Psyche Reviews

of reviewers recommend Psyche
Read Psyche Reviews
Really happy with my purchase. Excellent communication and my item arrived the next day. Would purchase again.
Very good service, fast & reliable. Would recommend.
Ordered via their website and was very easy experience and was a very good delivery service
Outstanding service today from guy.. Above and beyond. Thank you for your help. 👍😀Xx
Service and help outstanding when looking for advice about Boss jumpers!!
I've not lived in Middlesbrough for over 20years, but I remember at least 25 years ago or more, the many times I went into Psyche, the smaller shop. At that time there was only 1 of everything in store, so buying clothes there was a very exclusive & special feel. Although times and fashions change, even back then the choice was superb. All of the clothes were so different and unusual, things you just couldn't buy anywhere else. I don't remember much about the staff that worked there at the time , but I do remember the owner, Steve Cochrane. He was very social, full of drive and energy and always reminded you that, whatever you bought, you were the only person in Middlesbrough wearing it. Was a great feeling and he was right, you were! :)) So when I'm home and drive down Linthorpe Road and see the size of Psyche as it is now, I smile and remember how lovely Steve Cochrane made you feel and think he's worth every inch of his success and long may it continue!.
Brilliant clothes