Pull The Cork Reviews

Cameron C
Jessica M
Jessica M
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Good company and excellent service but regret this may be our last order as prices have dramatically escalated
I purchased 6 bottles from Pull the Cork and opted not to receive different vintages. I received the wrong wine, when I contacted to sort this, they apologised, made an excuse and offered me the equivilant of £3 as to compensate. I said no thanks, rearranged a 3 hour timeslot for delivery as they asked and instead of showing up, they sent me a feedback form. Do not buy from here as they are misleading and sending the wrong wine. You will struggle to get a refund.
Best wine and prices in the business.
Used Pull the Cork several times. Good range of wines at reasonable prices, delivered promptly and customer service is very good
Amazing service, quick delivery…will definitely buy again. Jordan wines are the best
I was after a specific wine and you came up online. My normal wine buyers did not sell this wine.
Quick delivery and well packaged in recyclable packaging. The wines we tried so far have been easy drinking. Will definitely be ordering more in the future.
We were looking for an organic white wine. Pull The Cork had a good choice at reasonable prices. Top service and we were quaffing without delay!
Fantastic service - extremely helpful customer service and very quick delivery. I would highly recommend.
I bought the low histamine wine and have been very pleased as I have not reacted at all.
A great collection of smaller batch wines.
Even though there was a delay due to the delivery firm, Pull the Cork pulled through and we now have the case of our favorite wine. Thank you PTC!
Excellent wine delivered quickly
3x bottles of ciello bianco very cloudy o. Arrival, after 1 day in the fridge there was much sediment. I have not yet opened the bottles. I emailed info @ pull the cork the day I received the bottles to ask but never received a reply. I have ordeeed this wine a few time’s befor but it has never been as bad as this? It has never been cloudy or had sediment in it.
Having ordered the last 3 bottles of Mountain Vineyard Chardonnay 2018, I was told that only 2 were in stock. I was already overpaying because the carriage was high per bottle so I simply asked for a refund. I then received another email saying that 3 bottles had been despatched. I have as yet received neither the wine nor (as far as I am aware a refund
Found the product I wanted at the right price Excellent packaging and quick delivery
I’m so pleased with this company. My order was correct and arrived when they said it would. I was able to track my wine for the whole if it’s journey. Thank you.
Really helpful with recommendations for some wine for a friend, and good communication about delivery
all wines tried have been super
Brilliant service and delivery, well packaged and lovely wine. Thank you
Pull The Cork is rated 4.81 based on 195 reviews