Pulse & Cocktails Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pulse & Cocktails
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pulse & Cocktails?
Click Here

Tell us how Pulse & Cocktails made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Very helpful member of staff who gave good advice. Shop very clean and good stock."
Are you Pulse & Cocktails? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My first time in this branch. Was greeted by a very helpful member of staff who listened to me and made some great recommendations. Shop was very clean and I was surprised at the amount of stock to choose from and the reasonable prices. Will definitely be returning."
"A really pleasant experience in a well stocked shop with a friendly staff member. Purchased exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price, will use the shop again"
"Clean and well spaced out. Plenty on show. Felt comfortable."
"Amazing advice and was made to feel totally at ease by Charlotte b, she is just so natural and well educated on all products"
"Friendly and helpful staff."
"Always friendly knowledgeable staff. Good products displayed so you can try before you buy. No complaints!"
"Great buying experience Never been in before and was a bit nervous but didn’t need to be walked in was Greeted warmly with a smile and a hello was left to browse so much choice and things to look at the assistant came over and help me choose my products and showed all sorts of different toys some amazing stuff which was so helpful me and my partner are so happy with what we bought P.s the Dragon Extra pills are just WOW definitely noticed a difference !! was going all night!! Thank you"
"Really friendly and always willing to help"
"What a fantastic shop very helpful deffo will be going again"
"What a fantastic shop 1st times in there yesterday and helped me for what I wanted definitely go again"
"I went into store yesterday for the 1st time little nevers but they sure was brilliant they helped me in what I was looking for what a fab shop will definitely going again"
"Fantastic shop felt welcome as soon as we walked in brilliant staff will be Going back soon"
"I visited the Wentbridge store earlier today and Fran was very helpful and made my first visit to the store feel comfortable discussing the different products. Can’t wait to try the purchase. Very happy customer."
"Really plesent experience in store (stair foot) the lady was helpfull."
"We stopped at Wentbridge Store yesterday,was greeted by the lovely Fran! Fran made us feel very relaxed & chatted about products & also gave us a demonstration on vibrators & toys for couples"
"Reserved online, to collect from the Barnsley store. I was surprised to find better deals in store and the lady who served me was really friendly, professional and very helpful. Unfortunately I didn't get her name. Although your website is excellent, I would rather shop in store and I am look forward to my next visit to your Barnsley store 10/10."
"Went into the ipswich branch last Saturday 1st June Dan couldn't have been more helpful told us all the deals that were on left with 3 good dvds going back this weekend for more intimate stuff"
"Called into the shop on Friday with my partner and purchased our first glass dildos with the help from your professional sales team. I will be returning tomorrow to collect something else that was on order."
"Friendly helpful staff helped myself and partner choose our first glass dong...in fact we bought 2 and will be returning for me😊"
Pulse & Cocktails is rated 4.89 based on 37 reviews