Quantum Chauffeur Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quantum Chauffeur

info@quantumchauffeur.co.uk

Quantum Chauffeur 100a School Road Wales Bar

How would you rate Quantum Chauffeur ?

"I needed a car to collect my partner and her daughter from Manchester airport and bring them back to our home near Derby as I had other commitments and couldn't pick them up myself. I was a bit apprehensive as their girls trip to the Caribbean was part of her daughters 21st birthday celebrations and I didn't want the trip to be spoilt by a poor quality airport transfer. I hadn't used Quantum before. I needn't have worried. On time, excellent service and quality vehicle. Thank you"
Sandra Hannak
Verified Reviewer
"My family used Quantum Chauffers for an airport trip and return. I can't praise the service we received highly enough. Both of the drivers were punctual, well turned out, courteous and helpful. The 6 seater vehicle was clean and very comfortable. I would recommend this company to anyone."
"Quantum were brilliant. I had a large number of trips over a 3 day period with multiple cars and people and a significant number of changes. They were very helpful and make all the changes, were consistently on time, cars were clean and drivers very friendly. Would highly recommend using Quantum and I will certainly do so again!"
"Wanted a Rolls Royce but it was a short notice booking so all Rolls Royce(s) were already booked for weddings. Howard said they had a nice Bentley Flying Spur, so I booked it. On the day our Chauffer was Dave, he arrived on time and did a great job. Our journey to the church and back from the wedding reception was very enjoyable. Dave ensured everyone was comfortable."
"Very very very excellent service.Victor out chauffeur for the day made the expierience more enjoyable.excellent service by victor.one of the best chauffeurs I've ever had.very happy with the service"
"BRILLIANT! A touch of luxury to start and finish a great birthday girls night out. Thanks Andy, very professional"
"Andy was our chauffeur. He was great polite efficient and very professional! The car was amazing! It was such a wonderful surprise! Thankyou!"
"This was our first time with Quantum Chauffeur and would definitely recommend this firm, David was our Chauffeur for the weekend of 28th January 2017 and we were very pleased with David's courteous approach and Professionalism, we would like to take this opportunity to thank David for making us feel relaxed throughout our journey."
"I had tony as my chauffeur to drive me to my wedding, he was brilliant I didn't feel nervous at all we had such a laugh on the way there and help to calm the nerves from my dad. Amazing!"
"Driven by Tony on our wedding day, a top class service and an awesome car :)"
"Chris Moody help us to cover 1,370 miles in 4 days in a very tight tour, from 8:00am and today end in 9:00pm. Many thanks Chris and see you next time."
Hannah And Nathan
Verified Reviewer
"On our wedding day we had driver Phil chauffeuring us around to several places, he was brilliant, always happy to help with our requests and just made our day abit more special, thank you Phil and quantum. Highly recommend."
"Had the stretch limo for my daughters hen night. Chris the driver was brilliant and very chatty constantly checking all was ok. Excellent time keeping and very clean and presentable vehicle"
"Top class service from a top class company... I've booked the Phantom from Quantum to add a touch of luxury to special occasions with my wife and family. Each time the booking process has been simple and dealt with in a kindly and professional manner. Chauffeur, Chris, has always been extremely courteous, professional and 'on-time'. I will continue to use Quantum and I have no hesitation in recommending them as a company you can place your trust in."
"Amazing service every time."
Quantum Chauffeur is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews