Qube Environmental Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Qube Environmental

judith@qube-uk.co.uk

Newcastle Road, Cotes Heath

How would you rate Qube Environmental?

"From my first call to Qube, everyone I dealt with was happy to help and well informed. The engineer that was sent to collect samples was polite and professional and was happy to explain what and why he was doing what he was doing. The lab results where returned in a timely manner. All in all a very efficient and helpful company."
"Extremely happy with service and speed! Great communication and pleasure to deal with."
"Qube, supply a quick efficient well priced service, with an attention to detail which inspires the confidence necessary when dealing with hazardous materials."
"Having had no previous experience with asbestos and legionella management I was very pleased we chose Qube. They explained and helped me understand clearly the requirements and solutions required with no fuss in a clear and friendly manner. N Smith Upton by Chester Golf Club"
Neal.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and recommendation, your comments are very much appreciated. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, everyday, to provide quality customer service.
"Very professional and cost effective service. Staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and always happy to help."
"Extremely knowledgeable and professional staff who provide an excellent quality of service. Will certainly use this company in the future."
"A can give a high recommendation on every aspect of the service provided. I am impressed with the quality of work received and their professionalism. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful with any Asbestos or Legionella queries and always willing to advise. The surveys go very well. Will definitely be using them again."
"This service is useless! The report was written in as unhelpful a way as possible and included some bizarre interpretations of what was there. The " cut & paste " exercise didn't even change the business name from the previous customer, so the whole report is technically useless."
I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that you feel we missed the mark. My name is Judith I am a Director. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me 07590 385267.
"Ashley and Judith are very knowledgeable and helpful with any Asbestos or Legionella queries and always willing to advise. The surveys go well. Debra and Cameron are very helpful in the office with their communications."
Oladele Ola (Shaw Trust)
Verified Buyer
"Qube did some Legionella risk assessement for one of schools. I am impressed with the quality of work received and their professionalism. Will definitely be using them again."
"Very professional, efficient and knowledgeable operatives"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service . The guy who came to complete the survey was very knowledgable and explained the whole process very well"
Linda Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Palfrey Junior School have engaged Qube Environmental for several years in respect of our Asbestos Management. A full recommendation can be given on every aspect of the service provided as being reliable, proficient, fully comprehensive and dedicated expertise. I originally contacted Qube Environmental on a recommendation and am happy to say it was a good decision and excellent value for money. Linda Taylor, School Business Manager"
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much appreciated.
Simon Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Exceptional company who go the extra mile. Very reasonable prices given the high level of expertise and advice available. Final reports are concise and easy to understand and nothing seems to be too much trouble. I would recommend Ashley and his team to anyone whose looking for a professional outfit that cares. Simon Phillips (Salisbury Poultry Ltd)"
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and recommendation, your comments are very much appreciated. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, everyday, to provide quality customer service,
Tammy Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Qube have been extremely helpful and professional. Our company had used Qube before and given the previous good professional service we were definitely going to use them again!"
Tammy Kennedy
Verified Buyer
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much valued.
William Kynaston
Verified Buyer
"I was somewhat surprised that I did not get a 'hard copy' of the survey considering the cost. The 40 pages of printing, which I had to do myself, seems rather a lot."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and apologies for the confusion over the report. I have checked our process and can advise that it is now clearer on our quotes that the report is provided in PDF format.
Alex Bloor
Verified Buyer
"Qube recently undertook our legionella risk assessment and provided awareness training for some of our staff. The information we needed was presented in a clear and concise style leaving us appropriately informed of the risks a company such as ours may encounter. The training was interesting and enjoyable and pitched perfectly to our requirements. I would definately recommend any company to engage Qube for a friendly, no nonsense and common sense approach to dealing with the management of their water systems."
Karl Billington
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, respond to job instructions very quickly. Invoice promptly & always keep us up to date, very highly recommended."
Jonathan Groves
Verified Buyer
"Qube offer clear reports at a very reasonable price. They are very approachable and quick to respond to any queries you may have. I would definitely recommend their services to colleagues."
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and recommendation in relation to our Legionella Risk Assessments Services, your comments are very much appreciated.
Qube Environmental is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews