Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

customersupport@quickmobilefix.com

Tell us how Quick Mobile Fix made you happy
We ordered a phone for my daughter's birthday on the 8th of October we have not received the phone,
Stay away shocking company. Sent a phone back for repair in augs and still don’t have my replacement. Countless emails FB messages and nothing. But they did kindly block me from been able to comment on FB!! Sad really.
The phone didn't even last a month doesn't keep charge and cant type. Freezes constantly
I have a faulty iphone that I purchased and mobile quick fix won’t reply to my emails to refund me I sent it back on two occasions for repair but no good definitely would not recommend this company
DO NOT BUY FROM QUICK MOBILE FIX .
The phone i bought froze so i returned for a refund as it was within the first 2 weeks, they promise a full refund! A couple of weeks later guess what , they returned the phone to me still frozen. Very sorry they said, send it back and we will refund you within 14 days. 4 weeks later no refund. Again very sorry! This went on for 4 MONTHS. I did however eventually get my refund, but took roughly 20 emails to sort out. BUY FROM THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This is a mixed review. The iphone was great, exactly as described, except it was not the colour ordered. This was obviously a mistake, but
as it was a birthday present for my grandson, there wasn't time to send it back.
The phone arrived in time and in good condition and is working well. This is our second purchase from them and we have had no issues.
I have bought 4 phones from you over the last few years and have always been completely satisfied, also have recommended your company to several friends. The only suggestion I would like to add would be perhaps you could state a longer delivery date, All my purchases took longer than stated although knowing this did not stop me using your firm and next time I need a phone I will definitely consider you first .Regards Paul Rayner
Sold a faulty phone
excellent in every way
Very happy with the phone, took a little longer to arrive due to present restrictions, understandably, but have had no problems since receiving it.
Absolutely awful company and customer service. Sent me a faulty phone which was meant to be ‘perfect’ condition. I returned this phone and have still not received response to my emails or a refund. Absolutely disgusting, dishonest crook company.
The last 3 items i've ordered have had problems. 1x ipad didn't arrive after over a month, had to be cancelled. 1x iphone 6s was shipped with a defective battery. 1x iphone 7, hasn't arrived after nearly a month, had to be cancelled. The support team are helpful and friendly, but weren't able to make sure the items were sent in good time.
I Purchased two handsets that were both faulty I emailed customer service that Didn’t help at all I sent the phones back within two days of purchase although I had proof that they had received their items I still did not receive a refund I then had to contact my bank in order to get my money back very disappointing take caution when purchasing
I have had a mix experience with QMF. The communication is very rapid. The phone I received wasn’t A grade at all. After 3 days something inside it went lose and created annoyance whilst moving the phone around. But since I feared the delivery times and how soon we’ll get the phone back I went to a local shop to get it checked and got it repaired (+£40). So all in all happy the phone didn’t have any other major issues just lazy reassembling ( they alot of time in quality checks too)
Do not touch them with a barge pole.
I wouldn't give them one star if it was possible.
I bought a phone over 7 weeks ago and they have prevaricated and lied about delivery dates ever since. Apparently it is still undergoing tests and yet it was advertised as in 'pristine condition' and 'fully reconditioned'! I am referring them to the Advertising Standards Commission.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS - unless you have money you want to throw away - the people that run this company are very good at coming up with excuses. I ordered a phone, they sent me a different phone and it was faulty. 6 months since the first transaction and my refund has not been processed yet. The reason is "Covid-19". Some people take advantage of crisis and this company is one of them. THEFT - FRAUD - DECEIPT - LIES - NO DIGNITY - NO MORALS. They're good at responding to emails though! I HAVE NOT GOT MY REFUND YET!!!!
There ok but my phone needs repair on guarantee but can not get anything done with it
So disgusted with service ie take your payment & don't deliver goods, then took over a month to refund I reported them to trading standards. Can’t speak to anyone email communications only
IGNORE ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS THEY ARE FAKE.
DO NOT USE THIS AWFUL COMPANY.

I ordered my phone and it never arrived. I kept on emailing them week after week being told it was 'just a few more days'. Asked for a refund a month ago, now they're telling me it'll be another 2 months. AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS RUBBISH COMPANY FULL OF IDIOTS!!!
Quick Mobile Fix is rated 3.21 based on 6,636 reviews