Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Quick Mobile Fix

How would you rate Quick Mobile Fix?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

94 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Richard Pearson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Quick Mobile Fix in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I had my home button repaired on my IPad 2 how ever it’s started to stick again after the first week of using it! I should have sent it back and wished I had! And now it’s just about unusable! Not happy with the repair."
"Very happy"

Quick Mobile Fix
"Good service and communication, would use again."

"Good selection"
Good morning,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are pleased with our services!

Quick Mobile Fix
"I ordered a phone in jan 20th 3-5 day delivery after 5 days was told would be a further 10 working days so cancelled my order. I am still waiting for a refund was told would be 7 days then had been an error issuing refund so a further 7 days and as of today I still have not got my refund. Rubbish customer service would never buy from them after this experience !!!!"
Hello Beverley,

I am very sorry for the delay you experienced, and I can confirm your order was refunded today (20.02.18). It now depends on your bank time-frame on how long it takes for the funds to drop back into this account. If you have not received it by the end of Thursday (22.02.18), then please contact your bank for further support as it may be pending.

If you have any questions regarding your refund, please email customersupport@quickmobilefix.com.

Kind Regards,
Patricia M
Verified Buyer
"This is the third time I have used Quick Moble Fix. Excellent service and products. Would highly recommend them"
Hello Patricia,

Quick Mobile Fix
"I sold my old phone to Quick mobile Fix because they offer a bit more than others. I've got the money they promised but I had to wait more than a week to receive it even though they say in the website that they do the transfer within 24 hours of receiving the phone. I had to call them several times to ask for the status of my order. They received the phone on the 2nd and I got paid on the 9th. It's not a big issue but I thought I should be honest wit my review."
Hello,

I can confirm we received your device on 02.02.18 and paid you the next working day which was 05.02.18. We are very sorry you encountered a slight delay due to the weekend.

We are only able to pay you once we receive your device and test, making sure it is working and in the condition stated.

If you have a question regarding your order, please contact customer support by calling 0208 5000 308 or emailing customersupport@quickmobilefix.com.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Apart from the fact that my order was over a week late, the id at least keep me up to date on its progress. All obligations were fulfilled an at a very reasonable price."
Hello Tony,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are pleased with your order!

Refurbished phones are dispatched 5-7 working days after payment is made, then delivered to you the next working day. We can confirm your device was dispatched on the 7th working day.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Does what it says on the tin.... no fuss quick reliable service"
Hello Stevie,

Quick Mobile Fix
"Quick & easy to set up and sell my phone but did have to chase them about receiving payment into my bank account."
Good morning,

Thank you for your review. We can confirm we received your device on 31.01.18, and paid you for your device on 02.02.18.

This took slightly longer than usual as your device was delivered in a late delivery, and we are very sorry for the delay.

or emailing customersupport@quickmobilefix.com.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Quick response and updated continually"
Hello David,

Quick Mobile Fix
"Bought iPhone se and very happy with service and delivery. Would use them again"

Kathleen A
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied thank you. Will definitely use again."
Hello Kathleen,

Quick Mobile Fix
"This iPhone is more up to date for me , my old phone just wasn't doing the job for me"

Quick Mobile Fix
"My friend and his partner could not tell it wasn’t brand new, will be using you again. Highly recommend, fast delivery, and 100% quality and a very good price compared to other sites. Brilliant!!"
Hello John,

Quick Mobile Fix
"Brilliant service and fantastic product , you get what you pay for, would recommend!!"
Hello Gareth,

Quick Mobile Fix
"It took nearly a week to tell me that they didn't have the phone I ordered, which they said were in stock when I placed my order. I rang them to tell them I was going away and that the phone was for the person I was going to visit. Which delayed my travel."
Hello Peter,

Refurbished phones are dispatched within 5-7 days, and your order was dispatched on the 6th day (31.1.18). We were able to send you to the device on the 5th day (30.01.8) however we were waiting for your confirmation.

Kind Regards,
Quick Mobile Fix
"Phone delivered as stated and works fine"
Hello,

Quick Mobile Fix
"My iPad was sent for repair and I had it back within 7 days. Excellent service cannot fault. Keep it up"
Hello Tony,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are pleased with your repair!

Quick Mobile Fix
"Quick posting my item out ,would definitely use them again"
Hello Mary,