Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

customersupport@quickmobilefix.com

Tell us how Quick Mobile Fix made you happy
I have tried to contact you , the mobile i purchased i cant get sound on my videos , very disappointed.
This is a mixed review. The iphone was great, exactly as described, except it was not the colour ordered. This was obviously a mistake, but as it was a birthday present for my grandson, there wasn't time to send it back.
There ok but my phone needs repair on guarantee but can not get anything done with it
I had 2 phones took a while to arrive and we didn’t have the colours we asked for but when they did arrive they were in good condition
Phone arrived within a couple of days. With in a few weeks the home button fell off, phone has now been back with the repairs team for 4 weeks with little sign of being sent back to me.
Good service however refurbished phone seems cheaply repaired as after 1 week my camera glass broke and the screen is hanging off at the top
It came in quick time and price is good. But charger port had to be fixed the day I bought it it just wouldn’t work. So it’s much easier to buy a new one on contract and have the reliability of a brand new working phone
The quality of the product purchased was excellent, the packaging was thoughtful, the customer service was very good, but the time it took to arrive was over five weeks!
It Was Nice, But I Had Return An IPhone X As It Was Overheating, Good Customer Service Though!
A mobile phone firm without a landline . No wonder there staff have been abused.i would drive their but not good to wast my energy. 209pounds in there account. No fone. Am I dreaming it’ll arrive after a month
Was really good. Phone was as described. Only problem is the dispatch time It takes seven days for them to dispatch the order which is really poor
to be honest it took nearly a month before we got the phone that's the only fault as phones lovely and very nice condition so if they improve there delivery times company would be perfect
Wow! Can I just say how pleasntly suprised i was at this iPhone 7! Such amazing condition, and i bought it in 'good' condition
Phone arrived as described, in 'pristine' condition. Easy ordering process, including finance options, and competitively priced. However, the earphones included in the phone bundle I purchased were missing from my order, when it arrived. I contacted Quick Mobile Fix who apologised and said they would ask the warehouse to dispatch immediately. Nothing arrived. Contacted them again and asked to send the missing earphones. No response to this, just a message to say they had refunded £5 to compensate me for the missing earphones. I messaged again to say I would prefer to receive the earphones, as ordered. No go. Just £5 refund. I am unable to find earphones of similar quality (including postage) for £5. I am not happy with the end result and not having my original order honoured, as paid for.
Still waiting for my mobile to arrive
Phone delivery was ok , phone case not delivered and still waiting on refund
Phone was acceptable when it finally came! Took 3 times longer than they advertise and communication from them was vague.
The phone works but camera shakes all over the place when used
Avoid this company at all cost . 7/10 days delivery turns out to be 21 days and still no sign of delivery. Just the automated message saying they are very sorry!!! You have been warned.
Each time chased it is with quality control and will be despatched between 2 and 5 days, order should not be accepted if the phone is unavailable!
Quick Mobile Fix is rated 3.18 based on 6,774 reviews