Quality Insolvency Services Ltd Reviews

7AM

help@qisuk.org

32 Winckley Square

Tell us how Quality Insolvency Services Ltd made you happy

"The gentleman I spoke too, Lee Newman was most helpful carried me through all the options and most helpful Thanks lee"
Are you Quality Insolvency Services Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The gentleman I spoke to, spoke slowly clearly and I found him to be very understanding of my case ,even though he probably has heard of people in a worse scenario than myself .I greatly appreciated it and felt so at ease during and after we spoke thank u so much.."
"very helpful thank you"
"very helpfull thank you"
"They explained everything in great detail it was also very helpful"
"Absolutely the best service I could of imagined for an more, made me feel very comfortable talking about my financial difficulties, would recommend to give them a try an I'm more than sure u wouldn't look back. Very friendly an helpful an did far more than I expected. Thankyou to all involved in helping me finally tackle my debts"
"Great customer service and really helped me. Couldn't have found better."
"Made me feel theres light at the end of the tunnel"
"Good customer service and very helpful."
"I phoned today not quite sure what to expect, I was really upset and nervous but after speaking to Michael street he really made me feel at ease and assured me I wasn't alone, he really helped me and made sure my problems would be solved right away.. highly recommend this service, thank you again ???? Made me feel 100 times better"
"Very friendly and very helpful"
"Michael Smith who helped with my predicament this morning,was a genuine star,I could not fault the guy,He was extremely patient with me and understood the problem I had in coming to terms with my issue, before it festered and the problem getting more serious than it is now. if only more people were understanding like Michael in the world,wouldn't the world run at little more smoothly."
"I had an excellent advisor named Sian and she explained everything and sorted out everything so efficiently and quickly."
"They help me resolve my debts and was really helpful in my case I couldn't be happier in the way they dealt with me"
"They help me sort out my debt problems the lady that dealt with my case was very helpful very friendly she was understanding and she helped me at the great deal"
"I was at my wits end after being contacted by an advisor called Michael he made it very easy to to go through all my options it took some time but it was not painful in anyway as he dealt with most of it all I had to do was give details on income etc and he done the chatting with my debitors to put things in place i was at total ease with him and now i have less of a headache"
"I spoke to Ruth who has helped me tremendously to sort out my debt Robles She as made me feel that much better knowing I am now going to get a situation where I am able to see an end to where my debt will end Would like to thank her the most as without her help I would still be feeling deflated about my debt Thank you"
"There is really only one word I can say and that is exilent Ruth read as a massive help all the way throw I can't fault the help she gave me in any way"
"Superb gent Chris who guided me step by step and when stuff went pair shaped received some frantic messages but helped me in every way possible above and beyond. Never made me feel like a pain and thanks to these guys I'm on my way to sorting put the dreadful mess I got myself into...woulf strongly recommend this company but I would recommend Chris I think he is an asset to their company and I can not and won't ever be able to let him know how truelly grateful I am. His kind demeanour and total understanding and knowledge made this as pain free as possible!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
Hi Debbie, Thank you for such a positive review. We really appreciate it when a customer who has been to QIS for help, shares a positive experience. We wish you all the best for the future and the best of luck. Thanks again, Chris and the QIS team.
"The level of customer service was amazing, ruth did an amazing job explaining everything to me and making sure i didnt miss anything out id just like to say thank you and give her a raise"
Quality Insolvency Services Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 412 reviews