Quality Bearings Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Quality Bearings Online

Tell us how Quality Bearings Online made you happy

Dashracing
"Excellent service, arrived as stated and Quality as stated"
"I decided to make a turntable for my large BMW motorcycle in order to turn it round in the drive and avoid the risk of dropping it. I discovered Quality Bearings after an Internet search and the item ordered arrived very quickly and represented good VFM. Within 24 hours, I had fitted an aluminium top to the bearing and had a superb turntable. Well done Quality Bearings, you have made me very happy!"
"Ordered one day, received the next, does the job on my Lazy Susan."
"Goods as ordered"
"price and lead time perfect for me"
"They had the parts I needed in stock, shipped my order promptly, and their prices were very competitive. This is my new source for bearings when I need them."
"Good pricing fast delivery. Very pleased."
"Very good and fast service."
"Exactly as advertised. Quality bearings at great prices, quick delivery and great communication. Highly recommended. Replaced 9 guide bearings on my bandsaw....now it runs quiet."
"Bought a split chain link from these guys for 66p including delivery. Treated the purchase as if it was £66. Super fast free delivery to North of Scotland. Competitors price was £3.69 plus £10.75 delivery. It’s a no brainer. Brilliant"
"I got what I ordered. It did not come in a timely manner. I paid 20. Us dollars for shipping and was told I would see in 4 days. Took two weeks. I should have known as the bearings were coming from the UK . I wrongly assumed the order would be filled stateside. Amazon next time."
"16 hours from the time of order to the point of delivery and half the price from my local supplier and I did not need to get out of my seat,SIMPLlES."
"I was able to source the same exact bearing from Quality Bearing at a lower cost than any of my other vendors, and with a much shorter lead time. I will use them again for all future bearing needs."
"Good price"
"Quick delivery time, easy to order"
"Great service and fast delivery as promised. Would definitely shop with this company again."
"parts were easy to look up and any questions were answered promptly, thanks"
"Very efficient service and quick delivery"
"Quality products improvement over the bearings I replaced excellent service very satisfied with service and speed of delivery thank you"
"Easy to locate and order req'd products with prompt delivery."
"very fast delivery UK-Switzerland in two days"
"Good prices and delivered on time"
"excellent service will be back soon thanks again mick"
Quality Bearings Online is rated 4.77 based on 827 reviews