Pyramid Wifi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pyramid Wifi
Live Chat, Email
Read Pyramid Wifi Reviews

Tell us how Pyramid Wifi made you happy
Purchased pyramid wifi a couple months ago and it worked for 2 weeks and hasn't worked since .Total waste of money
Not happy at all with pyramid not working and unable to contact anyone
We purchased this but unfortunately it keeps dropping connection and paid 12 months subscription .Waste of time and would love my money back
this purchase has been an absolute nitemare from day one!!
I knew this was a more expensive option, but was willing to pay extra for what appeared to be easy setup and use. Unfortunately this has not been the case as it refuses to connect to their servers. Never mind, you live and learn. Last time I purchase from a Facebook advert!
Thanks for all your help after all the trouble I give you the 5star after you went out of your way it fantastic jim🥰😧
constantly drops the connection. Now it will not connect to my MacBook. cannot access my account. Useless. First week of use was fine, then it decided to stop working. Very disappointed.
Hi Ian, sorry to hear you are having a technical problem, more than happy to help fix for you. The first thing I'd try is sliding the switch on the side of Pyramid then reconnecting - if that doesn't fix for you please pop us a message and we'll be more than happy to fix for you!
can't connect to servers
The OS2 update is a nice improvement, but it was already a very good product. Enjoying having an iPhone app which is a lot more convenient and TV support is a welcomed addition. Overall, I highly recommend it.
Got it for PS4 lag, iptv and us Netflix . My PS4 still lags if not worse and speeds from test dropped to 11mbps from a normal 70mbps my iptv still freezes and can’t get us Netflix so pointless had it few month its wits in the draw doing Notting
Hi, please feel free to pop us a message at pyramidwifi.com so that our team can look at any issues you are experiencing. When you say you got it for PS4 lag, if you had a 70mbps connection it's unlikely that the cause of the lag was your internet connection. We also support US Netflix, so if you pop us a message we'll be happy to resolve this for you!
Fast delivery and easy to setup. Highly recommend.
Great product! Simple to set up and lets me enjoy the footie on IPTV!!
I have been waiting 4days for annual sub to be added to my account without success customer services what customer services
Love the product, works very well in Spain and great customer service.
Overall a good service.
its easy to use and works very well
Good service and reliable speeds.
I purchased this product based on the recommendation of a colleague, I also got the 1 year subscription. Setup is easy, no restricted websites, speed is good in most areas of my home. It works on my MAG box, I've had it drop connection twice in a week or so but its not a major deal to reconnect. The VPN package is impressive, a lot of servers and supports Netflix. There is a hit on internet speed but not too slow.
Good product, very reasonably priced.
Didn't arrive next day as ordered, but got a refund on postage. Good communication by seller.
Pyramid Wifi is rated 4.03 based on 38 reviews