Pyramid Wifi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pyramid Wifi
Live Chat, Email
Read Pyramid Wifi Reviews

Tell us how Pyramid Wifi made you happy
Thanks for all your help after all the trouble I give you the 5star after you went out of your way it fantastic jim🥰😧
The OS2 update is a nice improvement, but it was already a very good product. Enjoying having an iPhone app which is a lot more convenient and TV support is a welcomed addition. Overall, I highly recommend it.
Fast delivery and easy to setup. Highly recommend.
Great product! Simple to set up and lets me enjoy the footie on IPTV!!
Love the product, works very well in Spain and great customer service.
its easy to use and works very well
Good service and reliable speeds.
Good product, very reasonably priced.
Early days, only been a customer a week but so far so good.
Good service and decent price. Looking forward to an iOS app for switching rather than pyramidsetup.com but apart from that I'm pleased.
Good service and decent price. Would like native apps on iOS and Android and not just a web app but it's mostly a smooth experience.
Not only is it a good product and what I was looking for but most importantly the tech support is fab.
Clearly defined product, not as technical as a lot of Virtual Private Networking devices. Had very fast delivery and a tracking email which was good. Well packaged and protected and an unboxing better than I was expecting for a product with this price point. Set up nice and smooth too and the live chat is responsive and knowledgable. Would recommend this seller.
I love Pyramid. Wifi in my home is not great so I didn't have high hopes. The quality is a lot better than what I get from my TalkTalk box and works great for streaming. Love that it keeps me safe too. Altogether an excellent purchase.
Quick delivery and fairly straightforward process.
Great alternative to VPN and good, solid network.
Great seller and good product. Very good communication when enquiring to customer support.
Decent product but overall good service.
Good service.
Great customer service and super friendly.
Pyramid Wifi is rated 4.17 based on 35 reviews