Qube Environmental Reviews

Read Qube Environmental Reviews

judith@qube-uk.co.uk

Newcastle Road, Cotes Heath

Tell us how Qube Environmental made you happy
Being new to a role during these hard times, Judith at QUBE has been wonderful and supported me with everything I have needed to complete my tasks... thank you, Neil.
Thank you very much Neil for your kind review, it was great to work with you and we hope to work with you again in the future, from all the team at Qube.
Excellent service from initial contact right through to receiving the reports, highly recommend this organisation, thank you.
Very efficient service. Very approachable staff. On site visit was conducted in not ideal circumstances from our side and the risk assessor was very helpful and adaptable. I would highly recommend Qube and will continue using their services.
Excellent communication from Debbie throughout, very polite and efficient. A very comprehensive RIsk Assessment was produced which was clear and informative. Thank you very much, very professional.
Very helpful and supportive. Clear paperwork/reports/recommendations. Always phone back up as needed.
Efficient, prompt service. I will continue to use Qube
Great service from Qube Environmental who provided a Legionella Survey/Risk Assessment for our medium sized offices in Shrewsbury. Very value added as Ashley explained the reasons why and how he was going to complete the survey in plain English. He kept it very simple and the survey's were easy to understand without the confusing jargon. Thank you for your service and support!
Thank you Tony your positive feedback is very much appreciated.
Excellent service within a very short timeframe. Information and advice was both clear and precise
Took all the hassle and concerns about an asbestos survey away with friendly and professional service. 100% would recommend.
Qube Environmental are professional, reliable and experts in their field. I've used them several times and I'm always happy with their service - thank you!
Very quick efficient service. Fantastic support and advice available from a company who are obviously experts in their field and have a deep understanding of the issues relating to both asbestos and legionella. I would highly recommend Qube and as a surveyor I will regularly return to them for help, advice and testing.
Positive Pro active approach to Health and Safety, looking forward in working together
Informative and well presented session.
Helpful, constructive advice, very supportive and knowledgeable
i needed a asbestos report ASAP
we have used you before at our head office a few years ago
very good service
Excellent professional service
Brilliant responsive service,
A Very thorough examination of the premises and immediate verbal feedback on any issues by Ashley.
Thanks for the feedback Chris much appreciated.
Great, quick and effective service. would reccomend
Thanks for the review Luke very much appreciated
I originally contacted Qube Environmental on a recommendation and am happy to say it was a good decision.
We received a great service from Qube. They were quick to respond to our initial requested survey and the price was competitive.
On site survey was completed with no disruption to our business whilst on site.
The report arrived within expected time. I would have no hesitation in recommending Qube to my friends and associates
Qube Environmental is rated 4.89 based on 45 reviews