Protein Rebel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protein Rebel
Read Protein Rebel  Reviews

About Protein Rebel :

We want to prove that people don't need to compromise to eat sustainably - that new, alternative proteins from plants, algae, insects and others can be better, delivering better performance, taste, texture and nutrition than traditional animal and diary proteins.

We believe the faster the world stops relying on traditional animal and diary protein and moves towards a net zero future the better. No compromise.

hello@proteinrebel.com

Protein Rebel Ltd, NowFood Centre, Chester

Tell us how Protein Rebel made you happy
Really tasty and smooth. Finding the right protein is key for your lifestyle and PR has it all. Taste, nutritional value and sustainability.
Protein Rebel  5 star review on 25th January 2021
Arrived quickly fantastic customer service
Both the banana and chocolate Replace Shakes taste great and are filling so stop me snacking. Definitely recommend.
Quick and efficient delivery, I have been using the Replace dark chocolate powder which I would highly recommend. When I start training again I will definitely give the cricket powder Reload a try . 🙂
Love the products I purchased,I mix them with oat milk love the taste delicious.definitely recommend to anyone who loves protein.
Customer experience is excellent and the team are incredibly helpful and responsive.

Their website is well put together, easy to navigate and offers clear detail.

The product range is excellent and serves as a good base for your protein shake of choice. Good consistency and a pretty decent taste too.
I have been using protein rebel replace snd reload (both banana and chi kate flavour) for months - I love the ethics behind the company and really enjoy the shakes. My order always arrives promptly. I would definitely recommend these products!
This is a delicious protein powder that works well in smoothies and pancakes. The banana flavour has a great natural taste compared to other makes. Love this product so much I ordered two more this morning.
My first use of Protein shakes of any kind has been very fruitful and also tasty. I was expecting something really grainy and bland but this product is anything but.

I have been using the Replace product since launch, initially 3 times a week as part of a diet which lasted 2 months. In this period I lost just shy of 30lbs. I should say I am 6ft 1 and my starting weight was 14st 6.

After I hit my target weight I reduced the use of the Replacement down to twice a week to form part of my normal diet aimed at maintaining the new weight. As of my past weigh in 7 days ago I am sat at 12st 7lbs so only 3lbs higher than my lowest weight.

I have been so impressed that I am about to add the Recover product after my run or cycling exercise.

I couldn’t recommend more highly.
This is an excellent replacement protein powder, easily digestible and great flavours. Highly recommended.
Protein Rebel is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews