Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process

How would you rate Quick Mobile Fix ?

"I agreed a price for my iPhone over 7 working days ago and I have still not received the money in my bank account."
Posted 53 minutes ago
"BUY NEW DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Purchased iPhone 7 on 7th July 2018 which was meant to be in PRISTINE CONDITION. Was very worn so returned. After multiple promises no refund given over a month later. Many reviews with the same experience. Referred the incident to my credit card company"
"My purchase was faulty, however the returns process was well thought out. QMF left as a nice surprise the fact that the return paid postage was for Tracked and Signed For. If I get my refund within a reasonable time I would use QMF again for the right price if applicable and give positive feedback to any enquirer."
"" DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY" ID1801942 This is my second review today. i wrote on this morning which seems to now have disappeared from the review section. Can i have my money refunded please? Please spend a bit more and get a new phone don't use this company."
"Simple ordering process, phone arrived when promised and in good condition. All round very happ, would use QuickMobileFix again. Happy days."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I finally got my refund today after placing an order a month ago. A bit of a long story but worth the read. On July 1th, I ordered a I phone in silver. After the 10th business day my phone still had not shipped. I wrote to the company and they apologize and said it would be another few days because they didn't have the color I ordered in stock and offered me a different color. ( which would also take a few more days) I didn't have a few days because I was leaving the country. I asked them to cancel my order and requested a refund. They wrote back again and said they would be able to ship my phone in the next 48 hours. Again I requested a refund.. they told me I would get a refund in 14 business days. When the 14th business day came and went I sent an email and received a reply telling me it would be another 72 business hours ( 2 weeks) before my refund would be processed. finally this morning I woke to my refund. I have a total of 11 emails back and forth all starting on July 12th when I started to ask when my phone would ship. Basically, This company has terrible customer service and they can't provide what they promise. If I could rate them less than 1 star if I would."
"I order an iphone SE in Rosegold, five days later I was told this was now out of stock even though the payment had gone through, they offered the same phone in white a week later which I accepted, I was then told 4 days later the white colour way was out of stock as well, and offered an alternative again. Very poor."
"Handset is in very good condition but just a tiny bit problem with their delivery time and it doesn’t mention that it will take 10 working days to receive until and unless you place the order. As I was in rush to give it as a gift for my daughter but I must it was worth the wait."
"Don’t touch with a barge pole! Still waiting on a refund and they stop replying to your emails. Nightmare company"
"I wouldn’t recommed quick mobile fix at all.. sent the phone for sale and received no money to which o got told about iCloud still on and asked for for an email and password (they should ask for a password) so I sorted it out and got the same reply saying iCloud was still on and they need an email and password. I asked for the phone back so I could sort it out but no reply. I’ve have then asked a further 3 time and still no reply. Bad service if you ask me"
"Tried to cancel the order, the same day. As i found out after purchase that it takes 10days to send out...they gave excuse after excuse..i demanded a refund...still more excuse....had to open a case in psypal and reported rt hem to trading stsndards...got my refund yesterday after over a month if chasing them...stay clear poor customer service.."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about this. Your order was dispatched and w had to wait for our couriers to send it back to us before we could process the refund. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Quick Mobile Fix.
"ID 183358. I unfortunately am now having a difficult experience. I bought an iPhone 6 for my daughter and as other reviewers have said - not received. Apparently delivery was tried but no-one to sign. I find this difficult to believe as my family were at home. No card was left to rearrange delivery. I have now emailed twice and had no reply. Have rung x3 today and no answer. I have emailed for a refund. A very disappointed young daughter - wanted it for when she starts year 7."
HI Michelle,

We're sorry to hear that you had problems with the courier service. This feedback has been taken on board. A member of our team has contacted you by email to resolve this issue and we apologise for any inconvenience involved.

"Excellent"

Thanks for rating us!

Quick Mobile Fix
"The mobile (selected "pristine condition") was not in good working order"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the condition in which you received your device. Please get in touch with us so we can resolve this issue as you are covered by our warranty.

Quick Mobile Fix.
"When this firm is good it appears to be very good - when it is bad is very bad! I have my emails not responded to! - the customer service phone line is always engaged - Customer Service needs to reviewed as It has produces a lot of frustration - I have not dealt with a company quite like it before!"
HI Stephen,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours. A member of our team will be in contact with you to resolve your issue.

Quick Mobile Fix.
"I am very happy with the service I received also the product description being accurate. The delivery of phone was sent on the 10th.working day and arrived the following day all within Quick Mobile Fix’s promise."
Hi John,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are pleased with your order and our service.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Im not impressed so far"
Hi William,

We are sorry you are unhappy with the service. We would be interested why you were not 100% satisfied. If you could take the time to email in with your comments that would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Quick Mobile Fix
"The phone purchased wasn't working and we had a long wait for a repair not a replacement. Requested refund which took 38 days to process. It was only finally paid after a letter threatening court action. Please beware!!"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the fault you received with your device. There was a significant delay with your return including us receiving the device back from you with a passcode. Nevertheless, we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Quick Mobile Fix.
"Very good service I ordered an iPhone 6s for my daughter she is very happy with it as it is like a brand new phone the only problem she had was the charger which stopped working after a week"
Hi Frances,