Pull The Cork Reviews

Jessica M
Jessica M
Megan W
Excellent service - would use again & recommend to others
After a delay in my wine, the company gave me a voucher code to use on future purchases to make up for the disappointment. Thanks to James for sorting things out quickly and efficiently.
Received a beautiful box of low intervention vegan wine..ultra smooth with no bitter after taste. Samurai Australian Shiraz well worth a try. Pull the cork package the wine superbly to guarantee a safe prompt delivery.
What a great choice of wines! The delivery process was also great. I could not recommend Pull The Cork more. I will definitely be ordering from here again in the future.
Fantastic wines, prompt delivery and excellent customer service. The packaging of the wines is also brilliant.
First time we have used Pull the Cork.Really pleased with updates about delivery,prompt service and smashing wine!!!Will defiantly use again
Great selection of wines over a variety of price points. Delivery is super quick!
Great quality product. Order processed and delivered very quickly.
Really enjoyed the lockdown virtual wine tasting, great way to drinks great wine/fizz with Elliot.
Loved the rose tasting box and instagram live experience. Great company with lovely people and even better wine.
Terrible service. Won’t be using your service again. Sent a complaint regarding a delivery that was severely delayed and didn’t get a response.
Hi Helen T, we apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business.
Great wine delivered quickly - cant complain!
Arrived super fast, amazing selection of wines and so excited to have found a company like this! Makes it so much easier to find vegan friendly and sustainable brands that also taste delicious! Thanks so much!
Oustanding service!
Lovely selection of wines and couldn't believe the speed of delivery. I think the order came within 2 hours of my hitting purchase. I assume there must've been some postcode advantage here (!) but it was exceptional and such a lovely surprise.
I have been looking for low histamine red wines for a while now, so was pleased to discover Pull the Cork. I have tried a couple so far, but the Res Fortes Cotes de Roussillon Red 2015 is my favourite so far. Soft and smooth, with a nice velvety finish. I've just ordered 6 more and made the most of the very useful discount codes on offer for first orders over £100.
I have also tried a couple of whites, and think that the Viognier La Borie, Vin de Pays d’Oc 2019 is exceptional value for the quality of wine. I have ordered some more of this too.
Both are highly recommended, especially for fellow histamine intolerance sufferers.
I will be back!
Pleased with my purchase but will not be buying again as the postage was very expensive!
Thank you very much for leaving us 4*, it's shame it wasn't 5*. Please note; unlike a lot of merchants, we are transparent with our costs, and we must pass on our third-party courier charge and packaging costs. We very much hope that you enjoyed the wines and our next-day delivery.
Incredible selection and friendly, helpful advice! Have absolutely loved the Virtual Wine Tastings!
I have bought wine from them previously and I love the knowledge that team have, as well as the great variety of quality wines. Recently I have been taking park in their isolation tasting and they have been fantastic, I live how each one is different to encourage me to join every week!
Amazing wine, delivery, tasting and all round organic goodness! The virtual tastings throughout lockdown have been absolutely incredible! So much fun and fab to support a small local business in these weird times!
Pull The Cork is rated 4.86 based on 123 reviews