Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Chocolate isnt very flavourful. Has a weird grainy texture Tried the Silk,Orange,fruit & nut and hazelnut. Not a great alternative to real chocolate in my opinion. Strange aftertaste also
Fab Chocolate
Sadly I have to report that I have the same bad experience of some other recent reviewers. Despite a very, very long wait for my initial order I was delighted when it arrived as it was absolutely delicious - I thought I'd found a new favourite. I liked it so much so that I placed another larger order to give, in part, as Christmas presents. I tried a couple of bars of salted caramel from this second order over a week ago and they were really awful, not at all like the chocolate from my initial order. One bar of salted caramel had a grainy-looking, pale bloom on the back of the bar and was horribly sandy in texture and tasted very salty and really unpleasant...and concerningly made my mouth tingle weirdly. On trying the second bar it looked fine but also tasted horribly salty and unpleasant. Neither bar was anything like thise in my original order and both were inedible. I am quite concerned that the bars I have given as Christmas presents are also not good. Extremely disappointingly I've emailed Heavenly Chocolate twice in the last week about this and sent photos of the "faulty" bars and have had absolutely no response, nothing. Terrible product (now) and terrible customer service...a world away from the Heavenly Chocolate that was so well promoted on Dragons' Den.
Totally disgusting and not a substitute! The fruit and nut bar had white powder residue all over it which proves it was not manufactured / stored correctly and another bar had not printed expiry date or batch number. There is NO SATISFACTION whatsoever with these chocolate bars. After buying every flavour and bar in a sale, I’m in deep regret as I do not have a method is reporting my findings with pictures or returning for a full refund! NOT HAPPY!
I am lactose intolerant so find these bars a real treat. My favourites are Silk and Salted Caramel, but also like mint, orange and coconut. I have bought some bars for my mum as she is diabetic so a couple of squares a day is a treat for her too as they have minimal sugar!
Pure Heavenly has blown away its competition on its quality. The creamy but not to sweet chocolate is irresistible once I had my first taste I was hooked. My husband wouldnt try it till one night I opened the Fruit and Nut before I knew it he had eaten some of it himself. The same happened with the Salted Caramel, Mint and Orange flavours from Pure Heavenly my husband started to eat them before I had even offered him any. Unlike most chocolate after two squares im satisfied and with a very low sugar content it makes for a healthy alternative to the chocolate thats on the market. The service from the staff at Pure Heavenly has been very good indeed. I first saw Pure Heavenly chocolate on the show Dragons Den. I ordered some straight away. I heard back from the founder to say he had been inundated with orders and needed to upgrade the equipment to cater for the demand. Now thats great customer service keeping your customers informed. It was definately worth the wait as its the best chocolate ive tasted. Once notified that an order is on its way it was delivered reasonably quickly with all my purchases being well packaged. The introductory price of £2.95 was very reasonable now with the price at £3.50 its more of a luxury chocolate that an everyday chocolate bar.
Ordered recently and have only tried the milk chocolate so far. The chocolate itself is covered in a white bloom, and unfortunately tastes nothing like the first chocolate I ordered from you. It tastes powdery and has a strange aftertaste. I expect the cooling effect of erythritol but this tastes quite unpleasant. Has the recipe if ingredient list changed? Not impressed with this.
This chocolate has been given the "best ever" accolade from my 2 grandsons (one has a milk allergy and the other is gluten intolerant). I personally love it too, especially as it is low in sugar. Everything these days is so sickly sweet I can't eat it, but Pure Heavenly is creamy and the sweetness is just right. My brother now wants to order some to take over to his girlfriend in the US as she doesn't do dairy. I'm sure she will love it. I must say that the customer service has been excellent and I have been kept informed every step of the way as regards delivery, etc. Just tried the ginger bar today - mmmm!! My only negative is the recent price rise - maybe £3.50 is just too much for an 85g bar of chocolate.
Dear Fiona,

Thank you for your review.
We are delighted to receive the "best ever' accolade from your discerning tasters! We are rather pleased that you and your brother love it too. Thank you for introducing us to other people, we appreciate your support.

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly team
Ordered advent calendar for my son who needs dairy free. Despite warning that order may be delayed it arrived on time. Son very happy and says it tastes more like “real” chocolate than any other dairy free product he has tried. Bought him some bars previously but now he is keen to try some flavoured varieties. Will certainly be back for more. Easter treats would be good 😀😋
Dear Karen,

Thank you for your review.
We are so pleased that your son loved our chocolate! I'm certain he will soon have a favourite flavour. Easter chocolates are a super idea that we will look at as soon as everything is running smoothly.
Thank you for your support.

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly team
Very , Very happy with all my orders from Heavenly. Not an instant delivery but good communication and well worth a short wait. Product is excellent, Perfect to use for baking for my family - 1xdairy intolerant, 1xdiabetic ,1xweight watcher. But I just eat it straight from the bar as it tastes so good.
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your review.
It is wonderful when our customers use our chocolate to make delicious creations of their own, how wonderful that fulfill so many different needs. We are delighted that you love the chocolate!

