QuickQuid Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

cpokorney@enova.com

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy

"I have been a loyal customer from since 2016.Tried to apply for another loan yesterday, to be told its been Declined again. This has been happening from December 2018, each time I apply its been Declined."
"I thought just happened to me but now I can see it's happening to everyone. I've had 2 loans, paid them off on time. Now my account paused and can't apply until end of March!!!!"
"Very helpful when needed.."
"My son who only had his mail at my address was able to obtain money without any utility bill not on election roll bad credit and using my landline phone number .I then contacted quickquid when letters and phone calls started asking where there policy of responsible lending was as he did not reside at this address needless to say they they did not respond and then passed it to a debt collecting agency. Obviously they do not make credit checks"
"Not a ery good company at all ustomer service is shocking and never help you they keep changing the goal posts never again!!!!!!!!!!"
"Wonderful service friendly staff they go out their way to help you"
"Was very happy with quick quid until a few days ago when i applied again a few days ago, even though previous loan was all paid on time now they wanted my bank credentials! To see expenses, Then for 2 nights in a row i got an email stating the loan will be in the bank tomorrow and the interest had doubled then tripled to what i had agreed. Complete scam. Will not be using them again after this experiance"
"I have only used this service once and I have found fantastic great customer service easy to use and fast payments"
"why would anybody pay over 1000 present interest for a load when they are so many affordable options out there I despair over people thinking. gary"
"Been a loyal customer, but suddenly i can no longer use my account, when i enquire it’s just a generic answer, very poor treatment to your loyal customers."
"i was very happy with quickquid until yesterday the 9/3/19 i went to apply and dont know what i touched and it came back with i cant apply until 22/8/19 thats 6 months away and i really needed the money it really hit me bad as i have nothing now and dont know who else to turn to as i dont have no one who can help me"
"paid final payment of loan 187 pound on the due date they took another 10 pound on top off that for some reason without my permission now they have frozen my account till end of march never missed a payment leave well alone ."
"did not have no money until payday .the small loan was helpful"
"The online application was user friendly and the follow up telephone call was dealt efficiently effectively and with high quality by the QuickQuid individual I can recommend this service wholeheartedly"
"IM Very happy 😍😍😍😍"
"Jokers how do think they make money they have to earn it some how can't expect to lend £100 and payback £100 if you can't afford to pay it back don't lend it off them simple I have had no problems with them"
"QuickQuid helped me out in a time of need so thank you for being there for me"
"Even tho i paid on the day they charged me late fee's because they tried to take it out at exactly 12. Quick quid is a scam to make you pay high interest while sneaking in late fees. They do not read emails and just repeat usless information on how they cant help me. If you don't want to feel like a fool and being taken advantage of DO NOT use quickquid."
"Good loans"
"you do not want to give me a loan"
QuickQuid is rated 4.23 based on 2,013 reviews