Protein Rebel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protein Rebel
Read Protein Rebel  Reviews

About Protein Rebel :

We want to prove that people don't need to compromise to eat sustainably. That new, alternative proteins from plants, algae, insects and others can be better, delivering improved performance, taste, texture and nutrition than traditional animal and dairy proteins.

We believe that the faster the world stops relying on traditional animal and dairy proteins and moves towards a net zero future, the better. No compromise.

hello@proteinrebel.com

Protein Rebel Ltd, NowFood Centre, Chester

Tell us how Protein Rebel made you happy
Great experience from start to finish. Easy order and fast delivery , really nice tasting and can definitely see the results using this whilst training. Would definitely recommend.
Thanks Louise!
Really enjoy the Replace powder. It’s tasty and helping me lose weight in a healthy way. Love that it’s natural with no added sugar as too many supposed meal replacement powders/shakes are stacked full of sugar and other nasty stuff.
Very expensive. Small tubs, cannot buy in bulk. As for the environment, if you search a bit you can buy organic hemp protein at half the price (and in paper bags, not plastic tubs). That’s not organic and probably mostly cheap pea protein (the percentages are not mentioned).
Taste wise it’s Ok , but it smells ... plastic.
Hi Christos, sorry to hear you aren't happy. We do provide multi-buy discounts if you want to purchase more than one tub.

Regarding hemp, it isn't a complete protein so it won't provide you with all the necessary amino acids. I can also assure you that all our ingredients are premium quality.

If you're referring to compostable pouches when you say paper bags, unfortunately only 3% of the UK have home composts. They also can't be recycled and so have to be put in the general waste bin ending up as landfill. After careful consideration, we chose HDPE plastic tubs as being most sustainable as they're easy to recycle in your council bin. Plus for every tub purchased we save 1m2 of threatened habitat through the World Land Trust.
I bought it. They delivered it. It’s a protein powder.
It certainly is! But not just any protein powder!!!
Lovely chocolate flavour. Slightly thicker, coarser texture than the whey protein powder I use, but super enjoyable made with cold skimmed milk after a workout.
Hi Cathy, pleased you love the chocolate flavour!

Tim
A forward thinking, reliable and considerate company who make affordable high quality products.
My first experience of protein shakes, I was looking for something to help me recover from tougher workouts/runs. This is really doing the trick. I mix mine (dark chocolate recover) with coconut milk for a delicious post workout pick me up.
Thanks Gemma

Coconut and dark chocolate is a good combo!
Best non whey protein I have found after 12 years training. I have dark chocolate flavour and it blends well and is less earthy than other pea protein blends I have tried. I mix with some mint flavouring too. Great post workout and doesn't bloat me out like whey. Have already ordered again!
That's great feedback Lydia!! Thanks

Avoiding the bloat is one of the key reasons why we developed these products
Really love this product. It tastes great (no nasty flavours or fake sweeteners), doesn't give me any stomach issues and mixes well. Would recommend.
Thanks Lottie.

It's all natural and we think that's the way it should be!

Tim
Really tasty and smooth. Finding the right protein is key for your lifestyle and PR has it all. Taste, nutritional value and sustainability.
Protein Rebel  5 star review on 25th January 2021
Thanks Helen

Taste, sustainability and nutrition are key
Arrived quickly fantastic customer service
Love the products I purchased,I mix them with oat milk love the taste delicious.definitely recommend to anyone who loves protein.
Customer experience is excellent and the team are incredibly helpful and responsive.

Their website is well put together, easy to navigate and offers clear detail.

The product range is excellent and serves as a good base for your protein shake of choice. Good consistency and a pretty decent taste too.
This is a delicious protein powder that works well in smoothies and pancakes. The banana flavour has a great natural taste compared to other makes. Love this product so much I ordered two more this morning.
My first use of Protein shakes of any kind has been very fruitful and also tasty. I was expecting something really grainy and bland but this product is anything but.

I have been using the Replace product since launch, initially 3 times a week as part of a diet which lasted 2 months. In this period I lost just shy of 30lbs. I should say I am 6ft 1 and my starting weight was 14st 6.

After I hit my target weight I reduced the use of the Replacement down to twice a week to form part of my normal diet aimed at maintaining the new weight. As of my past weigh in 7 days ago I am sat at 12st 7lbs so only 3lbs higher than my lowest weight.

I have been so impressed that I am about to add the Recover product after my run or cycling exercise.

I couldn’t recommend more highly.
This is an excellent replacement protein powder, easily digestible and great flavours. Highly recommended.
Protein Rebel is rated 4.69 based on 16 reviews