QuickQuid Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

cpokorney@enova.com

483 Green Lanes

How would you rate QuickQuid ?

"Very helpful if you need a loan fast and the best repayment plan I’ve found"
"Much better companies out there offering a lot more I asked for an extension on my last loan as it was an option they offered yet they seem to penalize you for this despite paying back on time.Now I can't reapply until after a certain date Companies like this need to wake up to the fact that their competitors are offering so much more including one loan company I use that streams cash in seconds into your account and gives you the option to pay back early at any time.I will not be using this company again."
"Very easy and uncomplicated to apply and the funds are in your account within minutes well recommended."
"Thank you very much! Really needing your help in this period and you are always comprehensive when I have to postpone and readjust my repayment. Very grateful for your help! Kind Regards"
"Said the loan had technical issues then blocked me as it had wrong info! What a joke!"
"Got the money I needed when I need it....thank you!!!!"
"Excellent service."
"Total waste of time, you complete an application they do the credit check approve you then waste your time by declining. I love the way they promote reviews.co.uk as if you go to the alternative trust pilot they show plenty of customers also declined. If you are a lender then lend money, if not, stop wasting peoples time and harvesting peoples details."
"Fast process and i was able to repay my loan early. Customer service was very helpful and polite."
"Why is it Quickquid decisioned to approved a loan or not if customer always pay back on time and Quickquid have no flexibility on pay back time at all and what is it about no options on paying back loan at once? Well, I guess Am desperate enough to come back after all this lame service."
"Had problems getting online banking to link and unable to send bank statements as now paperless poor guy in advert would be stuck forever when his car broke down false advertising, Wonga are much better treat their customers fairly"
"Very happy"
"I’m from USA. I was able to get a loan from this firm owned by Mr. Diamond after i read some vital info about their loan programs online then i decided to contact them and i was funded $90,000 without much time wasted. Have you be declined for a loan from your bank or any other organization, then i will advise you to contact Mr Diamond email: ( diamoninvestments99@gmail.com) if you are in need of any kind of loans such as: personal loans, business loans, or our Phone Number: +19142088349."
"Excellent service"
"Do not respond within promised timescales to queries. Hold your data regardless of GDPR regulations. These folk are legal loan sharks"
"Very conveniant. Fast payment and the support line is very helpful aswel."
"Speedy excellent wonderful customer service. 5 stars"
"instant approval , got me out of a mess , thank you !"
"How to get money?"
"everytime quickquid help me.im so happy"
QuickQuid is rated 4.30 based on 1,926 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!