Your Insolvency practice. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Insolvency practice.
1 New Reviews Written
05AM
5AM

Cotton Court Business Centre, Church street

Click Here

Tell us how Your Insolvency practice. made you happy

Skylar Russell
"One day this week I had 2 bailiffs at my door demanding payment which me bieng a single mum was impossible for me to pay.i also had allot of other debts that added up to over 7000. On this evening I was considering applying for bankruptcy and sent over an enquiry. Less than 24 hours later the team got in touch and within hours came up with a solution for me and my family. 24 hours later everything was put in place and for the 1st time in 5 years I have a date I will be debt free. I'm sending a big thank you to asif and his team. They literally saved my life. Please, if anybody is in debt do contact these people.. They brang me back from contemplating suicide. If it worked for me I'm sure it can work for you. Thanks asif, mark and Paul"
Marlon Johnson
"I found the service very efficient and extremely helpful. They have relieved a lot of stress and worrie from my plate and all seems a little brighter. Thank you so much Casey"
Kunda Jones
"Wonderful people very encouraging very helpful thankyou so much guys for this huge help ???????????? am great full!!!!"
"The efficiency and speed of this company is amazing from the moment I called them."
Are you Your Insolvency practice. ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Julie Billington from QIS has been absolutely amazing from beginning to end in dealing with my case. It has been a very stressful time for myself with the debt I got myself into but Julie kept me positive and kept me going and I have finally got the answers I need. I feel like the world has been lifted off my shoulders. Very highly recommended"
"After finally admitting to myself that I had a problem, making the first call into QIS was quite a daunting experience. However, my initial concerns were quickly washed away and I was able to talk through my problems with Becky who was very helpful, and reassured me that I was doing the right thing. By the end of our first telephone conversation I was much calmer, and for the first time in a long time I felt that I could finally see the wood from the trees. Becky was totally professional throughout and went above and beyond to ensure that I was kept fully informed during every step. I just wish I had made the call sooner!"
"The pain and stress of dealing with our lack of money situation was almost imeadiatly relieved by the calm clarity with which they talked us through our options and helped move everything forward for us."
"Hi I have had 18 months of sleepless nights worrying about how to keep up with payments, and was just keeping there however my partner was helping me a lot. Then I had the courage to contact Quality Insolvency Services Ltd, A Lady by the name of Sian contacted me on the Monday morning however I was at work and didn't have the time to talk. Sian was good enough to call me in the evening after I got home from work, and did so for the next four nights and stayed on helping me even though Sian should have finished at 20.00 hrs this lady helped me through everything and made sure I understood what was happening. I found Sian to be very helpful and considerate even though I have to wait for a few days to know the outcome. I feel a mountain has been lifted off my shoulders. Many thanks to Quality Insolvency Services, partially Sian what a wonderful helpful young lady. Once again many thanks to you all A Lawrence"
"What can say but please listen to these people they are here to help and boy did I need help . I was fooling myself saying that I could sort the mess that I had got myself into but I could not. So please let these people help you and they work to your needs."
"Brilliant . I was unsure of contacting anyone regarding my debts , I was embarrassed , nervous and unsure and id let things go so I wasn't sure of what my actual financial situation was , but I rang . Best thing I ever did . Les and the team made me feel comfortable , they were reassuring , honest and practical . They went through everything and weren't judgemental ,( which I was afraid of ) , they actually worked really hard ( which I was surprised at ) to help me. And honestly that's the truth. Their solutions couldn't help me as my debt was quite low but he told me what to do first . Because of speaking to him and the assistance, support and guidance he gave me I have now started to sort things out , I know this sounds a bit cheesy but they really were brilliant . Thank you ."
"To be honest I got up today feeling crap another sleepless night from worry and another sick feeling another letter through the door I finally had enough and made enquirers Not long after I was called spoke to John who was very helpful but my case needed further input from someone with knowledge who could help me I was passed on to Les who I felt instantly calm with and was able to open up too and told les things that I'd not told anyone that shows how much empathy he had and was so patient and sounded genially caring and determine to help This phone call was at 13:00 and les has only just stopped 20:30 seven hours he's worked so hard and clearly wanted too I now feel my life will turn around and I can start to smile and enjoy my life be a mum and my health back I am so glad I faced this today and more importantly les took the call and I'm eternally greatful QIS have a very valuable team thank you les"
"Spoke to Nick today and just to say a big thank you for your help and understanding. I can see a light now. Thank you"
"What can I say other than thank you to Abdul , this company are polite helpful and amazing I would %100 recommend them brilliant company"
"Friendly and excellent service. :)"
Thanks for taking the time to write a review - really appreciate your feedback Samantha, and glad you're happy!
"Great service and very helpful"
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Luak, really appreciate your feedback and glad we were able to help you.
"Totally amateurish,& unprofessional,!!!!, whilst (sadly) we had to apply to this(so called company) for help,advise,and a resolution to our desperate needs, I found,,, "no" endured the total humiliation of being ignored, with not even a phone call to say,,sorry we can't help you??, it was left upto me to 'grovel' to yet another phone call to try and find out if "my case" had been accepted, only to be told,, you we,rnt called as you didn't meet out criteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!,but good luck I,ll call you next wk to see if your curcumstances have changed?????"
Your Insolvency practice. is rated 4.96 based on 419 reviews