Pulse & Cocktails Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Pulse & Cocktails
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Pulse & Cocktails made you happy

"Very pleasant and easy to deal with staff at Leedsa"
Are you Pulse & Cocktails? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Been in Barnsley shop,very helpful & welcoming."
"All the time I have been to the shop, staff are good friendly & welcoming. I'm definitely a happy customer."
"I have in three times now the staff are always very helpful they speak to me as soon as I walk in they are always very pleasant. they make you feel welcome."
"been in a couple of times now, staff have always been very welcoming, and have made us feel very comfortable. Happy to answer any questions we have about the products. very happy with the service and will be returning."
"We visited to shop today and wasn’t very sure what we were after but a lovely lady came over and asked us if we wanted any help. She was so lovely and made things a lot more easier for us and explained everything to us. We will defiantly to going back."
"Asst zoe wos very helpful in the shop"
"Always a pleasurable visit friendly knowledgable staff whom can have great banter whilst choosing the perfect items, especially Zoe ! who makes the experience of shopping fun filled."
"Friendly and helpful staff, easy to find the product I was looking for."
"In your w'ton store today (having travelled from Stafford - I am disabled and 77years of age) I sought a Doc Johnson "mood" silicone butt plug - non vibrating. You had very little choice and I was sold a jelly one which on trying it out found that it will just not stay in my rectum, which is necessary because I wanted to wear it when out and about. I am most disappointed and would like to exchange it for one of the quality that I sought."
"the dildos are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Pulse & Cocktails is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews