Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Been receiving these chocolates monthly since before they appeared on dragons den and it’s always been excellent service. The product itself is amazing quality and the customer service is also excellent.
Found Pure Heavenly Chocolate by mistake when googling for something else, and so glad I did. Have ordered one in every flavour apart from the banana!! So far have tried the Dark Raspberry and the Salted Caramel! Both are absolutely delicious and my other half was amazed when I told him it was dairy free and low sugar!! Such a lovely treat with a cup of tea in the afternoon, especially during these times of isolating! The delivery was super quick and communication regarding the order was great. In fact, I did receive a wrong flavour and Tara was very efficient in getting the correct flavour out to me asap. Thanks Pure Heavenly! Looking forward to trying the rest and will review in due course.
Bought this for my diabetic husband as a treat fo him, he loves it as do I! Will continue to buy providing he doesn’t overdose!!!! Excellent quality & presentation, & prompt service & delivery
Salted Caramel is my favourite Pure Heavenly Chocolate flavour (followed by the mint!). After years of fighting a chocolate addiction, I can now yield to guilt-free munching and enjoy every mouthful! This chocolate is a winner and ticks all the boxes!
Being gluten and dairy intolerant to find Pure Heavenly Chocolate was wonderful! Low sugar too but not compromising on texture and flavour! It's delicious! Especially the salted caramel.....mwah!!
This chocolate is amazing so low in sugar without losing any of the taste. 100% recommend and staff so so helpful
I need to be on a low sugar diet for health reasons and this chocolate is ideal for me. I have been ordering it regularly since seeing it on Dragons Den. I like most of the flavours especially the mint and orange ones.
Love this chocolate, especially the ginger. Being a diabetic it's so nice to be able to eat chocolate virtually "sin free". My main problem is making the bars last and not eating them at once!
This lovely chocolate has made some lovely people extremely happy - they can now have a piece of chocolate without high sugar. Perfect - and the range of flavours is great too
Great alternative to non dairy chocolate, myself and daughter love the mint and orange flavours. Have taken out a regular subscription so we never run out. Thank you Pure Heavenly Chocolate.
Love the chocolate and my friends who are vegans say that it is the best chocolate they’ve ever had. Have taken out a regular subscription so that we always have a supply
This chocolate is very good. Still trying the different flavours, my favourite so far is mint.
Rated 5 out of 5 Wendy Rae – March 20, 2020 I love this and friends I’ve gifted it to agree it’s a great tasting healthy alternative.
Great service, great chocolate not just for people with allergies The subscription is good value for money and a real treat My favourite is the coconut yum
Quick, easy delivery (letterbox) and guilt free pleasure, what's not to like?
Excellent taste, VIP service is good value. They seem to be over their earlier administrative difficulties.
Amazing chocolate, amazing customer service every time, superb
I’ve have a subscription so I’m happy when my parcel drops through the letterbox. Also my son bought me 6 bars as a Mother’s Day present that was delivered. I’ve actually discovered a new favourite, the orange flavour. Delivery is acceptable and quick. The team at heavenly are so friendly and helpful i especially enjoy the videos Stephen posts with his family. A very good company all round
I’m lactose intolerant so when I discovered this brand about a year ago - months before Dragons Den - I was delighted. Some flavours are too sweet for my taste but most are perfect.
I am a Diabetic I have to be careful and after my diagnosis was horrified I wouldn't be able to eat chocolate again, until I found on Facebook Pure Heavenly Chocolate, I have to say I was not convinced that a sugar free chocolate could taste as good as my usual chocolate but I was proved wrong, they are delicious. There are so many lovely flavours to choose from and now I would never want anything else. Although they may be a bit more expensive, they are well worth it. I have had no problems with delivery and Stephen keeps you updated if there are any issues. I will continue to buy from Pure Heavenly Chocolate for years to come.
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 3.70 based on 418 reviews