Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process

How would you rate Quick Mobile Fix?

"I sent me phone to Quick mobile fix however I've not had my money back. I'm still waiting. DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONE TO THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU OR RETURN YOUR PHONE"
"FRAUDULENTLY SOLD ME AN ITEM ONLINE THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE IN STOCK. 14 Days have passed now, still no refund!"
"It is 21 days since I placed my order and three members of your team have separately confirmed my refund will be processed. I have called 7 times and emailed 4 times today with no response. Please process my refund urgently or I am contacting the authorities."
"AVOID THIS AWFUL COMPANY!! Ordered an iPhone 7 from this company which never arrived. First of all told 10 working days, then a further 24-72 hours and then nothing. They take your money immediately but seem to advertise phones which they do not have on stock which surely is false advertising!! Now struggling to get a refund, which goes against consumer rights. I would urge people to look past some of the good reviews and see the similar experiences people are having. Check social media too as there are accounts dedicated to bad service from this company............why would that be the case if they were any good???"
"I ordered a phone from Quick Mobile Fix over three weeks ago, they have taken almost £400 off me and delivered nothing. They never answer their phones and can only be contacted intermittently by email; to which I have had four people respond to me each time apologising and saying my order has been prioritised and that it will be dispatched the next day or in the next 48-72 hours. They have delayed and held off on delivering a service I paid them for for over three weeks now. Unfortunately it is clear that the vast majority of 'anonymous' reviews on here are clearly fake as this company is obviously not performing anywhere close to what these fake reviews would claim. It will also be interesting to see if they even bother to respond to my review on here."
"Great phone and quick delivery!"
"Excellent service,fast delivery and good quality reconditioned phones"
"Good service"
"Got two iphone 6s for my kids were delivered quick and they are in perfect condition. Will definitely be using quick mobile fix again."
"I received the mobile and found the phone to be faulty. The Siri did not work from the moment we tried to power it up from when you sent it in factory settings. My daughter performed a hard reset as soon as she realised it wasn't working but appeared there was a fault with the microphone. The phone was returned free of charge and returned fixed within the 5-7 days promised."
Hello Geoff,

We are sorry to hear you had a problem with your order, however, we are glad it has been resolved for you.

Kind regards
Quick Mobile Fix
"The phone was delivered but I was out at the time. The delivery driver took the parcel back with him and my daughter had to wait another two days for delivery. The phone also had scratches on the screen."
Hello Shelly

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are pleased with your order and our service.

Quick Mobile Fix
"One of the most painful buying experiences I have encountered. Customer support advisers are polite but ineffective. Numerous emails and my problem remains unresolved. They never answer the phone. They have taken my money and a month later I still have not received my phone, I’ve asked for a refund and haven’t had a proper response. Feeling very disappointed."
Hello,

Weare sorry to hear this, we dispatched your order on 03/10/2018, if you have not received your order please do get in contact and a member of the team will be happy to help you, our phone lines can be busy at times, however, you can contact us via live chat or email.

Kind Regards
Quick Mobile Fix
"Very accommodating Seemed very honest when answering emails"

Quick Mobile Fix
"Phone great but no charge lead so bit dissapointing"

Quick Mobile Fix
"My second purchase from Quick Mobile Fix with no problems at all. A happy customer. keep it up :)"

Quick Mobile Fix
"Excellent product but let down by lack of communication and poor delivery. Unable to contact Quick Mobile Fix by telephone or email after initial order was acknowledged. Delivery was scheduled by Quick Mobile Fix twice but failed to deliver resulting in two wasted days having to wait in for non the existant deliveries. In spite of the above problems the product supplied was of excellent quality, well packaged and definitely worth the money paid."
Hello Anthony,

Quick Mobile Fix
"Phone arrived in excellent condition as described"
Hello Krysia,

Quick Mobile Fix
"Good service, arrived within time scale."
Hello Christopher,

Quick Mobile Fix
"I’m really happy with my phone, functions absolutely fine, delivered QuickRing to my address and at a great price ! Thanks quick fix !!!!!"
Hello Rachel

Quick Mobile Fix
"The phone I received was in poor condition even though I purchased the pristine A grade phone. The battery life is also very short. The phone also took over two weeks to arrive."
Hello,

We are sorry to hear you are having a problem with the phone, please do get in contact as we supply a warranty with the phones that we sell so if you are having a problem we can resolve this matter for you. You can contact us via phone, live or email:customersupport@quickmobilefix.com

Kind Regards