QuickQuid Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

cpokorney@enova.com

483 Green Lanes

How would you rate QuickQuid ?

"Excellent service."
"Total waste of time, you complete an application they do the credit check approve you then waste your time by declining. I love the way they promote reviews.co.uk as if you go to the alternative trust pilot they show plenty of customers also declined. If you are a lender then lend money, if not, stop wasting peoples time and harvesting peoples details."
"Fast process and i was able to repay my loan early. Customer service was very helpful and polite."
"Why is it Quickquid decisioned to approved a loan or not if customer always pay back on time and Quickquid have no flexibility on pay back time at all and what is it about no options on paying back loan at once? Well, I guess Am desperate enough to come back after all this lame service."
"Had problems getting online banking to link and unable to send bank statements as now paperless poor guy in advert would be stuck forever when his car broke down false advertising, Wonga are much better treat their customers fairly"
"Very happy"
"I’m from USA. I was able to get a loan from this firm owned by Mr. Diamond after i read some vital info about their loan programs online then i decided to contact them and i was funded $90,000 without much time wasted. Have you be declined for a loan from your bank or any other organization, then i will advise you to contact Mr Diamond email: ( diamoninvestments99@gmail.com) if you are in need of any kind of loans such as: personal loans, business loans, or our Phone Number: +19142088349."
"Excellent service"
"Do not respond within promised timescales to queries. Hold your data regardless of GDPR regulations. These folk are legal loan sharks"
"Very conveniant. Fast payment and the support line is very helpful aswel."
"Speedy excellent wonderful customer service. 5 stars"
"instant approval , got me out of a mess , thank you !"
"How to get money?"
"everytime quickquid help me.im so happy"
"Never a problem. My account did freeze for a fortnight however I had borrowed a lot over a short space of time so it made sense. Happy customer."
"Very helpful"
"Quick quid helped me when in time of need when know one else would..! Very quick and efficient!!"
"Do not use. I was approved for a loan on my new bank card which is tesco. But some how the stupid company sent it to my old account that I don't have access to and now there sayin of still have to pay it back. Even tho i never recieved the funds. Explained all to custmor service but yet they was no help just kept saying I'm liable."
"Twice now I have been declined, all I want to borrow is £50. My circumstances have not changed and always paid it back ontime or earlier. Always thought highly of this company now I don't. Wouldn't even give 1 star. SO ANNOYED"
"I've been penalised for paying back a loan early by not being able to apply for another one."
QuickQuid is rated 4.30 based on 1,920 reviews