Puterz Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Puterz Ltd

How would you rate Puterz Ltd ?

Delivery
Information
Price
"Computer Bundle came very quickly with excellent delivery info, all worked well when i instaled drives and operating system, all connections sound and operating fully, have run most of my software now and all working ok, I have only had one problem that is trying to get my video capture units to run I have two usb Dazzle units a dvc50 and a dvc80, drivers mainly supplied with Pinnacle software, neither can be recognised even running in all the right drivers, I use Windows XP as I find this easier and more stable for my video work, having said that I also have a Kworld usb capture unit that works perfectly on this computer, all these units work on my other older ATX units, only a small gripe that is possibly the fault of the drivers as both units are yonks old, but overall I am very pleased with my purchase and will definatley use PUTERZ again."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Excellent communication and service. Would definitely use again."
Puterz Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews