Quality Bearings Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Quality Bearings Online

How would you rate Quality Bearings Online ?

Dashracing
Dashracing
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, arrived as stated and Quality as stated"
"I decided to make a turntable for my large BMW motorcycle in order to turn it round in the drive and avoid the risk of dropping it. I discovered Quality Bearings after an Internet search and the item ordered arrived very quickly and represented good VFM. Within 24 hours, I had fitted an aluminium top to the bearing and had a superb turntable. Well done Quality Bearings, you have made me very happy!"
"Ordered one day, received the next, does the job on my Lazy Susan."
Phil Trigg
Verified Buyer
"Quality Bearings at a good price and delivery"
Jonathan Wood
Verified Buyer
"Very fast shipping to USA. Good prices, good selection"
MAURICIO ZYLBERKAN
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping. Great customer service!"
"good prices, quality bearings, good delivery service. Will purchase here again."
"Bearings turned up on time as anticipated and appeared to be the ordered brand (no suspect alternative) and size. Fitted and working."
"I signed account on your web site on May 8, 2018, not able to pay you because your web site not accept my many attempts with various methods. On May 9, 2018, 13:22pm, I finally able to pay, but right afterward, I cannot login again. I spent time to check back & forward to understand why, but no result, so I emailed you about it same day, no replied so far, very poor service."
"My bearings arrived very quickly, and were considerably less expensive (with shipping) than if I were to purchase them in the states. I will be a returning customer for sure."
Paul Gilbert
"good service as always"
Neville Mansfield
Verified Buyer
"Ease of ordering, and the quick delivery of the items ordered from them."
"Ordering was straightforward and the bearings turned up quickly in the post. They replaced worn out bearings on my father's wood turning lathe perfectly."
Brian Lepkowski
Verified Buyer
"After an exhaustive search to find brand specific bearing sets without success, QBO was able to find and ship the exact bearings needed. Needless to say I am switching all my bearing needs to QBO and sales representative Liam"
Brian Oleary
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful and got product on a timely fashion."
VIVEK GEORGE
Verified Buyer
"I have placed an online order on 2 May 2018 and have been given promised delivery dates as immediate dispatch (3- 5 May 2018 ) and later got the delivery date and material dispatch only by 22 May 2018"
Good Morning, thank you for your review. We do appreciate your frustration with this order, although we did explain at the time of order that there were production issues on the quantity you required. We explained and you agreed the revised delivery date of 24 May 2018, your review is a little disappointing bearing in mind you were kept fully up to date at all times. The order is showing as out for delivery either today (23 May) or tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvinenice caused. Regards QBOL.
"Good product, price and fast deliver."
Curt Fischer
Verified Buyer
"You sent me all the information I needed to track my order and I received the order in a reasonable amount of time at a fair freight cost. My friends were very surprised and we will all be ordering our bearings thru you."
"Very knowledgeable and fast shipping!"
"fast delivery"
Richard Markarian
Verified Buyer
"WOW that's all I can say . What a great price on quality no one even close ."
Alexey Venderev
Verified Buyer
"Best prices, fast delivery!"
Bradford Gray
Verified Buyer
"Amazingly fast shipping and a great price. Highly recommended!"
Quality Bearings Online is rated 4.77 based on 718 reviews