Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Quick Mobile Fix

How would you rate Quick Mobile Fix?

"AVOID Sent my phone in for repair- they had it for four months!!! Emailing them every day getting the same copy and paste response I said "where is my phone, send it back to me! I receive my phone back and the back panel hasn't been attached. When I email them to ask why they have shipped me back My phone...wait for it...I get this email " Adam (Quick Mobile Fix) Apr 21, 12:07 BST Good morning James, You had requested to have your device sent back. Kind Regards Adam Quick Mobile Fix" In what world would I want it back broken. By the way, when I sent it to them the back panel was not removed, they have opened my phone and not even sealed it back together before shipping it back I will update you guys as to whether they refund me but so far they haven't even OFFERED"
"I ordered an iPhone 6 & paid £219.00 (a weeks wage) when it arrived it wouldn't power up! So I sent it back & waited patiently for it to be replaced. After 2 weeks without a phone, it eventually arrived, and again it wouldn't power up. I am furious & extremely upset! I have rang some 66 times & get no answer or cut off....I have also emailed asking for a refund. Not only that, now the phone is being sold at £169.99 & the iPhone 6s is £219.00. I will never use this company again & im waiting for my full refund."
"Excellent service quality phone and quick delivery."
"Prompt good service"
"Still have not rectified my problem having an isssue in getting any response from the company via email and or phone (number on website not working) and email replies are not relevant to my question and all started off with receiving a NON WORKING PHONE! Disgusted with the service and will be going throught the finical ombudsman to get this resolved."
"Used twice before, Professional service, exceptionally quick service."
"Got a new phone at a good price."
"Great and would deffo buy from here again"
"Quick easy service with good prices"
"Good communication and a quick transaction with a good price for my old iPhone."
"Very happy. Gave me a quote, sent my phone off and within a few days they paid the quote price into my bank"
"You promised to send a free case for the iPhone 5s (actually I bought two!) and it hasn’t arrived yet!"
"I would give it no stars if I could. Worst service I've ever witnessed, with terrible customer service. Would not recommend this company to anyone."
Good Afternoon, We are sorry to hear this. We have taken your feedback onboard and will use it to improve our services, i addition to this ii can see a member of the social media had answered your query. Thank you Quick Mobile Fix
"appalling service"
Good Afternoon Rose,

"Very quick delivery and easy to use. My phine is great works perfectly asif it eas new"
Hello James,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are pleased with your order and our service!

Quick Mobile Fix
"The service was very good that I received, quick and kept me informed with emails."
"Horrible customer service. I bought a mobile phone with a software that has been hacked, without personal hotspot."
Good Afternoon Javier, I have sent you an email on how to return your device back to us, please check both your inbox and spam folder. Thank you Quick Mobile Fix
"Super quick!!"
"Ordered on 30th March, now 20th April. Still no phone or response that provides any useful information."
Good Afternoon, from our system it shows the device was delivered on the 05/04/18 @ 10:07:21. If you have any other questions regarding your order, please contact customer support by calling 0208 5000 308
or emailing customersupport@quickmobilefix.com.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Happy with your service."
Good morning,