Puterz Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Puterz Ltd made you happy

Delivery
Information
Price
"Computer Bundle came very quickly with excellent delivery info, all worked well when i instaled drives and operating system, all connections sound and operating fully, have run most of my software now and all working ok, I have only had one problem that is trying to get my video capture units to run I have two usb Dazzle units a dvc50 and a dvc80, drivers mainly supplied with Pinnacle software, neither can be recognised even running in all the right drivers, I use Windows XP as I find this easier and more stable for my video work, having said that I also have a Kworld usb capture unit that works perfectly on this computer, all these units work on my other older ATX units, only a small gripe that is possibly the fault of the drivers as both units are yonks old, but overall I am very pleased with my purchase and will definatley use PUTERZ again."
Are you Puterz Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Delivery
Information
Price
"Excellent communication and service. Would definitely use again."
Puterz Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews