Pyramid Wifi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pyramid Wifi
Live Chat, Email
Read Pyramid Wifi Reviews

Tell us how Pyramid Wifi made you happy
We purchased this but unfortunately it keeps dropping connection and paid 12 months subscription .Waste of time and would love my money back
Hi Sandra, as advertised we have a money-back guarantee, if you reach out to us rather than writing multiple negative reviews, we could have provided this.
I knew this was a more expensive option, but was willing to pay extra for what appeared to be easy setup and use. Unfortunately this has not been the case as it refuses to connect to their servers. Never mind, you live and learn. Last time I purchase from a Facebook advert!
can't connect to servers
The OS2 update is a nice improvement, but it was already a very good product. Enjoying having an iPhone app which is a lot more convenient and TV support is a welcomed addition. Overall, I highly recommend it.
Got it for PS4 lag, iptv and us Netflix . My PS4 still lags if not worse and speeds from test dropped to 11mbps from a normal 70mbps my iptv still freezes and can’t get us Netflix so pointless had it few month its wits in the draw doing Notting
Hi, please feel free to pop us a message at pyramidwifi.com so that our team can look at any issues you are experiencing. When you say you got it for PS4 lag, if you had a 70mbps connection it's unlikely that the cause of the lag was your internet connection. We also support US Netflix, so if you pop us a message we'll be happy to resolve this for you!
Pyramid Wifi is rated 4.17 based on 35 reviews