Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Louise Sheardown
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quick delivery perfect x"
BArbara Overfield
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - easy to use and postage super quick"
"Excellent communication excellent quality Fast delivery"
"For a limited time they lowered the minimum order quantity. Helped at a “lean” time of year"
Suzanne Waldron
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely over the moon with the products. I will be shopping with you again"
Vicky Chambers
Verified Buyer
"Always deliver quickly and well packaged. Definately one of my favourite wholesalers."
"Excellent Service"
"Very happy as this was our first order with Puckator. Some items arrived faulty, but within 24 hours of notifying them, a refund had arrived. Many thanks for a great service."
Belinda Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great quality goods at value prices."
Caroline Archer
Verified Buyer
"Our order arrived overnight - very speedy. Excellent service and excellent products. Will definitely order again. Thank you"
"Excellent range of products with a fast dispatch and delivery. Very pleased - thank you."
Geoff Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service. Products are good value for money. Delivery service was excellent and goods were well packed. Very pleased overall with my first order from Puckator."
Julie Brereton
Verified Buyer
"As always the order was correct. You always message me with a one hour time slot which is great."
Gemma Coogan
Verified Buyer
"My order was 4 days late which resulted in me missing s craft fair and when my order did arrive 2 item where smashed"
Hi Gemma

Thank you for your review and I am so sorry to hear that you have missed your craft fair. I have looked in to your order and as you purchased our standard delivery service, this service can take anything up to 5 working days to be dispatched and delivered. Having looked at the dates that your order was placed, dispatched and delivered it was actually delivered within these times.
Please feel free to view this information is detail on our website shipping and delivery page and if you have any further queries regarding this our customer service department are available to speak to you further on 01579 321 550 or customerservices@puckator.co.uk

With regards to your breakages, someone from our credits team will be in touch with you shortly to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

As a company we do always try to better ourselves so we fully appreciate your comments and feedback

Kind Regards

Customer Services
Chris Mcleod
Verified Buyer
"We love Puckator ! Easy ordering, fast delivery, great stock.... whats not to love !"
Susanne Brown
Verified Buyer
"First order from Puckator & it went well. Great selection of products competitive prices. The selection of products I purchased where all glass/ceramic all wrapped & boxed well so overall I am delighted with purchase thanks"
Michaela Dowsett
Verified Buyer
"Good quality items at reasonable prices. No hassel ordering. And very quick delivery."
Kevin Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Such quick delivery for this time of year, so glad I opted out of paying extra for 24 hour delivery as it arrived in 48 hours any way. Very pleased. Thanyou so much and a merry Christmas to all"
Aneta Spence
Verified Buyer
"all the items i purchased were packed well and delivered on time, absolutely wonderful and i sold most of them within a day of them arriving very happy customers many thanks."
Sana L. Olsen
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, they have an assortment for any occasion whether it is birthdays, Christmas or just small every day gifts. I warmly recommend Puckator to other trade sellers. This review is written by Harmony & Wellbeing - Copenhagen, Denmark."
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,151 reviews