Your Insolvency practice. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Insolvency practice.
10AM
10AM

Cotton Court Business Centre, Church street

Click Here

Tell us how Your Insolvency practice. made you happy

"The services you received .And the explanation Help to understand . Is 10 - 10"
Are you Your Insolvency practice. ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Nicole was very nice and explaining all my options and i will consider all my options. Thank you for your help."
"I was so worried about my debts until I spoke to Nicole she was amazing she put me at ease immediately talked me through everything and explained all my options and never once did she make me feel ashamed can't thank her enough I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone"
"Ruth Read was calm, positive and very helpful and understanding."
"They have really helped me put my money worries to rest. They gave me several options and helped me choose the best one suited for me. Thank You!"
"Darryl Halliday bent over backwards to help me I have been feeling over run with all the debt and constant chases by companies and Darryl has sorted it all out for me. No lengthy documents to fill out, no court appearances, just quick and simple. In one day and one phone call I feel that I can start to re-build my life again. Thanks Darryl you legend!"
"The women that I dealt with, Sian Pearce she was so lovely and so friendly.when I was down and worried about all my debt she calmed me down and helped me through it step by step she stopped me from feeling like I was drowning. I am so grateful for how she dealt with this it wasn't just professionally it was friendly and felt very personal and it felt like I had a friend there to help me get through everything and I feel like I can get my life back now thank you so much"
"We had been worrying about our debt level for many months and had been seriously considering bankruptcy from the first initial contact by phone we were treated with great respect and understanding with no sign of condemnation we found them so supportive and they talked us through all the various options with the pros and cons attached to the various options , we have felt no pressure at all from them and have been vey informative throughout - what we thought would take months to resolve has been put in place in just a few days we cannot recommend this friendly team enough"
"By liseaning , understanding your particular problem, keeping you calm and coming up with the right solutions... I was lucky enough to speak with a mr Michel street who went the extra miles to make sure I had the right peace of mind and the best deal possible.... he made sure everything was done right and they were in my interests ... I would like to thank mr street for all his hard and careing effects on behalf of all his clients....... regards..."
"The last who helped me and still is Ruth Reed has been outstanding and supportive in telling me what I have to do and how everything works Being in debt is such an emotional worry to have the support from a supportive person makes you feel at ease which Ruth did in the first 10 mins of the first phone call I really appreciate her out standing help annd support to go above what her role is Thes3 assistants all need a pat on the bank and a verbal personal thankyou from their boss"
"Friendly, understanding, informative and helpful."
"Absolutely brilliant QIS worked incredibly hard to make my IVA work. Thank you"
"Was going through a very difficult time with finances and had to find a way out, after speaking to a number of different companies in order to assist me QIS and in particular Neil were the only one's to really listen and put such great effort into helping me out of the hole I had found myself in, Neil is beyond helpful and a true credit to the QIS company, what ever your paying him wasn't enough for the help he gave me and the way he constantly went above and beyond in order to assist me in clearing my past in order to focus on my future, amazing service from the start a review could never do the service I received justice, just simply amazing."
"Sian was very helpful and a pleasure to talk too many thanks"
"Nicole was very helpful from the first initial phone call and made me feel at ease discussing what is an embarrassing situation. Nicole coached me through the whole process and not one part of the process was ever made difficult or made me feel uncomfortable. I would strongly recommend anyone in a bad situation to call and speak with QIS. Great company."
"Service, above and beyond. There are times where it can just take one call to either make matters worse, or indeed, so much better. It's the latter that applies here and not just on one call, but the whole experience with QIS. Advice that is not robotic/scripted, but feels personal, like your their only customer, that they truly care. Life has its ups and downs, at times, despairing, but having QIS by your side for financial issues, can take away that despair. Thank you QIS for being there, thank you for listening and understanding, thank you for being professional, yet personal. Thank you."
Thank you for the review, We really appreciate such positive feedback from customers that we have helped. We wish you all the best for the future and the best of luck. Thanks Chris and the QIS team.
"I spoke to Michael Street and he immediately put me at ease. He took the time to talk about all of the options I had for dealing with my debt and explained them all in a way I could easily understand. He then helped me through all of my income and expenses to figure out what I could afford to pay and managed the whole process for me so I didn't have to worry. Such a relief now that everything has been sorted for me."
"Il would like to say you was very helpful and will recommend u to anyone"
"Regarding a Mr. Michael Street. Very professional, informative. And good enough to go above and beyond a simple enquiry. Impressed at the no pressure approach to make a decision on services offered."
"Absolutely amazing, Sian made me feel at ease with what I was going through, would fully recommend anybody with any worries to contact qis, very fast friendly and efficient. Thank you Sian and all at QIS."
Your Insolvency practice. is rated 4.96 based on 417 reviews