Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Quick Mobile Fix

How would you rate Quick Mobile Fix ?

"Sent me what I orded"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great communication, very good value on the refurbishred iPhone , would definitely recommend and use them again."
"Ordered an iphone 6s on 10th June and received it yesterday. It is in excellent condition, better than anticipated, and perfect working order which hopefully will continue. The problem with QMF appears to be with the delays with orders and inability to contact them, ironically, by phone! Which could be easily solved by saying up to 10 days for orders and a quick e-mail to keep customers informed as to progress. If this was actioned I believe it would result in much more positive reviews."
Christian T
Verified Buyer
"Great company would recommend for anybody"
Samantha M
Verified Buyer
"Absolute worst company I have ever interacted with! Cancelled order on 4th June 18, refund due by 25th June at very latest, now send email saying its 10-14 days to process, it was Paypal, so its instant. APC-overnight the courier company lost the parcel, so QMF more than likely have compensation from them too, yet still no refund. Be warned, it will be the worst experience you ever have in your life dealing with Quick Mobile Fix, if you are an unfortunate one, report to Action Fraud online, your local council trading standards and get a letter before action sent, and get your court claim in, once won, instruct High court sheriffs to collect the debt in Full by cash or removal of goods."
"It's very nice, but the delivery for EU countries it's a bit long"
"Execellent service"
"Good quick service"
"item was as described . very happy with purchase, good price, delivery was a bit drawn out. otherwise overall, quite happy."
"Fast delivery, product was as described, happy with the service"
Hi,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are pleased with your order and our service.

Quick Mobile Fix
"The phone is of good condition however one thing which is significantly worse than my old iPhone is the battery life. This phone uses up the battery very fast and I have to charge at least twice a day."
Hi,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are pleased with your order. Your feedback has been taken on board.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Delivery was on point and I got great value for money."
Hi Kenrick,

"Had to chase up order"
Hi,
We are sorry you are unhappy with the service. We would be interested why you were not 100% satisfied. Your feedback has been taken on board and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards
Mangwele H
Verified Buyer
"I received a perfectly working iphone 6s within 10 days as promised. I definitely recommend quick mobile fix"

Quick Mobile Fix
"Very good service and secure deluvery. My son is very happy with his phone."

Quick Mobile Fix
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!! I ordered a phone from this site and was told that it would take 5-7 days to be dispatched. Then I received another email saying that there would be a delay in the dispatching the orde due to “quality checks”. After more than 2 weeks of consistent emailing between myself and the seller about the delay, I decided to cancel my order (it took 4 emails to cancel my order!!!). I was then told that it would take 10-14 days for my refund to be processed. It’s been over 3 weeks since I cancelled my order, and after trying to reach the seller on phone (everytime I call the lines are either busy or the call doesn’t go through), I’ve decided to take action with my bank concerning my refund. Absolutely ridiculous experience to go through and WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!"
"Website easy to use. Good product. Delivery. All in all very happy"

"Very happy"

Thanks for rating us!

Quick Mobile Fix
"I ordered a iphone 6plus 32gb on 7.6.18 days and it seems impossible to get clarification as to why the order is delayed. Their phone number is useless as it doesn't work (off the hook during their working hours and then answer phone after working hours) and customer service is terrible as they seem to cut and paste emails a lot. I will cancel my order if i don't hear back as they seem to be unreliable. They never follow through with any requests. I am cancelling my order in 1hrs time. ***BEWARE OF QUICK MOBILE FIX*** once they have your money they will mess you about. Since buying a phone from this company its been nothing but stress since the postage day passed. Their phone is constantly engaged during working hours and fine during after hours which is deliberate, try it if you don't beleive me. The emails from customer services are usually cut and paste jobs and come from several individuals, eg ch1039343-egmmggan(AT)use1-1.xsell.co. (I had to use AT instead of symbol for email. Does this look like a person or computer generated email? I'll let you guess. The company can never give me a straight answer like where is my phone, or why is it delayed. They will tell you however tell you that stuff like... Thank you for your email. Please confirm the best time for a call back....or...We are currently looking into your order for an update. Myself or one of the customer service team members will be in contact with you within the next working day. > Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Calming words but all lies! Please BEWARE OF QUICK FIX MOBILE it's not all that it's meant to be according to their website. I am posting this so others don't fall into the same trap as I did, If its too good to be true think twice. All i want now is my 500 euro back..... I'll keep you posted on that! Don't bother trying to ring them, they will never answer, wonder why?"
Good morning,
We're sorry to hear about this. A member of our team will be in contact to resolve this issue.
Kind Regards,
Quick Mobile Fix.
Jatinder R
Verified Buyer
"Bought iPhone 7 for my daughters Birthday rose gold. Phone is perfectly fine but she is unable to listen to music threw her head phones because the headphone port does not work. We have tried various headphones which none of them work when connected to the port . The port is faulty and that’s the way The phone has been sent to us. We have tried do many times to call for a replacement but can not get threw as it keeps cutting us off after the answer machine messages. I have payed £319 for the phone and want my money back or a replacement phone which works please can you call me on 07561713996 or I will embolden my solicitor which could be costly if you have to go to court . Will give 3 days for you to sort things out. Thanks"
Good Morning Jatinder,
We are sorry to hear about this.
A member of our team will be in contact to resolve this issue.
Kind Regards,