Pyramid Wifi Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pyramid Wifi deliver?

How can I contact Pyramid Wifi?

Tell us how Pyramid Wifi made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Love the product, works very well in Spain and great customer service."
Are you Pyramid Wifi? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Overall a good service."
"its easy to use and works very well"
"Good service and reliable speeds."
"I purchased this product based on the recommendation of a colleague, I also got the 1 year subscription. Setup is easy, no restricted websites, speed is good in most areas of my home. It works on my MAG box, I've had it drop connection twice in a week or so but its not a major deal to reconnect. The VPN package is impressive, a lot of servers and supports Netflix. There is a hit on internet speed but not too slow."
"Good product, very reasonably priced."
"Didn't arrive next day as ordered, but got a refund on postage. Good communication by seller."
"Early days, only been a customer a week but so far so good."
"Good service and decent price. Looking forward to an iOS app for switching rather than pyramidsetup.com but apart from that I'm pleased."
"Good service and decent price. Would like native apps on iOS and Android and not just a web app but it's mostly a smooth experience."
"Not only is it a good product and what I was looking for but most importantly the tech support is fab."
"Arrived fast, does the job."
"Clearly defined product, not as technical as a lot of Virtual Private Networking devices. Had very fast delivery and a tracking email which was good. Well packaged and protected and an unboxing better than I was expecting for a product with this price point. Set up nice and smooth too and the live chat is responsive and knowledgable. Would recommend this seller."
"Good product, fast delivery and reliable service."
"I love Pyramid. Wifi in my home is not great so I didn't have high hopes. The quality is a lot better than what I get from my TalkTalk box and works great for streaming. Love that it keeps me safe too. Altogether an excellent purchase."
"Quick delivery and fairly straightforward process."
"Good product, delivery could have been faster, says tracked 48 hour service but when ordering on Friday it didn't come to Wednesday."
"Great alternative to VPN and good, solid network."
"Very good product and reliable performance."
"Very good experience with this company. Recommended!"
Pyramid Wifi is rated 4.70 based on 27 reviews