Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Very Very bad service , no phone delivery in time, cancelling the order and you have to wait 14 days (do they wait 14 days when you purchase ?) , still money hasn't arrived and no phone lines means I don;t know when my money will be returned? Do Not Buy From this Company."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Awful experience with these clowns DO NOT PURCHASE A THING FROM THEM CON MEN FULL STOP....take your money dont deliver the item then wont refund you and having no contact number means no way of contacting only through emails DO NOT USE !!!!!!!!!"
"A very good and straight forward service. Thank you"
"Great phone worth the 2 week wait Lucy Bentley ID253773"
"Phone exactly as advertised arrived very quickly"
"I'm really pleased with the service I received and the phone I purchased was excellent value and in very good condition. The phone arrived a week after I placed order so if you don't know need a phone in a hurry it would be well worth the wait"
"Very pleased"
"Great service. My son absolutely love his'new' phone."
"Came within a week & phone is in perfect condition."
"After originally ordering a phone on the 16th Aug it never arrived kept getting told it was delayed this went on for 5/6 weeks so I cancelled the order and requested a refund was told then it would take 14 working days to process it's now been 17 working days still no refund it's getting on to be 2 months next week since I parted with my money nearly £600 and not received phone or money back it's a joke will never use your company again"
"MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP - I THINK THE EMAIL CHAIN IS SUFFICIENT WARNING!! 4 Oct at 10:40 Hi Tony, Unfortunately due to high demand we are currently experiencing a delay of up to 1-2 weeks to be able to get your phone dispatched. ​ I do apologise for this. Kind Regards Neil Customer Services Quick Mobile Fix 4 Oct at 13:28 Thank you for the update but I must have before the 15/10. If this is unachievable please advise so I can source elsewhere. Thank you 4 Oct at 13:55 Hi Tony ​​ Alternatively, if you do wish to cancel the order, please let us know via email All refunds are processed within 14 working days Kind Regards Customer Services Quick Mobile Fix 10 Oct at 12:21 Any further update available on my order please Regards Tony 11 Oct at 09:47 Hi Tonycampbell01 Unfortunately, there is a significant delay with the quality control checks and devices are due to be dispatched within 1-2 working weeks. Alternatively, you can cancel your order. However, be aware that our refund policy is 14 working days. Apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused. Kind Regards Customer Services Quick Mobile Fix 11 Oct at 12:20 You advised on the 4th of delays: So what is the realistic ETA? Not prepared to wait a further 14 days for a refund - this was a gift and I previously advised I must have by 16th Oct, very latest so are you able to expedite or must I initiate a chargeback? Thank you Hi Tonycampbell01 Unfortunately, there is a significant delay with the quality control checks and devices are due to be dispatched within 1-2 working weeks. Alternatively, you can cancel your order. However, be aware that our refund policy is 14 working days. Apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused. Kind Regards Iveta Customer Services Quick Mobile Fix 11 Oct at 12:34 Were you unable to read and address the specific points in my last email? Chargeback will be initiated by close of play today if you are not able to be more helpful! Thank you!"
"I'm pleased with the service I received."
"Purchased iphone 5s, which was advertised as "pristine". Phone and accessories were exactly as advertised."
"Delivery very good, phone looks new, haven’t set it up yet so can’t comment on it working but if it works as good as it looks should be fine."
"Very good service but need to be honest with customers"
"Great service Have followed through all that they said they would, a nice change to the norm."
"Better to speak to someone on the phone rather than emailing and not being replied back to within the time period given ."
"Great service got the phone as described and contact has been transparent"
"My phone arrived late and now less than a year later it has begun to stop working. It randomly turns itself off despite being fully charged, then won't turn on for hours. After spending £500+ I would expect it to still be working less than a year later."
"Phone was in good condition, didn’t take too long to come. Would recommend buying a phone from here"
Quick Mobile Fix is rated 3.34 based on 5,022 reviews