QuickQuid Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

cpokorney@enova.com

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy

Telephone
"Helped me out for a cash boost, funds were available quickly! Good service"
"Not very good"
"My compensation claim with the FOS is delayed by over 4 months because quick quid are deliberately refusing to send their case file. Vile company. Avoid!"
"always helpful, great customer service, and quick, easy process!"
"Shittttt!!!!!"
"5 min application money was in my bank in the hour.great service thanxs quickquid"
"Misleading and unhelpful."
"Bombards you with offers when you,ve gone through the process turns you down, get me off mailing list never asked to be on it in first place all I heard is bad practice from this company"
"Quick quid suck,the last 2 time over 3 months I applied & the second time I had to send a bank statementbut the link wouldn't work & the site kept crashing & was after hours so thought sort it tomorrow,tomorrow came & declined before I'd had chance to send anything...."
"Emailed them 3 days before payment date asking for an extension due to not being able to pay full amount. Due they didn't email me back. So they took full amount out of bank. Now I can't pay my rent due to this. I been on phone 5 times this week and they finally gave me a refund/repayment however I have been waiting for this to go into the bank. But it's now been 2 days and still no funds in my account."
"Quick and easy there when we needed a cash boost"
"Very efficient,fast and great service."
"Absolutely fantastic! Helps with a little shopping - replacing urgent things around the house. Life saver!"
"Very easy to use and helped me a lot when I was stuck for some immediate cash, Reasonable interest rate as well if you pay the loan back quickly, no early repayment charge."
"Thanks QuickQuid"
"QuickQuid has helped me out in a tough situation! Would use again."
"I have been registered with you for over 3 weeks. In this time we have applied 3 times. The first twice it took so long for you to make a decision we had to go elsewhere. The lad on the advert would be smelling for 5 days if his mother had to wait as long as I had to. The third and final time I would ever use your service It took you 4 days to decline me I have just completed a transaction with another company who made a decision and I had money in my account within 20 mins"
"Great for a small loan if an emergency occurs."
"Awful company, Rob you blind, take more money out of the bank after the loan has been paid then argue with you on the phone, ombudsmen now involved. We're of time, don't even want to rate one star but have too."
"Had a loan with quickquid months ago awful customer service was really rude on the phone have take lots more money out my bank then I had to pay back when I rang them to ask them why as so much money gone out my bank they argued on the phone and they said they having taken it unlucky quickquid I have bank statements with it on and email saying you have closed my account months ago then still taken money out my account!!!!!! Fucking robbing bastards"
QuickQuid is rated 4.28 based on 1,951 reviews