Quay Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quay Holidays
Read Quay Holidays Reviews

About Quay Holidays:

We’re a family firm managing the biggest selection of privately-owned self-catering houses and apartments in beautiful Poole and Bournemouth, Dorset. We offer everything from cosy and quaint to modern and fabulous, and we’re really hands-on, so you can be assured of a relaxing and hassle-free holiday. Most of our properties are walking distance to great facilities, excellent restaurants and brilliant bars, all set against the backdrop of Poole’s stunning natural harbour! Our ‘phone lines are open until 10pm daily, so give us a call and let us help find your perfect holiday property!

Quay Holidays Reviews | 8th February 2020
Fiona Hester
Quay Holidays 5 star review on 18th April 2019
Sonia Waters
More Photos & Videos
Quay Holidays offers very professional services provided by a competent and friendly team.
Of course, I recommend using their services.
Krzysztof
Very helpful & professional team.
We've had an amazing time at Coralia on Rockley Park. The location is stunning right on the harbour. We've enjoyed great walks and several trips down to the beach right on the doorstep. A good choice of restaurants and lots to entertain the whole family including from teens to little ones. We hope to be back.
So easy to use.
Great apartment in a fantastic location. Quay holidays provide everything you need. Will certainly book again.
Any concerns we had was actioned swiftly in a friendly and professional manner
The quay holiday team are very helpful & quickly sort any questions. I have deducted a star because I was unable to book online after my home address changed since my last booking. My details were not correctly updated. I made my booking by telephone.
Thanks for the feedback - we'll look to see how we can get that blip fixed. We look forward to welcoming you back. The Quay Hols Team.
Experience good.
the cleanliness and good prices
once again we had a lovely stay. We were particularly impressed with the mid stay cleaner who did an excellent job cleaning our accomodation. thank you!
Delighted you've enjoyed your stay again - and the cleaning mid-way through your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back. The Quay Hols Team.
Very friendly staff. No problem is too small for them. And always willing to help.
Very informative and helpful. Have used the holiday agent in the passed and would thoroughly recommend.
Very efficient. Got back to me very quickly to answer my question and confirm the booking
Lovely appartment, as previous reviews about seating and tv in bedroom would not go amiss
Very straightforward to book, quick responses to questions and very helpful at the Poole office. I would however suggest that the 24 hr timeline for changing one’s mind is too short - it was not enough to check with all participants.
The apartment was exactly as advertised. All instructions were very clear and comprehensive.All staff were professional, helpful and friendly.
Very friendly and professional.
Excellent!!!
Very helpful and polite person made booking break very easy.
Accommodation is next to an industrial area over 1 mile from shops & restaurants. Bed unacceptably firm and small. Our view was of a car park, nothing like the open sea view as depicted when booking. We only stayed one night instead of the 3 we booked. Quay staff were sympathetic and did try alternatives but very limited choice this time of year.
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that the accommodation was not as you expected. The apartment overlooks Poole Yacht Club and has views to the harbour beyond, with Rockley Beach and Poole Harbour close by. I am sorry that we were not able to find you alternative accommodation at this busy time, but do hope that you will visit the area again soon. With best wishes The Quay Team.
Quay Holidays is rated 4.73 based on 195 reviews