Quality Insolvency Services Ltd Reviews

help@qisuk.org

32 Winckley Square

Tell us how Quality Insolvency Services Ltd made you happy

Skylar Russell
"One day this week I had 2 bailiffs at my door demanding payment which me bieng a single mum was impossible for me to pay.i also had allot of other debts that added up to over 7000. On this evening I was considering applying for bankruptcy and sent over an enquiry. Less than 24 hours later the team got in touch and within hours came up with a solution for me and my family. 24 hours later everything was put in place and for the 1st time in 5 years I have a date I will be debt free. I'm sending a big thank you to asif and his team. They literally saved my life. Please, if anybody is in debt do contact these people.. They brang me back from contemplating suicide. If it worked for me I'm sure it can work for you. Thanks asif, mark and Paul"
Marlon Johnson
"I found the service very efficient and extremely helpful. They have relieved a lot of stress and worrie from my plate and all seems a little brighter. Thank you so much Casey"
Kunda Jones
"Wonderful people very encouraging very helpful thankyou so much guys for this huge help ???????????? am great full!!!!"
"very helpful thank you"
Are you Quality Insolvency Services Ltd? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Quality Insolvency Services Ltd receives. Reply Free
"very helpfull thank you"
"They explained everything in great detail it was also very helpful"
"Absolutely the best service I could of imagined for an more, made me feel very comfortable talking about my financial difficulties, would recommend to give them a try an I'm more than sure u wouldn't look back. Very friendly an helpful an did far more than I expected. Thankyou to all involved in helping me finally tackle my debts"
"Great customer service and really helped me. Couldn't have found better."
"Made me feel theres light at the end of the tunnel"
"Good customer service and very helpful."
"I phoned today not quite sure what to expect, I was really upset and nervous but after speaking to Michael street he really made me feel at ease and assured me I wasn't alone, he really helped me and made sure my problems would be solved right away.. highly recommend this service, thank you again ???? Made me feel 100 times better"
"Very friendly and very helpful"
"Michael Smith who helped with my predicament this morning,was a genuine star,I could not fault the guy,He was extremely patient with me and understood the problem I had in coming to terms with my issue, before it festered and the problem getting more serious than it is now. if only more people were understanding like Michael in the world,wouldn't the world run at little more smoothly."
"I had an excellent advisor named Sian and she explained everything and sorted out everything so efficiently and quickly."
"They help me resolve my debts and was really helpful in my case I couldn't be happier in the way they dealt with me"
"They help me sort out my debt problems the lady that dealt with my case was very helpful very friendly she was understanding and she helped me at the great deal"
"I was at my wits end after being contacted by an advisor called Michael he made it very easy to to go through all my options it took some time but it was not painful in anyway as he dealt with most of it all I had to do was give details on income etc and he done the chatting with my debitors to put things in place i was at total ease with him and now i have less of a headache"
"I spoke to Ruth who has helped me tremendously to sort out my debt Robles She as made me feel that much better knowing I am now going to get a situation where I am able to see an end to where my debt will end Would like to thank her the most as without her help I would still be feeling deflated about my debt Thank you"
"There is really only one word I can say and that is exilent Ruth read as a massive help all the way throw I can't fault the help she gave me in any way"
"Superb gent Chris who guided me step by step and when stuff went pair shaped received some frantic messages but helped me in every way possible above and beyond. Never made me feel like a pain and thanks to these guys I'm on my way to sorting put the dreadful mess I got myself into...woulf strongly recommend this company but I would recommend Chris I think he is an asset to their company and I can not and won't ever be able to let him know how truelly grateful I am. His kind demeanour and total understanding and knowledge made this as pain free as possible!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
Hi Debbie, Thank you for such a positive review. We really appreciate it when a customer who has been to QIS for help, shares a positive experience. We wish you all the best for the future and the best of luck. Thanks again, Chris and the QIS team.
"The level of customer service was amazing, ruth did an amazing job explaining everything to me and making sure i didnt miss anything out id just like to say thank you and give her a raise"
"This by far is the best they are fantasic they dont judge they actually really understanding really did help if it wasnt for them i would off been non the wiser that i was actually owed money from on off my debts so now i can pay my other debts with the money owed to me so i will eventually debt free Thank you ????"
Quality Insolvency Services Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 410 reviews