Pulse & Cocktails Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pulse & Cocktails
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Pulse & Cocktails made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Vicky and Lisa at the Leeds store are extremely friendly and helpful.
Employee staff were helpful and excellent, they explain the benefit of the product l wanted to buy.
Really great shop in Bradford big inside and small selection of gay DVDs and great magazines. Great customer service
Hi we visited the wentbridge store and we're met by two lovely ladies dressed in black from head to toe and they were very nice approachable and non pushy one lady called Sara expertly put my partner at ease and guided her through our first shopping trip she was really patient pleasant and courteous and made the whole experience a very enjoyable and relaxing one so thank you again Sara Michael and Shereen
My hubby and I always goes to the armley store in leeds. The ladies are so helpful and friendly and polite. My hubby and I like to try new things and the ladies tells us about the best products to use and which lubricant would be best to use. Also I love their baby doll and they advise me on which ones would be best for me as I'm not a small breasted woman. We have been coming to this shop for many years and they have never once pushed us into buying things and they have never been judgemental.
Pleasant and helpful staff,
Good customer service, very patient lady helping me...
I’ve always bought from the armley store, always been pleased with my purchases (toys & underwear) friendly staff (I’ve had advice in buying products & never felt uncomfortable).
The staff here are really helpful And make you aware of offers. I use the bradford branch.
Great service very helpful and friendly.
Item ready for me as promised. Efficient and friendly service as always !
I was bit nervous but staff was very helpful and excellent and put me at ease straight away. Had very good experience, will definitely go again.
Brilliant shop had loads of fun choosing stuff with great advice from Claire
Very helpful member of staff who gave good advice. Shop very clean and good stock.
My first time in this branch. Was greeted by a very helpful member of staff who listened to me and made some great recommendations. Shop was very clean and I was surprised at the amount of stock to choose from and the reasonable prices. Will definitely be returning.
A really pleasant experience in a well stocked shop with a friendly staff member. Purchased exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price, will use the shop again
Clean and well spaced out. Plenty on show. Felt comfortable.
Amazing advice and was made to feel totally at ease by Charlotte b, she is just so natural and well educated on all products
Friendly and helpful staff.
Always friendly knowledgeable staff. Good products displayed so you can try before you buy. No complaints!
Pulse & Cocktails is rated 4.86 based on 50 reviews