Pull The Cork Reviews

Cameron C
Jessica M
Jessica M
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Arrived super fast, amazing selection of wines and so excited to have found a company like this! Makes it so much easier to find vegan friendly and sustainable brands that also taste delicious! Thanks so much!
Oustanding service!
Lovely selection of wines and couldn't believe the speed of delivery. I think the order came within 2 hours of my hitting purchase. I assume there must've been some postcode advantage here (!) but it was exceptional and such a lovely surprise.
I have been looking for low histamine red wines for a while now, so was pleased to discover Pull the Cork. I have tried a couple so far, but the Res Fortes Cotes de Roussillon Red 2015 is my favourite so far. Soft and smooth, with a nice velvety finish. I've just ordered 6 more and made the most of the very useful discount codes on offer for first orders over £100. I have also tried a couple of whites, and think that the Viognier La Borie, Vin de Pays d’Oc 2019 is exceptional value for the quality of wine. I have ordered some more of this too. Both are highly recommended, especially for fellow histamine intolerance sufferers. I will be back!
Incredible selection and friendly, helpful advice! Have absolutely loved the Virtual Wine Tastings!
I have bought wine from them previously and I love the knowledge that team have, as well as the great variety of quality wines. Recently I have been taking park in their isolation tasting and they have been fantastic, I live how each one is different to encourage me to join every week!
Amazing wine, delivery, tasting and all round organic goodness! The virtual tastings throughout lockdown have been absolutely incredible! So much fun and fab to support a small local business in these weird times!
Like the more natural approach.
Quick response and even quicker delivery- really good service!
Pull the Cork is such a great website. Amazing range of choice, good value, fast delivery and great customer service. I highly recommend doing the virtual wine tastings too, so interesting to learn about the different wines.
Lovely wine, virtually hangover free! Delivery was fantastic - ordered late afternoon and received it the next morning (at no extra cost!). Will be ordering again soon.
Great service thanks
Fantastic service. Delivered within 48 hours (maximum) after purchase by lovely, professional people. On one occasion the delivery arrived but I was waiting in a long queue at Waitrose. They called and came to meet me at the Waitrose to deliver the wine! Really good selection of wine too. Definitely keeping people sane during lockdown!
Such an amazing company, ordered 3 times from pull the cork choosing different wines each time - all of which have been delicious. Really quick delivery every time and all packaging is sustainable. Would recommend!
Amazing selections of unique and rare wines. Super fast delivery!
Great tasting wines, promptly delivered! Love that there is a low sulfate option!
Amazing wine with some delicious reasonably priced options, great, fast and really friendly service. Loved that there is no plastic in the packaging. I would recommend to anyone!
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 20th April 2020
Super fast service and delicious wines! Everything you could possibly ask. Thank you
Smooth ordering and delivery process, loved the fully recyclable packaging. And the wine - delightful!
Ordered the Jordan tasting pack .... and it had to be delivered by Friday in time for the tasting on Instagram to the remotest place in Devon at this tricky time .... and it was! Made our Friday evening .... Thank you!
Pull The Cork is rated 4.86 based on 180 reviews