Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Being vegan we really wanted to like this chocolate But it isn’t for us sadly. I bought 4 bars and I really didn’t like any of them. It tastes cheap, it doesn’t melt in your mouth and I was reluctant to eat it when I realised it’s full of artificial sweeteners which are in fact worse than sugar. I wouldn’t give it to children and I wouldn’t recommend it. I really didn’t want to leave this review. I wish it could have been positive.
Bought a few bars of this chocolate for my husband,
He is a diabetic, the chocolate is really delicious , and I think they make fab gifts, packaging very nice.
The service was very good also.
I will be buying more in future
Ordered two weeks ago but still not even despatched... I was really looking forward to trying it as I am diabetic cancer patient and thought it would be a treat during my 12 weeks of shielding. I waited so long that I gave up, I know things are slower because of the difficulties with the virus, but to not even process it within 2 weeks is poor service. I asked to cancel my order which was done with ill grace. Won’t be trying their chocolate then!
So good to be able to purchase great tasting chocolate that is dairy free and low sugar - keeps both the IBS and diabetes in check. Thank you
Excellent service during these difficult times - chocolate ordered for a birthday present which was gratefully received and very much enjoyed. I’ll definitely be ordering more very soon! Love the ethics of your company and the taste of your chocolate!
I am diabetic and my children are vegan. We all love chocolate. This chocolate keeps us all happy. I think you should target diabetics - they usually have a craving for chocolate.
I've only just placed an order - the support staff on the live chat are simply phenomenal and very friendly. Placing an order is very easy and the dragons den episode was fantastic. I cannot wait to try this chocolate.
Salted Caramel is my favourite flavour for ice cream and chocolate. I've been vegan for ten years and have struggled to find vegan chocolate that I like until I discovered yours which is excellent. Also pleased that it doesn't use palm oil.
Absolutely amazing chocolate, taste amazing. My daughter with all her dietary requirements has found a chocolate she can eat.
Your chocolate is expensive but I did not mind if it proved to be 'heavenly', however, it was not heavenly at all. The texture does not melt in your mouth like normal chocolate, the flavour was nowhere near as good as any chocolate I know of. Just comparing it with gluten free and dairy free chocolate available in Tesco, it is not as good. I was very disappointed. I am not even tempted to go and eat some more.
As yet I have still not purchased your delicious chocolate for myself but from a buyer of gifts, I cannot give a high enough recommendation!! Swift delivery, great communication and a product that everyone falls in love with!! Thank you!
Bought seven assorted bars of the larger sized bars as a gift for my vegan daughter in law, she is enjoying them very much(too much!) says they are great flavours and quality. I did sample the coconut one, it was delicious.
Have purchased Pure heavenly chocolate twice as gifts, they have arrived on time, and have been thoroughly enjoyed by both recipients. Will certainly be using again. Thank you.
This is the best tasting free from most things chocolate. It's great and loved by my type 1 diabetic husband and perfect for our vegan son. The taste is so good you won't believe that it doesn't have all the things you don't want in! I don't get to eat it because it's gone before I get there! Buy some today, you won't be sorry.
Just read the ingredients! How do they do it? Not only is it clear of all the stuff that is bad for you (and, more importantly, that I want to avoid) but it tastes bloody wonderful. Especially the salted caramel, mint and dark ginger. I'm becoming an addict!
After seeing a clip of them on the Dragons den, I decided I had to try some and it tastes GOOD, especially when dipped with coffee so it’s slightly melted.

I’ve tried the dark, banana, silk and salted caramel (salted caramel is the clear winner), and they all taste really good. They have a richness to them and less sugar, which I enjoy but might not be for everyone. They also come in small 25g bars which pack in only 112 calories, which is great for portion control.

I’m part of the VIP club and I’ve had no trouble with orders or deliveries (which I heard have been issues in the past), so I guess they’ve sorted whatever issues they have down that end
Sent a boxed set to my son and daughter on law . They loved it - fun tastes and also the presentation!
Delivery of lovely chocolate bars during lockdown was such a delight. The packaging reflected the lovely product inside. Particularly enjoyed the mint bar and hazelnut bar. Thank you.
My chocolate arrived more quickly than I expected, thanks. I love it, I chose 4 different flavours and like them all. The chocolate is so smooth and gorgeous I feel really pampered eating it. Thank you, I will be a regular customer from now on being both gluten and dairy free.
Ordered with no issues and delivered quickly ordered a number of bars as my partner like a bit of chocolate and was trying to cut down on sugar and fats
Varying success the Raspberry was great as was the slated caramel and hazelnut
Coconut not so good he found taste started of with a nice coconut flavour but become a bit chemically
Would order a couple of flavours again and try other flavours as don't need to have much at a time and not sweet
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 3.86 based on 518 reviews