Quality Insolvency Services Ltd Reviews

1AM

help@qisuk.org

32 Winckley Square

Tell us how Quality Insolvency Services Ltd made you happy

"We had been worrying about our debt level for many months and had been seriously considering bankruptcy from the first initial contact by phone we were treated with great respect and understanding with no sign of condemnation we found them so supportive and they talked us through all the various options with the pros and cons attached to the various options , we have felt no pressure at all from them and have been vey informative throughout - what we thought would take months to resolve has been put in place in just a few days we cannot recommend this friendly team enough"
Are you Quality Insolvency Services Ltd? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Quality Insolvency Services Ltd receives. Reply Free
"By liseaning , understanding your particular problem, keeping you calm and coming up with the right solutions... I was lucky enough to speak with a mr Michel street who went the extra miles to make sure I had the right peace of mind and the best deal possible.... he made sure everything was done right and they were in my interests ... I would like to thank mr street for all his hard and careing effects on behalf of all his clients....... regards..."
"The last who helped me and still is Ruth Reed has been outstanding and supportive in telling me what I have to do and how everything works Being in debt is such an emotional worry to have the support from a supportive person makes you feel at ease which Ruth did in the first 10 mins of the first phone call I really appreciate her out standing help annd support to go above what her role is Thes3 assistants all need a pat on the bank and a verbal personal thankyou from their boss"
"Friendly, understanding, informative and helpful."
"Absolutely brilliant QIS worked incredibly hard to make my IVA work. Thank you"
"Was going through a very difficult time with finances and had to find a way out, after speaking to a number of different companies in order to assist me QIS and in particular Neil were the only one's to really listen and put such great effort into helping me out of the hole I had found myself in, Neil is beyond helpful and a true credit to the QIS company, what ever your paying him wasn't enough for the help he gave me and the way he constantly went above and beyond in order to assist me in clearing my past in order to focus on my future, amazing service from the start a review could never do the service I received justice, just simply amazing."
"Sian was very helpful and a pleasure to talk too many thanks"
"Nicole was very helpful from the first initial phone call and made me feel at ease discussing what is an embarrassing situation. Nicole coached me through the whole process and not one part of the process was ever made difficult or made me feel uncomfortable. I would strongly recommend anyone in a bad situation to call and speak with QIS. Great company."
"Service, above and beyond. There are times where it can just take one call to either make matters worse, or indeed, so much better. It's the latter that applies here and not just on one call, but the whole experience with QIS. Advice that is not robotic/scripted, but feels personal, like your their only customer, that they truly care. Life has its ups and downs, at times, despairing, but having QIS by your side for financial issues, can take away that despair. Thank you QIS for being there, thank you for listening and understanding, thank you for being professional, yet personal. Thank you."
Thank you for the review, We really appreciate such positive feedback from customers that we have helped. We wish you all the best for the future and the best of luck. Thanks Chris and the QIS team.
"I spoke to Michael Street and he immediately put me at ease. He took the time to talk about all of the options I had for dealing with my debt and explained them all in a way I could easily understand. He then helped me through all of my income and expenses to figure out what I could afford to pay and managed the whole process for me so I didn't have to worry. Such a relief now that everything has been sorted for me."
"Il would like to say you was very helpful and will recommend u to anyone"
"Regarding a Mr. Michael Street. Very professional, informative. And good enough to go above and beyond a simple enquiry. Impressed at the no pressure approach to make a decision on services offered."
"Absolutely amazing, Sian made me feel at ease with what I was going through, would fully recommend anybody with any worries to contact qis, very fast friendly and efficient. Thank you Sian and all at QIS."
"We are happy at moment thank you"
"Michael street was excellent with what he has done for me and my partner thank you very much"
"Micheal street is the gentleman how sorted it all for me and made my experience a lot easier I feel as if a wight has been lifted off my shoulders so I would like to say thank you"
"Very attentive, good listening, clear and indepth detail and advice given and very very hard working. Thank you Ruth for all your help and dedication to my case. Unfortunately my case wasn't that simple and QIS worked very hard and dedicate a lot of time to resolve it with a positive outcome. They took the weight of the world off my shoulders and listened to my needs and concerns. Thanks again for all your help! Would 💯 recommend QIS"
"Julie sorted me out in a professional but understanding manner. All I did was Google what I could do to ease the pressure of debts . As always with Google you have to fill in your name , phone , and email. I found the information I was looking for and decided bank ruptcy wasn't for me. Feeling down in thought that this stress is gonna kill me. Then came the emails from someone called Julie I only wanted to read up on bankruptcy not talk to someone , but Julie was persistent then after a letter from one of my debtors , I yet again read Julies emails there was a kind feeling about them so I phoned best thing I ever did Julie never looked down on me was always professional and made me feel relaxed when Julie was busy she made sure her colleagues new about my case and and when I talked to them they didn't ask the questions over again, they to was professional. Thank you julie"
"Very friendly and professional went out of their way to make it happen and find the right solution."
"I spoke to a very nice lady called Nicole and found her very helpful and sympathetic to my situation"
Quality Insolvency Services Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 410 reviews