Pure Offices Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Offices
Read Pure Offices Reviews

cassynichols@pureoffices.co.uk

Tell us how Pure Offices made you happy
At Pure Offices in Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham, we feel really looked after by Richard Royle, Centre Manager. Nothing is too much trouble and he goes out of his way to support us if we raise an enquiry. The office space and facilities are very pleasant. I would recommend using Pure Offices to any business.
I would not hesitate to recommend pure offices to anybody as the whole building is clean, tidy. The location is convenient but quite, and also most offices are with windows. Also Jenny is very friendly and very efficient.
We now have two offices at Pure. It is a brilliant location and suits us very well. Richard, the manager, is excellent, nothing is too much trouble. Due to the nature of our work we have to have quiet offices and he is trying very hard to keep it that way for us. We love it!
Lovely bright airy offices, with a friendly and very helpful Centre Manager. Quiet and clean and professional image which is just what we were after. thanks
In my role within HMY Radfords as ‘’Head of Retail Services UK’’, I have had the pleasure of working at the HMY Retail Services office in Welwyn this past year supported by the dedicated Pure offices team as our hosts. They are all times friendly / dedicated & professional whilst being willing to go the extra mile in order to ensure successful support of all of my teams / clients requests at all times. Nothing is too much bother for them and it’s really appreciated. The WGC Pure Office team have a good level of understanding of what my company provides to its clients and portrays my company and all its expectations to all who visit the HMY office. We are very impressed by the work ethic of the management team, and how they were always happy to take calls from me / my team at any stage of the day & show a real passion for delivering often going above and beyond expectations. Serena & Zoe always show passion and speed to resolve issues for us which is greatly appreciated by the full HMY team / Directors.
The Pure Offices team in Portishead made moving into our first office a really straightforward, hassle-free experience. From initial viewing to move in was only a couple of days. Recommended.
The offices are supported by a very professional team who are extremely helpful and address our needs promptly and cheerfully. We could not recommend PURE serviced offices more highly, particularly because of the team. Thank you Steve, Tony, Trudi and Claire.
A excellent location with good access to the M5 and city. The Pure Office team are excellent, offering a highly professional service to enable visitors to feel welcomed into a professional setting whilst they wait for your to collect them. Services in the building include a business lounge, where you can hold informal meetings and meeting rooms for those more confidential occasions. On site there is a cafe which offers a good choice of food during the day. This is definatly an ideal location for any business to operate out of.
As a new start business, to hit the ground running was really important for us and our clients. Pure offices enabled us to do just that with their efficient approach to making things work for us. The facilities are well appointed and the friendly management team are both effective and supportive. Thanks Girls.
As a new business start up I was looking for accommodation which both looked professional and also provided me with a flexible and cost effective option. Pure Offices were particularly helpful and I was given all the information I needed without feeling pressured. The work environment is excellent, everyone is very helpful and friendly and the moving in experience was relaxed, smooth and very easy. I would have no hesitation in recommending Pure Offices to any other business requiring this type of accommodation.
Dawn and Cheryl, who between them manage the Pure offices at Farnborough make a brilliant team. They bend over backwards to accommodate your needs and ensure that you can focus on running your business rather than your accommodation and utilities. It is great to know that there is always a front reception desk manned in such a professional yet friendly manner, giving a great impression to your visitors, and providing such great services.
Clean Shield Professional have rented an office at Pure Offices ( Kestrel Court ) since they opened. I have always been impressed with the way Steve has run the site and have always found him to be an excellent Area Manager complimenting the sites he runs. Having the Reception I find is an asset to my business and I wouldn't be without the girls and Tony who are always willing to help with any situations that may arise.
Don't use the office all that much as I'm normally visiting clients, but its a pleasant enough place with good facilities. Probably could have done with air-con during the hotter months.
Better than other managed offices. I've been with three over the years... Regus will treat you like a sheep. Basepoint will love you but won't know what to do with you but Pure Offices treat you like a human! :-)
I came to Pure Offices in 2011 to enquire about a Virtual Office so that I could project a respectable and stable image for my new business. The staff were very friendly and professional, they explained the services that they could provide including a dedicated post box, landline number and discounted meeting rooms. A year later my business was starting to grow and I upgraded to a small office within the main Pure Office building. It was an exciting time but also a little daunting as it was my first real office. The Pure Offices team made the move a completely stress free experience and helped me in every way they could. Another year on and I had outgrown my little office. I mentioned to the team that I was thinking of moving on and they showed me around the self contained units on site. The unit allowed me the flexibility to have a large office space and my own meeting / training room with all of the electrics, plumbing, heating and communications pre-installed. Again the Pure Offices team made my move very
Quality of cleaning and upkeep of toilet rolls and soap could be better.
The premises is great, the contractual arrangements are great, the facilities are great, the management team on-site are great, the coffee is... well, it's OK in an emergency. So, if you're thinking of coming here, we'd recommend you bring a decent coffee machine with you. Or drink tea... Mike - We Do The Words Ltd
The admin team look
The Pure Office facilities are excellent, well presented and always clean and tidy. The receptionists and staff are always helpful and friendly. We would recommend the offices to others.
From the onset of my business Clean Shieldhave rented an office and lock up from Steve at Pure Offices. . The reception at Pure office is always on hand for any issues that may arise. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I have always found that Reception at Pure Offices in Gloucester has been a real benifit to my business
Pure Offices is rated 4.77 based on 106 reviews