Protein Rebel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protein Rebel
Read Protein Rebel  Reviews

About Protein Rebel :

We make high quality protein sports nutrition products for extreme and endurance athletes to help them recover quicker, run faster, cycle further and swim for longer. If you run over 5 miles, cycle over 20 miles, swim over 1 mile or workout for over an hour we have the protein for you.

Our products have been created to avoid bloating, the No1 problem associated with whey protein. They have been designed with academics, nutritionists and ingredient suppliers to deliver better performance.

We are more than protein experts. We believe in doing our best for the environment. Our ingredients are assessed for their impact on the planet and we have partnered with The World Land Trust to save threatened habitat.

And this is just the beginning.

hello@proteinrebel.com

Protein Rebel  5 star review on 4th March 2021
Scott A
Protein Rebel  5 star review on 4th March 2021
Scott A
The best protein recovery supplement by far ! This Super product has dramatically reduced my (DOMS) Meaning quicker recovery for me ! And ready for the next tough session !! 👍👍
Protein Rebel  5 star review on 6th May 2021
That's great to hear Walter! Glad you are enjoying. Regards Tim
Great product. Little to no bloating, tastes decent and always get a nice message from them written in the box. Definitely recommend it.
Hi Rob Thanks for the support. Developing products that are easy to digest has been really important to us so it's great to hear that you are finding that as well. take care Tim
As an endurance athlete, training 6-7 days a week, recovery is key 🔑 I have tried a dozen different vegan protein powders, and Protein Rebel banana & chocolate have been my favourite, by far! The protein tastes great, includes the full amino profile, and improves my recovery tremendously. The customer service is fantastic; always so friendly, welcoming, and happy to help. The sustainability of the company deserves a lot of commendation; putting planet before profit, and always looking for ways to improve 🌎 Highly recommend!
Thanks for the review Ellie! We're really pleased to hear that of products are helping you!! Tim
Super speedy delivery, I ordered the chocolate and banana flavour. It’s really simple to mix, 3 spoon fulls, 10 seconds to shake and it’s done. I like the fact it’s only 250ml, I find this super easy to drink. It isn’t gritty and tastes ok. I’ve been using it for around 3 weeks now and I’ve really noticed a difference. I’m fuller, I snack less (I use it after my bike commute) and generally feel better in myself. I’ve had no headaches which I used to get after riding especially given the warm weather. I also suffer from IBS and haven’t suffered any effects, something which I have had when I’ve tried these products (from different brands) before. I’ll definitely be ordering again.
Protein Rebel  5 star review on 21st July 2021
Thanks for the review Dean! I'm glad you are finding it easy to digest. Keep on biking! kind regards Tim
This is a fantastic protein powder, clean and healthy. Excellent product and highly recommended.
Thanks for the great review. We're glad you are enjoying it! Tim
Prompt delivery and great product. Felt great after using it, I’ve always been rather bloated and over full when I have used whey protein products in the past, so Protein Rebel is a superior alternative. I also love what the company stands for and their approach to the environment. 👏
Protein Rebel  5 star review on 27th June 2021
Thanks for the review JB!! Glad it was easy to use and didn't make you feel bloated. Tim
Great product. Tastes good, no bloating.
Hi Rob, Thanks for the review, it's really appreciated! Glad to hear there's no bloating and you are enjoying the taste. Happy training! Tim
Loving the Protein Rebel powders. They are easy to drink, not too sickly sweet. I have Reload after resistance training and Recover after my runs. I also add them to my porridge. Love the company ethos too.
Thanks Lisa! Thanks for the positive feedback. kind regards Tim
First class service and delivery. The personal note in the box certainly shows a company who cares. And the product itself? Brilliant! I feel stronger and recovered quicker since starting it.
Thanks for the review. It's really great to hear that it's working for you. Happy training. Tim
My salted caramel protein shake is my new favourite now and goes amazing with my FUEL chocolate granola!
Great experience from start to finish. Easy order and fast delivery , really nice tasting and can definitely see the results using this whilst training. Would definitely recommend.
Thanks Louise!
Really enjoy the Replace powder. It’s tasty and helping me lose weight in a healthy way. Love that it’s natural with no added sugar as too many supposed meal replacement powders/shakes are stacked full of sugar and other nasty stuff.
Very expensive. Small tubs, cannot buy in bulk. As for the environment, if you search a bit you can buy organic hemp protein at half the price (and in paper bags, not plastic tubs). That’s not organic and probably mostly cheap pea protein (the percentages are not mentioned). Taste wise it’s Ok , but it smells ... plastic.
Hi Christos, sorry to hear you aren't happy. We do provide multi-buy discounts if you want to purchase more than one tub. Regarding hemp, it isn't a complete protein so it won't provide you with all the necessary amino acids. I can also assure you that all our ingredients are premium quality. If you're referring to compostable pouches when you say paper bags, unfortunately only 3% of the UK have home composts. They also can't be recycled and so have to be put in the general waste bin ending up as landfill. After careful consideration, we chose HDPE plastic tubs as being most sustainable as they're easy to recycle in your council bin. Plus for every tub purchased we save 1m2 of threatened habitat through the World Land Trust.
I bought it. They delivered it. It’s a protein powder.
It certainly is! But not just any protein powder!!!
Lovely chocolate flavour. Slightly thicker, coarser texture than the whey protein powder I use, but super enjoyable made with cold skimmed milk after a workout.
Hi Cathy, pleased you love the chocolate flavour! Tim
A forward thinking, reliable and considerate company who make affordable high quality products.
My first experience of protein shakes, I was looking for something to help me recover from tougher workouts/runs. This is really doing the trick. I mix mine (dark chocolate recover) with coconut milk for a delicious post workout pick me up.
Thanks Gemma Coconut and dark chocolate is a good combo!
Best non whey protein I have found after 12 years training. I have dark chocolate flavour and it blends well and is less earthy than other pea protein blends I have tried. I mix with some mint flavouring too. Great post workout and doesn't bloat me out like whey. Have already ordered again!
That's great feedback Lydia!! Thanks Avoiding the bloat is one of the key reasons why we developed these products
Really love this product. It tastes great (no nasty flavours or fake sweeteners), doesn't give me any stomach issues and mixes well. Would recommend.
Thanks Lottie. It's all natural and we think that's the way it should be! Tim
Really tasty and smooth. Finding the right protein is key for your lifestyle and PR has it all. Taste, nutritional value and sustainability.
Protein Rebel  5 star review on 25th January 2021
Thanks Helen Taste, sustainability and nutrition are key
Arrived quickly fantastic customer service
Protein Rebel is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews