Pulse & Cocktails Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Pulse & Cocktails
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pulse & Cocktails?

Tell us how Pulse & Cocktails made you happy

Live Chat
"I visited the Wentbridge store earlier today and Fran was very helpful and made my first visit to the store feel comfortable discussing the different products. Can’t wait to try the purchase. Very happy customer."
Are you Pulse & Cocktails? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really plesent experience in store (stair foot) the lady was helpfull."
"We stopped at Wentbridge Store yesterday,was greeted by the lovely Fran! Fran made us feel very relaxed & chatted about products & also gave us a demonstration on vibrators & toys for couples"
"Reserved online, to collect from the Barnsley store. I was surprised to find better deals in store and the lady who served me was really friendly, professional and very helpful. Unfortunately I didn't get her name. Although your website is excellent, I would rather shop in store and I am look forward to my next visit to your Barnsley store 10/10."
"Went into the ipswich branch last Saturday 1st June Dan couldn't have been more helpful told us all the deals that were on left with 3 good dvds going back this weekend for more intimate stuff"
"Called into the shop on Friday with my partner and purchased our first glass dildos with the help from your professional sales team. I will be returning tomorrow to collect something else that was on order."
"Friendly helpful staff helped myself and partner choose our first glass dong...in fact we bought 2 and will be returning for me😊"
"Visited the branch on the A38 Northbound. Really pleased with the quality and selection they had. Lovely lady that served us. Will be going again :)"
"Great product"
"Great pills"
"Really friendly service nice and relaxed"
"lovely lady that served us"
"very helpfill and answered all my questions. as I was a first time shopper I had plenty"
"Great service in the Blaydon store, always fully stocked."
"Very pleasant and easy to deal with staff at Leedsa"
"Been in Barnsley shop,very helpful & welcoming."
"All the time I have been to the shop, staff are good friendly & welcoming. I'm definitely a happy customer."
"I have in three times now the staff are always very helpful they speak to me as soon as I walk in they are always very pleasant. they make you feel welcome."
"been in a couple of times now, staff have always been very welcoming, and have made us feel very comfortable. Happy to answer any questions we have about the products. very happy with the service and will be returning."
"We visited to shop today and wasn’t very sure what we were after but a lovely lady came over and asked us if we wanted any help. She was so lovely and made things a lot more easier for us and explained everything to us. We will defiantly to going back."
Pulse & Cocktails is rated 4.83 based on 24 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access