QuickQuid Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Helped when needed"
"Loan repayment taken twice from my bank took 5 days to go back in.. Log in to my account and says I can't have another loan until march 2020 had 3 loans always paid on time and its them that charged me twice... Well up yours quick quid I don't want your loans ever again.. So many better and cheaper lenders I could use."
"Quick pay out and easy to use but i think it would b better if they didnt take a huge payment for your last one"
"I paid back all my loans..last pay was 780paudn.i ask for 600 I give a back 1100 in 3 moins..now then sead no lons antell 2020 April..๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„i call them tiffer legalized...no raccomanded!!!"
"Still not paid me my refund after settled through the FOS months and months ago. Won’t answer the phone or emails. Joke of a company. Avoid"
"Irresponsible lending from Quickquid, offer from them settled. Still not paid up. Bunch of cowboys."
"I’ve had 2 loans paid on time says I can apply again on the 10-10-2019 n when I went on site n logged it’s said my application as been declined never recommend ever again I even paid my second loan off early"
"Very poor customer service. They will often tell lies."
"Hjhsbbsbsbsbdbs"
"My payment still hasn’t come out , and this is going to affect my credit score , after emailing you and still not getting any reply’s .."
"i had on 30 my last payment of 166 pound .the money was recieved by them ...next day i had a email saying that i am late for payment and they charge me 15 pound .and the same amount again.so far over 330 pound was taken from my account .and still nobody give me back the money .they say ,they never recieve the first payment .and now i am without any money ,because of them .still waiting rerund of 181 pound which was take from me withiot any reason.have spoke to my bank wnd they say next 24 hours will have rerund...lets see what will be...not happy.customer sercvice very poor .nobody explane why i was charge late fee .....and they still saying never had the first payment even i send them i screenshot with both payments ..really disapointet ..."
"Lost my debit card before first payment could be taken out and thus charged the £15 late fee. Customer services operator functioned like a machine. No empathy, cold and disinterested. Result - rubbish service equal dissatisfied customer who will take her business elsewhere."
"Quickquid is a joke ask for loan n said no I did not miss 1 payment. I would not Recommend quickquid to any1."
"Really bad service I had from qiuickquid dont Recommend them.๐Ÿ˜ค"
"My brother hung himself so I asked quickquid to defer the payment for one month so I could pay towards funeral expenses, they refused, so now I feel suicidal. So thanks for that quick quid and if I end up dead YOU will be responsible. Heartless company. I had never missed one payment with them and that's what they do!!"
"I find it very disturbing that after living and contributing to the Economy of this great country, never ever done anything criminal or illegal, always paid any small debt I had throughout these 5 years, never changed jobs and had a constant income Lived more than 4 years under the same roof and when asked for 100 quid loan for a month, declined and no reason given. You should be ashamed of yourself calling a loan agency good of any use."
"They are useless"
"They have been very helpful only think is they tell you can increase loan but I dont see how u can so that"
"Quick application process although can take 24 hours to approve if applying on a Sunday. Helpful and I could pay my loan off early"
"Nice thanks"