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly team
A big thank you to the Heavenly Chocolate team.At last I am able to buy dairy free chocolate for my Daughter and Granddaughter who are both dairy intolerant that tastes amazing.They like all the flavours they have tried. Their favourite is salted caramel. I did have one order that went astray but this was quickly replaced and I appreciate being kept informed. I will definitley be purchasing a lot more chocolate.

Thank you for your review.
We are delighted you and your family love the chocolate! It is great that to be able to spoil our loved ones who have specific dietary needs. We appreciate your support.

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly team
A big thank you to the Heavenly Chocolate team.At last I am able to buy chocolate for my Daughter and Granddaughter who are both dairy intolerant that tastes amazing.They love all the flavours they have tried especially the salted caramel.The packaging makes the chocolate look so expensive as well. Thank you for keeping me so well informed,I did have one order that went astray but you very quickly replaced my order. I am a very happy customer and I will definitely be ordering many more bars of chocolate

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly team
Perfect, tastes great - I particularly like the orange. Can't believe it's no dairy, palm oil etc. My vegan nephew and his very vegan girlfriend were impressed and scoffed the lot. My diabetic neighbour loves that's it's low sugar and she can now eat chocolate - life's good! They've sorted out the original delivery problems and it now arrives within days and in perfect conditions.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great news for us that you can please so many different palates and dietary needs with our chocolate! We really appreciate your support.

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly team
I have always loved chocolate and when Heavenly Chocolate came up on my newsfeed last year. I knew I had to check it out. I am so happy that it's Vegan and has cut other stuff out. Also it's nice to know that I can recommend it to my family and friends. Which I have done ..... When I first did my order. I got my family and friends some to try (flavour of their choice). They were very impressed and they love the chocolate. I definitely do. It's the best chocolate I ever had .... I brought family and friends a advent calendar each and it went down brilliantly. Everyone loved the chocolate. Can't wait to order some more chocolate .... I totally recommend Pure Heavenly Chocolate.
Dear Sarah-Jane,

Thank you for your review.
It is lovely to know that you love the chocolate - we certainly do! Thank you for sharing it with so many people, we hope they love it as much as you do.

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly team
Tasty Guilt Free Chocolate. You don't need allergies to enjoy Pure Heavenly Chocolate. The low sugar content alone makes it a healthier product. The squares of chocolate break off easily and cleanly. It tastes good too! My second £20 plus order (free postage) after the Dragons' Den programme was delivered swiftly and proved again that the 5 Dragons were right - it is good! I am looking forward to trying all of the expanding range as they become available, once my wife and I have got through the latest order. Tip: If any of the larger bars are sold out, and you want to try out a particular flavour, then try the smaller size which may be in stock.
Dear Eric,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your continued support.
Thanks for the great Tip, we are working hard to eliminate our supply issues, so we will be ready for your and your wife's next order.

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly team
Sensational!!! Once tried never forgotten. Super taste and creamy texture. You know it's Great when you start dreaming about it.
Dear Martin,

Thank you for your review.
Sweet dreams are made of this! We are so pleased that you love the chocolate!

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly Team
This chocolate is the real thing, truly great chocolate!
Hello,

Thank you for you review.
We are delighted that you love the chocolate!

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly Team
I first bought Heavenly chocolate as a gift for my sons' partner who has food allergies in Dec 2018. It was very good. Consequently I have bought more . The service, delivery etc. was excellent. I have also recommended Heavenly chocolate to friends with allergies.
Dear Kathleen,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your continued support.
We are delighted that a purchase for your son's partner has led to a long-standing relationship and that you love the chocolate!

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly Team
I found the communication very good, being warned about a delay in receiving my order, but it arrived on time and well packaged. I enjoyed the chocolate. I think that some customers are expecting it to have the same taste and texture as the leading brand. Well, it won't. It also doesn't contain all the sugar that the leading brand does, especially as that brand has gradually increased the amount of sugar and made their bars smaller over the years! I agree, the texture could be smoother and it should melt in your mouth (i couldn't get it to do that) but as a healthier, more ethical alternative, it's good. If the price was lowered, it would be even better. There's nothing like it on the market. Disappointed that I haven't been able to try the coffee flavour yet though. Have ordered again. P. S. I didn't taste any saccharine.
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your review.
You are spot-on about Heavenly Chocolate being nothing like the commercial brand! We are delighted that you loved the chocolate. I am pretty certain you will find a marked improvement in the texture on your next order, please do stay in touch with us and let us know.

Stephen and the Pure Heavenly Team
In today's market it's so refreshing to see a company with a product which is ethically produced and extremely tasty as well. Bought it for my daughter and she loved them all, also got some for my husband who has no dietary needs and he loved it too.
Hello there,

Thank you for your review.
We are so pleased that you share our appreciation of good ethics and good quality. We are delighted that your whole family loves the chocolate and can enjoy it together!

Best wishes,