Pull The Cork Reviews

Cameron C
Jessica M
Jessica M
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Very quick delivery for my special bottle of gin.
Fast delivery
Very prompt delivery and nicely packaged. First time trying a low histamine wine and really enjoyed them and no headaches like I usually get. Would be great to have more of them available to buy!!
All the wines we have tasted to date via virtual wine tastings have been great!
Service and speed of delivery 5 ⭐️
Allowed me to get ahold of my favourite bottles earlier than expected, loved the efforts taken to package the wine also.
Recommended and will use again.
Ordered some wine which I had tried via an excellent Pull the Cork wine tasting ... it arrived less than 24 hours later, what more could you want!
Great wines, quick dispatch, great packaging and experience. Well done PTC!
great palate. v good service
cheers Ross
Lovely wine but delivery not always certain or on time.
I bought the Quello semi sparkling wine and was delighted. I suffer very badly with histamine intolerance and was nervous, but I had no ill effects at all. What's more it tasted really good, it's been 5 years since I was able to enjoy some sparkling, hurrah!!
Excellent service & wonderful wine, what more could you want 😊
Quick, easy delivery and a great way to learn about wine.
Exemplary service
Easy to deal with, prompt delivery
Interesting and delicious wines and loved the live online tasting with Elliot Awin
I have histamine intolerance so i used this company for 2 bottles if wine, at xmas, i ordered white but got red. But i think this was my fault, but they couldn't have been nicer and so helpful, i will defo use them again definitely.
The first time we used you - will do again! fast efficient service bottles really well packed. Thank you. J
So far I really like the wines I tasted and will want to order more. I do however have a concern about the packaging. It was a box for 12 bottles instead of two smaller boxes. This made it very heavy for the poor delivery man who took it upstairs for us. Then there was the multitude of moulded cardboard packaging that takes a lot of space in my flat and that my council will not recycle because it is not flat. This of course causes me a problem if I have to go to the dump (by appointment) each time I order from you.
Hi. Thank you for your feedback! We really do try and do it in the best way possible! Firstly on your packaging point, the courier we use has a contract with that packaging supplier and will not guarantee any parcels delivered in alternative packaging. To use plastic free packaging which we see as important this is our only option! Equally sending 2 boxes to you will cost double the amount of P&P - we try and keep costs down for you as much as we can. We appreciate your feedback and we will pass this onto the courier to push for a more friendly option.
As someone local to the area, it's lovely to be able to buy wine from small producers from a company with a true ethical ethos and passion for the product. I was able to purchase gorgeous wine within my budget and my favourite cider (Cidre Breton) for the unusual Xmas of 2020. The Orange wine from Cataluyna is a new favourite and a real treat. Delivered swiftly and with care, I will continue to buy all future wine from Pull the Cork.
Easy to navigate website, wide choice of wines at great prices and an excellent customer service team, all at the click of a button. Thank you Pull the Cork 👍
Pull The Cork is rated 4.86 based on 160 reviews