QuickQuid Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

cpokorney@enova.com

483 Green Lanes

How would you rate QuickQuid ?

"Speedy excellent wonderful customer service. 5 stars"
"instant approval , got me out of a mess , thank you !"
"How to get money?"
"everytime quickquid help me.im so happy"
"Never a problem. My account did freeze for a fortnight however I had borrowed a lot over a short space of time so it made sense. Happy customer."
"Very helpful"
"Quick quid helped me when in time of need when know one else would..! Very quick and efficient!!"
"Do not use. I was approved for a loan on my new bank card which is tesco. But some how the stupid company sent it to my old account that I don't have access to and now there sayin of still have to pay it back. Even tho i never recieved the funds. Explained all to custmor service but yet they was no help just kept saying I'm liable."
Katie Gardner
Unverified Reviewer
"Twice now I have been declined, all I want to borrow is £50. My circumstances have not changed and always paid it back ontime or earlier. Always thought highly of this company now I don't. Wouldn't even give 1 star. SO ANNOYED"
"I've been penalised for paying back a loan early by not being able to apply for another one."
"I've got two loans from them and I paid on time for the last one even one day earlier, when I applied for a third one, I got declined even if my credit score is the same and I'm not involved in any sort of fraud. I'm DBS checked. So when I tried to contact them via chat to ask more explanation, I got cut out in the middle of the conversation and that wasn't for connection issue. Now I'm now allowed back in the live chat. What a treatment for your regular clients. Thanks!"
"Quick and easy"
"Had 5 loans paid off never missed payment and now decline me every time bad company never again"
"they said my address details were invalid and could not continue the application (i have lived at the same address for 10 years) never again!"
Scott Mccarroll
"Very helpful"
Russell Smith
Unverified Reviewer
"Rubbish company asked for my details to be removed as I wouldn’t bother using this company still not removed LendingStream better than quick quid"
"Loan itself came through fine, took care of it all online but when calling up to make a payment, member of staff was very blunt and rude, not good"
Alan
"were not as co-operative as lending stream. customer services were very abrupt"
"Helped me with my money issue fast!!!"
"Shocking Company , will happily lend over and over again until they take everything you have, Complained about the way they lend and whether they feel it’s responsible which they deny , now taking them to the ombudsman. My advice to anyone AVOID"
QuickQuid is rated 4.30 based on 1,910 reviews