Quality Bearings Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Quality Bearings Online

How would you rate Quality Bearings Online?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Sent what I ordered quickly"
Geoff Pascoe
Verified Buyer
"I was riding some while not rare, not very common linear bearings. Most bricks and motor stores I went to weren't interested in special ordering small quantities. Quality bearings had then as a stocked item and shipped to AUS in under a week."
Roberto Arena
Verified Buyer
"Prompt, Attentive and Efficient Customer Service. Excellent delivery time frame!"
Agostino Licari
Verified Buyer
"Facile la ricerca, materiale arrivato ben imballato, Ottimo."
"Excellent service and great price"
Paul Aldis
Verified Buyer
"Fixing my own washing machine I found the problem waa bearings. I found quality bearings and found the bearings I needed in no time. Quick easy no hassle. Great quality and fast delivery"
David Prettejohns
Verified Buyer
"Fast n fantastic service..! Easy to use site.. highly recommend..!!"
CRAIG GRUNENFELDER
Verified Buyer
"Had the bearings I need for a good prices and cheaping shipping. Provided tracking number that worked for the shipment. Time to ship was a bit slow considering they said the bearings were in stock and the 3-5 day delivery was more like 7-10 days."
Hi Craig, thanks for the review, I am delighted you are pleased with your product. Sorry about the length of delay. Speaking to DHL about this they say they did try and deliver a few days earlier but you were not available. I have certainly fed back to DHL though as this delivery should have been quicker. Thanks again. Regards the QBOL team.
Serge Cloutier
"quick simple efficient"
"Quality bearings experience was good no problems at all. Shipped via DHL in my opinion the worst. Tracker said it was left in "LETTER BOX"... Nothing... Contacted DHL bearing shows up two days after arrival date."
Wayne Williams
"Good bearings"
Cullins Warren
Verified Buyer
"Bearing can in good condition. I would order from Quality again."
Good Morning, thanks for your review. I just wanted to explain why some of the boxes were open. As part of our commitment to Quality we operate under ISO9001 standards. These standards include collaboration. Therefore we agree to check a limited number of products prior to dispatch. Where the boxes were open these would have been checked. If you have concerns over any of the bearings, first of all let me assure you, we only sell fully authorized genuine products with a full manufacturers guarantee. If however you are unhappy with any of the items sent to you we will happily send replacements straight to you. Please contact any member of the sales team and we can organize this for you.
Regards the QBOL team.
Harold Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Received precisely what I ordered. timely shipping considering customs delays. would order again from same place."
"My order arrived speedily."
Martin Williams
Verified Buyer
"Disappointed that required bearings were not available contrary to web site catalogue. However your follow-up was quick and my chosen alternatives arrived very quickly and are entirely satisfactory. Thank you, Martin Williams, Lincoln."
MICHAEL KEENAN
Verified Buyer
"Very fast efficient service. Items excellent and most suitable for the intended usage - first class."
"The representative I talked to over the phone was very nice and helpful when placing my order. When I followed up for tracking information, it was given promptly. I was very happy with my purchase."
Michael Haney
Verified Buyer
"Best prices I've found and freaky fast shipping at a great rate. Couldn't be happier"
"A++++++++++++"