Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Extremely poor company. Took 2 months to get a credit back from a phone that was defective from day 1. I would strongly encourage you to stay away from this company as there are many more reputable companies with integrity - sadly something this company lacks."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Use a poor courier service that despite having a tracking number was untrackable online - said it didn’t exist. Also IPhone arrived with the loudspeaker damaged and plays only very quietly. Unfortunately the new phone was dropped in a toilet before I got the chance to return it (which was the offered solution) but you would hope they would test the phone before claiming it was in “good” condition which they clearly did not."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Ordered and recieved broken item. Took forever to arrange return and still waiting on refund nearly 11 days since collection"
"Excellent phone very good prices and an excellent delivery service"
"Excellent service, good quality phones. Will definitely be buying agin the next time I need a phone"
Hello Jean,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are pleased with your order and our service.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Simple and easy purchasing a phone. Phone exactly as described. First class service thanks again."
Hello Tom,

Quick Mobile Fix
"10 days after ordering, I still don’t have it. It’s a pity they only let you know after you buy that it takes them 10 full WORKING days to post the item. A disgrace in this day and age."
Hello,

We are sorry to hear this, we dispatch orders within 10 working days, today is the 7th working day. We will email you soon with your tracking number to track your order.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Can I give zero stars. ? This company seems to have gone downhill very badly. I have purchased several mobile phones and always had good service - the latest an IPhone 5S grade A has been a different situation. It arrived faulty and now 4 weeks after sending it back I am fobbed off by promises of an "imminent despatch" - which is clearly a lie when nothing has happened a week later - or that management will call me back and they don't. I just want either a replacement phone that works or a refund - Surely this isn't too much to ask. You have the phone - I have nothing and you don't answer the phone. The chat function has gone offlilne now and you cannot even hold onto the phone as they just cut you off after a minute or so. Sorry guys - as you are unable to fulfill simplying replying to a request for contact for many days - you can no longer be considered trustworthy. Please refund my money."
Hello Richard,

We are sorry to hear this, a member of management will be in contact with you soon to discuss your order. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Having placed my order on 8th Nov I still haven't received my order, and just keep getting fobbed off. When someone eventually replied to my various emails ... 3 times I've been told that the order will be despatched in 1-3 days, but clearly just delaying tactics."
Hello,

We are sorry you are experiencing a problem with your order. We have received your email and a member of the team will be in contact with you very soon

Quick Mobile Fix
"Phone purchased was meant to be unlocked and isn't!!! Now can't get hold of QMF - tried numerous times and still waiting . Unless I get redress very soon I will be taking the matter to trading standards - please don't waste your money buying from this firm"
Hello Stuart,

"Great service"
Hello Paul

Quick Mobile Fix
"Very accurate description of product and prompt delivery."
Hello

Quick Mobile Fix
"Fast quick service. Excellent quality. I would definitely use them again."
Hello Richard

"Good"
Hello Funmi

Quick Mobile Fix
"Buyer beware! Paid money no phone and promises of refund but 3 months later no phone no money!!"
Hello,

We are currently looking into your order and a member of the team will be in contact with you soon. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

"Very late delivery"
Hello Craig,

Orders can take up to 10 working days to be dispatched, your order was dispatched on the 10th working day and is delivered on a next day delivery service. Your feedback has been taken on board

"Very good"
Hello Bernard

Quick Mobile Fix
"Took forever to despatch the item. Dreadful!"
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that there was a delay in dispatching your order. We have taken your feedback on board and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you

Quick Mobile Fix
"Purchased a phone from these 12 months ago and received in a week so purchased another two weeks ago no phone as turned up total disappointment no one gets back to you when you messsge them wish I'd read the recent reviews before I ordered again my son don't look like e gettin his phone fur xmas please people avoid this company would hate for more people to lose money"
Hello Kerry

We are sorry you are experiencing a problem with your order. We have received your email and a member of the team will be in contact with you shortly.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Good company, good comma and customer service, product as expected"
Hello Dale