Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Delivery still hasn't arrived...."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Phone was as described at a very competitive price. Delivery was very quick."
"I am disgusted with this, I never received my phone, had been fobbed off saying it’ll arrive, you won’t get your phone. If you do place a orde with them, please lay with PayPal, it’ll be the only way to get your money back, I issued a dispute with them and instantly they refunded my money, that shown they wasn’t going to give me my phones I asked for. Please do not buy from this company, it’s all a fix. It was only easy to get a refund if you dispute it with PayPal."
"I have already sent a review. I criticised UPS and also I was not warned that the delivery would take over two weeks when I ordered the phone. The phone is excellent and works well"
"I have had to return the first phone I received as it was in very poor condition. I then paid additionally for an A1 phone promised in 3/5 days and still no phone a week later.. Very disappointed .."
"AVOID THIS COMPANY Ordered an IPad in Dec for Christmas, due to this taking so long cancelled and requested my money to be refunded. Two emails were sent confirming this, yet I still received a faulty IPAD. Returned the iPad thankfully recorded, week went by and nothing. Contacted them yet again to be told they hadn’t received it. Luckily I had proof and a signature. They then changed their story and said there was a backlog and I would receive the refund within 39 days. To date still no refund! Had emails saying they had changed payment card provider and to email my bank details for the refund. Still no refund by promises date. Story changed again and was told this email was sent in error and if I’m not happy to wait do a charge back. Over 3 months and these THIEVES still have my money. If you too are a victim of this disgraceful company I recommed doing what I have done. 1. Do a chargeback through your bank 2 Report this company with all your email evidence as I have to trading standards."
Hello,

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service. A member of the team sent you an email regards to your order and refund. If you have not received this please do get in contact and a member of the team will be happy to help you.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Ordered an iPad in December to arrive for Christmas. This was going to take longer than expected so cancelled and requested a refund, received 2 emails confirming this. The IPad still arrived. The company apologised and offered £10 off if I kept it. I had already purchased elsewhere and the iPad itself was faulty so sent back. Week went by and heared nothing, contacted them and they told me they hadn’t received the iPad. Emailed them the proof of posting and signature. They then told me there was a back log and confirmed I would receive the refund within 30 days. To date and many emails back and fire I am still waiting for my money. I’ve been told they changed card payment provider, emails sent were incorrect about any BACS transfer even though they asked for my bank details to do a back payment for the refund. All I can say is if this company owes you money, first step do a chargeback and secondly report them to trading standards. AVOID THIS THIEVING COMPANY"

Quick Mobile Fix
"I ordered a phone in January which didn't show up. I waited for 3 weeks and then asked to cancel my order and bought a phone direct from EE. I was told a refund would take 30 days but now I've received an email saying I have to wait another 6-8 weeks as they have changed their bank... so basically they have stolen over £300 from me for months with nothing in exchange. DO NOT use this company- absolute scammers!"
Hello Steph,

"100 percent"
"It took a couple of weeks to get the phone (delivered to Italy) but it was worthy. The phone is in perfect conditions, thank you!"
"Very poor service, rude staff. Was told on several occasions after waiting 10 days that the order would be sent in next day or 2 but eventually, had to resort to getting paypal involved to start the refund process. I would not recommend this company."
Hello Tim,

We are sorry there was a delay with your order. A member of the team advised a timescale for your order to be dispatched, however, you requested a cancellation on your order and a refund was processed. Your feedback has been taken on board. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Quick Mobile Fix
"After returning a faulty handset, the returns department have had my phone for 46 days and I am no closer to a refund."
Hi Stephen,

We are sorry you are having a problem with your order. A member of the team contacted you regarding this. If you have any questions or inquiries please contact us. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Very good communication, prompt delivery & phone was as in the condition it was advertised to be Would use them again"
"Phone took 10 working days to arrive but phone is great, everything so far is working fine would recommend mobile fix if you don't want to spend a fortune on a new phone"
"It arrived really fast and the condition of iPhone X is good!"
"Quick good service phone great"
"Very bed customer service please avoid using any of the product"
Hello,
We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with us. We take feedback seriously to improve the service as your opinion matters. Please do get in contact with us on customersupport@quickmobilefix.com quoting your order number and full name and a member of the team will be able to look into this. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Quick Mobile Fix
"Good price, reasonable delivery, good quality product."
"I bought 2 phones from this company and came in excellent condition and work perfectly fine so far."
"Battery is not good but otherwise fine"
Hello Mia,

We are sorry you were having a problem with your order. We do provide a warranty with the phones we sell so if you do have a problem you can get in touch and we will resolve the matter.

Quick Mobile Fix is rated 3.39 based on 4,055 reviews