Pull The Cork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pull The Cork
Read Pull The Cork Reviews

Tell us how Pull The Cork made you happy
Very impressive delivery service - never seen packaging quite like it, wines received in record time, and the wines are all in perfect condition. Go Pull the Cork!
Their wine is great. The wines I have bought from Pull the Cork have been great and I shall remain a customer of theirs for years to come. Congratulations in making these very special wines available
Really pleased with the service thus far - James helped us pair the wines for our tastings, and did a better job at it than everyone else who offered to help. Will defo use them again.
Just ordered my first mixed case of wine. Fantastic !
Nice selection, keenly priced, good service.
Really good - and fast service
Great wine, great service
I only have good things to say about pull the cork! My order shipped in record time and was so well packaged it could have probably survived falling out of a moving car, yet no plastic to be seen! I will be ordering again in due course and would recommend Pull the cork to my friends.
Excellent service!
was able to find rare wine and get it delivered relatively quickly.
Super speedy delivery, easy to use website and very happy with the wines!
Quick delivery fantastic wine good price and I will definitely shop here again
Great service and wine knowledge by the team behind the company. I ordered a mixed case of fantastic wines from different wineries, they were all amazing. Thank you, Eduardo
Nice people to deal with.
I had a fantastic experience shopping with PTC. We received our wines after only 2 days and were very happy with the delivery cost, wine price and even the packaging. I can?t wait to shop with PTC again!
Great range of quirky, Natural wines. Kept me updated, as were waiting for allocation of one of my wines
I cannot say how delighted I am to have obtained this marvellous wine in the UK which I never thought possible until now. I had not realised that Pull the Cork was a start up so I was less forgiving in my previous rating due to a couple of hiccups in getting to receive my wine but all is forgiven now and I want to congratulate James for starting such a great project in bringing wines to us that we may never see anywhere else. Thank you very much and keep up the good work!
What an absolute pleasure to deal with such a professional and efficient company. I was kept in the loop at all times of the process and they even assisted with my extraordinary request. I cannot fault the service and level of patience that James has shown me.
Excellent friendly service - I can?t rate highly enough.Excellent friendly service - I can?t rate highly enough.
James at Pull the Cork has built a fantastic list of exquisite wines. Much thought and obvious research has resulted in a selection of wines, outstanding in quality, and in many cases rarely available. Bravo Pull the Cork.
Pull The Cork is rated 4.96 based on 46 reviews