Qube Environmental Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Qube Environmental

judith@qube-uk.co.uk

Newcastle Road, Cotes Heath

How would you rate Qube Environmental ?

"We came across Qube when they came in to do an asbestos survey. Their ethos is great, they are knowledgeable and helpful and we will definitely be using them going forwards it is great to come across an ethical organisation that thinks about the person, not just profit. Cannot recommend them highly enough"
Thank you for the review Sarah, much appreciated.
"The quality, obvious knowledge on this vital area of work of your assessor combined with an outstanding report should put QUBE on any company or organisation list that requires this service. Having worked in the FM business as a HSQE and Compliance Manager, I would have no hesitation in using QUBE as a premier supplier."
Wow Dave thank you for the kind words.
"Qube Environmental completed a Legionella's Risk Assessment for our children's residential care home. The customer service was outstanding throughout. On the day of the assessment, the consultant took the time to fully outline relevant issues to me. I now feel confident to manage my team in line with requirements and good practice recommendations. I can highly recommend Qube Environmental's service."
"From my first call to Qube, everyone I dealt with was happy to help and well informed. The engineer that was sent to collect samples was polite and professional and was happy to explain what and why he was doing what he was doing. The lab results where returned in a timely manner. All in all a very efficient and helpful company."
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and your comments are very much appreciated.
"Extremely happy with service and speed! Great communication and pleasure to deal with."
Thank you for taking the time to write your review your comments are very much appreciated.
"Qube, supply a quick efficient well priced service, with an attention to detail which inspires the confidence necessary when dealing with hazardous materials."
"Having had no previous experience with asbestos and legionella management I was very pleased we chose Qube. They explained and helped me understand clearly the requirements and solutions required with no fuss in a clear and friendly manner. N Smith Upton by Chester Golf Club"
Neal.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and recommendation, your comments are very much appreciated. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, everyday, to provide quality customer service.
"Very professional and cost effective service. Staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and always happy to help."
"Extremely knowledgeable and professional staff who provide an excellent quality of service. Will certainly use this company in the future."
"A can give a high recommendation on every aspect of the service provided. I am impressed with the quality of work received and their professionalism. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful with any Asbestos or Legionella queries and always willing to advise. The surveys go very well. Will definitely be using them again."
"This service is useless! The report was written in as unhelpful a way as possible and included some bizarre interpretations of what was there. The " cut & paste " exercise didn't even change the business name from the previous customer, so the whole report is technically useless."
I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that you feel we missed the mark. My name is Judith I am a Director. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me 07590 385267.
"Ashley and Judith are very knowledgeable and helpful with any Asbestos or Legionella queries and always willing to advise. The surveys go well. Debra and Cameron are very helpful in the office with their communications."
"Qube did some Legionella risk assessement for one of schools. I am impressed with the quality of work received and their professionalism. Will definitely be using them again."
"Very professional, efficient and knowledgeable operatives"
"Very professional service . The guy who came to complete the survey was very knowledgable and explained the whole process very well"
"Palfrey Junior School have engaged Qube Environmental for several years in respect of our Asbestos Management. A full recommendation can be given on every aspect of the service provided as being reliable, proficient, fully comprehensive and dedicated expertise. I originally contacted Qube Environmental on a recommendation and am happy to say it was a good decision and excellent value for money. Linda Taylor, School Business Manager"
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much appreciated.
"Exceptional company who go the extra mile. Very reasonable prices given the high level of expertise and advice available. Final reports are concise and easy to understand and nothing seems to be too much trouble. I would recommend Ashley and his team to anyone whose looking for a professional outfit that cares. Simon Phillips (Salisbury Poultry Ltd)"
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and recommendation, your comments are very much appreciated. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, everyday, to provide quality customer service,
"Qube have been extremely helpful and professional. Our company had used Qube before and given the previous good professional service we were definitely going to use them again!"
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much valued.
"I was somewhat surprised that I did not get a 'hard copy' of the survey considering the cost. The 40 pages of printing, which I had to do myself, seems rather a lot."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and apologies for the confusion over the report. I have checked our process and can advise that it is now clearer on our quotes that the report is provided in PDF format.
Qube Environmental is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!