QuickQuid Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

cpokorney@enova.com

483 Green Lanes

How would you rate QuickQuid?

"Quick and easy"
"Had 5 loans paid off never missed payment and now decline me every time bad company never again"
"they said my address details were invalid and could not continue the application (i have lived at the same address for 10 years) never again!"
Scott Mccarroll
"Very helpful"
Russell Smith
Unverified Reviewer
"Rubbish company asked for my details to be removed as I wouldn’t bother using this company still not removed LendingStream better than quick quid"
"Loan itself came through fine, took care of it all online but when calling up to make a payment, member of staff was very blunt and rude, not good"
Alan
"were not as co-operative as lending stream. customer services were very abrupt"
"Helped me with my money issue fast!!!"
"Shocking Company , will happily lend over and over again until they take everything you have, Complained about the way they lend and whether they feel it’s responsible which they deny , now taking them to the ombudsman. My advice to anyone AVOID"
"I was approved and received the payment within 20 minutes. This is a very helpful service when you need extra money on the top of your wages. High fees, but that is obvious. I would recommend QuickQuid and use it in the future."
"QuickQuid helped me in my time of need and despite me coming to a short fall they were very helpful and understanding. I would highly recommended that other customers give this company a go."
Joshua Chandler
Unverified Reviewer
"being harrased 24/7 by their collections team but was made redundant its got to the point where my stress levels have gone through the roof i was advised to fill in form and attach my P45 which i have now started but every day they are adding fees ontop which is bang out of order their number has been blocked also as im fed up with them harrasing me at 8am in the morning and all day and then emails i have made a complaint to Quickquid, Financial conduct authority, trading standards and financial ombudsmen and have been advise i can take this matter to court which i am now seeking legal advice i will not be taking another loan out with this disgraceful company that dont care except money"
"had about 4 loans with quickquid all paid up on time and no missed payments,applied for another smaller loan and was declined.very hit and miss company and won’t use them again,much better loan companies out there."
"Absolutely ridiculous not quick at all. 4 days later still waiting !"
"Takes ages to get through on the phone. You send pay slip and submit your application & you don’t get a decision for 24hrs Your account status is just left pending. Worse over weekends. Should change name from quick quid to slow quid"
"They do not answer the phone."
"Excellent service was all done within 20 mins 5 star service would recommend"
"Said yes to my loan in seconds Received it within 15 minutes"
"Paid off two loans early, they punished me for paying early! Logged into my account and a message saying my account is on hold due to me paying my loans off early! I kid you not! Guess they are pissy with me for settling up and that means they lose £££ BAD way to treat people for doing the right thing!!"
Jenny Chambers
Unverified Reviewer
"Helpful when money was a little tight Very friendly customer service And discount when I paid my loan off in full Thank you"
QuickQuid is rated 4.31 based on 1,899 reviews