback to another referrer". I have never used another referrer so this was clearly untrue. I went round in circles with their dead fish customer service as they advised me to "next time make sure and clear your cookies etc" over and over - all of this advice I had already followed to the letter when I made the original booking. It is surely no coincidence that this good cashback rate could inexplicably not be honoured by either company. After doing some research I came across some online articles that show Quidco is commonly engaged in this behaviour. In short both Quidco and TravelUp are dishonest and employ false advertising to fraudulently try and draw you in - be very cautious as it is unlikely you will get the cashback you are owed."
"Got a great discount"
"Sometimes works fine, but sometimes cashback is declined for no reason and there's virtually no comeback so can be disappointing."
"There have now been too many declined cashback offers (including raised claims) from multiple retailers to show they're not policing their retailers performance correct, so in other words don't care much about their own users' experience with Quidco. Used to be better, but this is becoming a frequent pattern with others I know who use Quidco. Thoroughly disappointed."
"Sends bogus bonus offers to make purchases and then reject the bonus on wrong pretext that it was valid on purchases midnigfht same day which is incorrect as got caught up with these tricks and made purchases assuming that will get the bonus (that was the driver of using them) rather than using the other cashback site i use. On top of that charges £5 membership fees stating that all cashback will be processed within 1 week which never happens even after several months. WILL AVOID USING THEM IN FUTURE"
Lesley Barker
Verified Reviewer
"First transaction for over 60 pound rejected, even when I sent copies of my receipts. I stuck with them, and had a balance of just over 40 pounds and I have 96 pounds pending. When I logged into my account the 40 pound balance has gone. I have contacted customer support who have told me the money was spent on a Uber voucher. It most certainly wasnt redeemed by me, I have never used Uber in my life. I have asked for the address they have sent the voucher too, and am still waiting. Apparantly I am not the only one to lose money on this site, it seems to be a common occurrence. Quidco have now emailed me saying the voucher will be in my account within 3 - 5 working days. I have again reiterated that I didn't order it, and don't want it, but they are telling me they can do nothing about it, the transaction that I didn't make cannot be reversed. I have been informed that I could have make the transaction by accident by just browsing the payments page!! come on... how can I do two transactions by accident by browsing a page. I am watching the site for my pending transactions to clear, I will be taking my money out then. if I get to it before they do. My advice AVOID this company like the plague."
"Yet again bonus has been declined and still waiting for purchase made last October to be confirmed. Can anyone recommend a cashback site which actually does pay up without having to lodge a claim every time ?"
Navneet
"Quidco is an amazing website. I love the fact how so many retailers use quidco. I do most of my shopping online and i can get get cash back for most of the retailers through quidco."
"Purchase was made through Argos as directed Cashback tracked and then declined stating that the 'retailer does not pay cashback'... I only bought the product to get the £5 cashback. Why offer it I the first place if the retailer doesn't pay it??!! It was a £5 Quidco bonus."
"Firstly let me start by saying that Quidco used to be a good site. The process worked well and if you had a query, a dispute or a claim then the staff would deal with this efficiently and fairly. Recently however this level of service has disappeared. I’m not sure of the reason but I get the impression that they may have outsourced their customer service or perhaps they have significantly lowered their recruitment standards. The quality of the service provided has dropped to a level where the Contact Us option on the webpage is hidden behind a number of generic ‘help’ options that obviously never answer your question, clearly they don’t want you to talk to their customer service staff! When you do eventually get given the opportunity to send an email the reply you receive will not only not answer your question but will also give the impression that your email has not even been read properly. Believe me I’ve had some bizarre responses to some very straight forward questions. The final straw came with a claim. I’ve had to claim before but as I say this has always been an efficient process and I’ve not previously had any issues. On this occasion my initial emails were either ignored or the reply was a generic response that did not address the issues that I had raised. My request to escalate the claim was also ignored and despite the fact that I had pointed out significant errors, I’m being generous not to call them lies, in their emails this was also ignored, I even provided proof in the form of correspondence from the company that I had made the purchase from. Still a point blank refusal to engage in any meaningful dialogue. It would seem that Quidco are not interested in retaining customers, providing a service or even abiding by their own terms and conditions so I have closed my account and moved my business to a competitors site (Top Cashback). Several months later and I have to say the difference worth it. If I could give them a zero rating I would."
Sophie
"Cash back just for using there comparison page."
Gary
"Simple process to connect to company offering the product. Payments can be a bit drawn out but it so thing for nothing usually."
"Been a member a long while , have £200 in cash back but the payment to my account can not be paid??? . Can't contact their customer support either."
"I have had an account with Quidco for a few years and have received a total of £500.00 cash back. Very rarely does anyone decline the cashback offer Gatwick Airport Parking being a notable exception to this..."
Quidco.com is rated 1.94 based on 32 reviews