Quidco.com Reviews

16% of reviewers recommend Quidco.com
09AM
9AM

How would you rate Quidco.com ?

"After a year I made the purchase, I have still have not received my cashback although it has been tracked corrrectly."
Are you Quidco.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Quidco.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;
"Made a purchase and it didnt tracked, raised a claim and after few months got decision- declined (existing customer). Have a proof that i registered that day (email and copys from chat from seller). Didnt wanted to listen- said decision is final. Think they took my money and happy with it now. DONT USE THEM- Topcashback.co.uk much better. Will write complain about this further. Lost 60£"
"Joined Quidco through a referral link as I was told it was one of the best to generate higher cashback amounts. Once joined I noted the daily TravelSupermarket offer which, as it was allowed daily, I used. I probably generated £40 more or less over the next few months. All was going well, until the day the cashback started to clear... then, without warning, Quidco blocked my account. No email from Qudco to explain. Waited a few days and decided to get in touch with Quidco myself. waited a number of days... apparently my account has been closed as I was 'gaming the offer'! Funny how I was gaming the offer all this time (using within the sites guidelines) but they only decide to close my account when the money actually clears. Don't trust them. Con artists. Avoid!"
"Don't get the money promised. Scam"
"I was a member in the past but not anymore, neither is the person I referred to them! We felt a bit scammed as cashback reduced from £20 into £5 after over 1 year and several emails asking about it. Quisco (& cashback website in general) must be taken with a pinch of salt, always make sure the deal is the right one, as cashback can be easily a scam."
"Terrible scammers essentially"
"Definitely won't be using these lot again. The worst of the 3 cashback sites I use. I got declined cashback for 4 of their £2.50 bonus offers that they occasionally send despite meeting the terms and conditions. Got given a rubbish excuse. I'll put it down to a lesson learnt."
"Took out an insurance (go skippy) policy after been promised £40 cashback, 90 days later asked for the cash back and got refused for some pony excuse, could of went for the cheaper policy. It's all lies, they're fraud. Will be complaining to trading standards."
"Selling their premium account on false information that you get cashback paid in 7 days where in reality it will still take months. They will fun fake promotion offering you quidco bonus and when you fall in the trap of using quidco, they will decline the bonus amount stating it didnt meet the criteria while that bonus offer details has already been removed from their website so you can even challenge them. Avoid QUIDCO to avoid FRAUD."
"They try their best to not to give you the cashback, should have used top cash back instead. Took them weeks to reply emails and they kept asking the same information which was already provided three times in previous emails."
"Ok when it works. They are not interested if a purchase doesn't track or tracks at the wrong amount. All customer services do is fob you off."
"I signed up and made 3 purchases via Quidco, all cash back requests were apparently declined by the retailer. Quidco is a complete waste of time!"
"Still waiting for cashback after 10 months. (AA) Customer service non existant - does anyone know how to send them an email ?"
"Terrible website, was supposed to get over £15 in cashback didn't get it, raised a claim provided evidence of payment it's been 2 months and they still haven't done anything about it. Do not use."
"Cashback declined for no reason"
"There are savings on almost all products, services (Sky, utilities)etc Very easy to navigate and saves you money."
"Having followed procedure for getting and paying through Quidco two car policies where a £45 was to be paid both claims have been denied. No explanation I trust Quidco got their commission. Very dubious practices. Take care don't use cashback promises as an inducement to make a purchase."
"I specifically made a booking for flights through the company TravelUp through Quidco because they were advertising high cashback rates. I was owed over £50 in cashback. It was too good to be true - after months of waiting for my claim to be processed, TravelUp declined to pay the cashback despite my paying and flying with them and Quidco refused to help. I was told that TravelUp had "already paid the cashback to another referrer". I have never used another referrer so this was clearly untrue. I went round in circles with their dead fish customer service as they advised me to "next time make sure and clear your cookies etc" over and over - all of this advice I had already followed to the letter when I made the original booking. It is surely no coincidence that this good cashback rate could inexplicably not be honoured by either company. After doing some research I came across some online articles that show Quidco is commonly engaged in this behaviour. In short both Quidco and TravelUp are dishonest and employ false advertising to fraudulently try and draw you in - be very cautious as it is unlikely you will get the cashback you are owed."
"Got a great discount"
"Sometimes works fine, but sometimes cashback is declined for no reason and there's virtually no comeback so can be disappointing."
Quidco.com is rated 1.72 based on 43 reviews