Pyramid Wifi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pyramid Wifi
Live Chat
"Clearly defined product, not as technical as a lot of Virtual Private Networking devices. Had very fast delivery and a tracking email which was good. Well packaged and protected and an unboxing better than I was expecting for a product with this price point. Set up nice and smooth too and the live chat is responsive and knowledgable. Would recommend this seller."
"Good product, fast delivery and reliable service."
"I love Pyramid. Wifi in my home is not great so I didn't have high hopes. The quality is a lot better than what I get from my TalkTalk box and works great for streaming. Love that it keeps me safe too. Altogether an excellent purchase."
"Quick delivery and fairly straightforward process."
"Good product, delivery could have been faster, says tracked 48 hour service but when ordering on Friday it didn't come to Wednesday."
"Great alternative to VPN and good, solid network."
"Very good product and reliable performance."
"Very good experience with this company. Recommended!"
"Great seller and good product. Very good communication when enquiring to customer support."
"Decent product but overall good service."
"Good service."
"Great customer service and super friendly."
"Fast delivery and nice packaging."
"The customer service is exceptionally good, quick responses and very helpful. Sorted my issue out in under 10 minutes."
"Great product, fast delivery. No complaints."
Pyramid Wifi is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!