QuickQuid Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

social@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

How would you rate QuickQuid?

Daniel
Unverified Reviewer

Quick quick I had to pay more money back to them The first time I paid in full it didn't go through They say the system was down I had to wait 3 week pay them again young people or people Borrow loan I say don't and call the Is 40 PM minute? Not going
Unverified Reviewer

Used a few times, so handy! Nice to know that I can count on this company if need be. Always pay off early over live chat with a smaller interest fee as promised !
Don Calum
Reviewer

Just like with lending stream i used quickquid for a short term loan less than 2 weeks ago and i paid in full early, but theu did not approve me for another loan today, which lending stream did.
Unverified Reviewer

I got a loan just paid it back today didn't take long got my money that day would use again
Unverified Reviewer

Avoid. Got approved a loan and then they said they can't give me the money until 11pm tonight. It's now only 2 in the afternoon
.i need this urgent. Avoid
Micheal
Unverified Reviewer

fast payment of funds once i completed the application
Unverified Reviewer

Their overall service. Getting some much needed cash was quick and easy and experienced excellent customer service when talking to a representative of the company. Recommended
Unverified Reviewer

Applied and within minutes I was accepted for a loan. It was in my bank within an hour. Great service
Ioana
Verified Buyer

They came in very handy. Used them twice now and customer support has always been lovely. Always paid early, so no issues there either. Will use again if needed.
David
Unverified Reviewer

First time doing this and felt worried about hidden charges and all the other stuff you here about pay day loans. But it was Quick, Simple and hassle free! Definitely use again if i needed to
Unverified Reviewer

Good the first time then was declined even tho paid off some early and the final amount on time so not happy with them now
GP
Unverified Reviewer

Quickquid has been literally AMAZING with me, and I applied for my first loan with them last month, so please do read this review before believing the bad reviews there are out there. They have ALWAYS managed to help me EXACTLY as they promised. Extremely helpful and prompt at all times, despite the immense negative feedback found online which made me feel so scared to submit my application but the loan I needed was very very urgent. I cannot speak on behalf of everybody, but I am soo glad that I decided to go ahead with them, because they were a life saver for me. There isn't much to explain about the process because it was THAT straight forward- I applied and received my money within 30 minutes straight into my bank account. I only called them once to arrange an early full re-payment and that was arranged without a single problem. I applied again for a loan and it was no different this time - very helpful, and definitely useful when you are in urgent need of cash! Thank you again and I recommend!
Unverified Reviewer

Very fast processing, strongly recommend QuickQuid
Sarah Halliwell
Unverified Reviewer

Very easy, quick and straight forward no fees for repaying early. Have recommended to friends/family.
Unverified Reviewer

applied for a loan was NOT told if it was approved or not just left me hanging
Unverified Reviewer

Simple and clear application. Straightforward process and money was in, in 30 minutes.
Ulster
Unverified Reviewer

Dirty under hand tricks employed by this company so they can suck you dry
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic Service, customer service available via e-mail, phone or live chat which makes it helpful if you don't like to wait on the phone for long. Any issues you have regarding your application they do their best to ensure it is resolved promptly. I would recommend quick quid to anyone. if you are in control of your finances and ensure to pay back your loan as agreed then you should have no problem! Well done Quick Quid!.
Unverified Reviewer

Very dishonest, they give false information and there is no facility to pay online. Had a very very BAD Experience I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Look For Samthing Else ...
Unverified Reviewer

for 250 pound i pay 600 ...never ever try to got many from this company ...butter tray at friend ..
QuickQuid is rated 4.36 based on 1,848 reviews