Quality Insolvency Services Ltd Reviews

9PM

help@qisuk.org

32 Winckley Square

Tell us how Quality Insolvency Services Ltd made you happy

"The gentleman I spoke too, Lee Newman was most helpful carried me through all the options and most helpful Thanks lee"
Are you Quality Insolvency Services Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"very helpfull thank you"
"Very helpful"
"Very helpfull"
"Nicole was very nice and explaining all my options and i will consider all my options. Thank you for your help."
"Friendly, understanding, informative and helpful."
"Excellent!"
"Nicole was very helpful and I am very pleased with the outcome of my phone calls."
"Thank you very much for your help and advise I feel like I big weight has been lifted off my shoulder"
"I felt at times that my mental state was not considered. One night Casey Brannon kept going on about what she wanted to achieve with no consideration that I was starting to get stressed. I had to end the call that night before I said something I would later regret. There were also times when I had to remind Casey what I had already sent."
Hi Stewart

Thank you for such an honest appraisal of your experience. Firstly let me apologise for any stress the experience caused. I can assure you that was the last thing I or Casey would want. I'm sorry.

As you've already discussed with Les, to be fair to Casey, she has only been with us since the beginning of May, and you were only the third person she's helped.

We will absolutely take on board your feedback, and work with Casey to ensure she does not make the same mistakes again.

Many thanks

Steve Jennings
"I found that after sorting out all of my finances, this company helped me manage an affordable payment plan. I would seriously recommend this company if any of my friends were to get into financial difficulties."
"Nice people to speak to No judgement of my financial position Moved very quickly to find solutions to my problems"
Quality Insolvency Services Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 413 reviews