Pull The Cork Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pull The Cork

Tell us how Pull The Cork made you happy

"Quick delivery fantastic wine good price and I will definitely shop here again"
"Great service and wine knowledge by the team behind the company. I ordered a mixed case of fantastic wines from different wineries, they were all amazing. Thank you, Eduardo"
"Nice people to deal with."
"Great range of quirky, Natural wines. Kept me updated, as were waiting for allocation of one of my wines"
"I had a fantastic experience shopping with PTC. We received our wines after only 2 days and were very happy with the delivery cost, wine price and even the packaging. I can?t wait to shop with PTC again!"
"I cannot say how delighted I am to have obtained this marvellous wine in the UK which I never thought possible until now. I had not realised that Pull the Cork was a start up so I was less forgiving in my previous rating due to a couple of hiccups in getting to receive my wine but all is forgiven now and I want to congratulate James for starting such a great project in bringing wines to us that we may never see anywhere else. Thank you very much and keep up the good work!"
"What an absolute pleasure to deal with such a professional and efficient company. I was kept in the loop at all times of the process and they even assisted with my extraordinary request. I cannot fault the service and level of patience that James has shown me."
"Excellent friendly service - I can?t rate highly enough.Excellent friendly service - I can?t rate highly enough."
"James at Pull the Cork has built a fantastic list of exquisite wines. Much thought and obvious research has resulted in a selection of wines, outstanding in quality, and in many cases rarely available. Bravo Pull the Cork."
"Excellent Service - communications not time bound by office hours and delivery reached well in time for a weekend celebration! Many thanks."
"Excellent service and the wines are superb"
"Stumbled across Pull the Cork by chance. So glad I did. Amazing selection of low intervention natural wines, well priced and fantastic customer service. Looking forward to ordering again."
"Best service I have received in a long time for purchasing wine online! I will be using you guys again for sure! Thanks"
"Found what I wanted and was delivered pronto .I was not in redelivered in less than 24hours 👍"
"Great communications and a stunning bottles of wines or should I say wines... Will be back many time me thinks :)"
"The most delicious wine. Very personal service. Will continue to buy all my wine from Pull The Cork!"
"Delivery on time...good communication...seamless..."
"Really good selection of wine and all carefully selected from respected wine-makers. James and Chris were both very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. The wine was delivered very well-packaged and the company is environmentally conscious, with a focus on sustainability. Definitely recommend."
"Top notch at amazing prices with excellent customer service!"
"Great selection of natural wines from sought after names! Delivery was quick and easy. James was responsive and helpful in assisting with my selection and even followed up after to ensure everything went well! Highly rate the wines, ethos and service!"
Pull The Cork is rated 4.97 based on 35 reviews