Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Very prompt, extremely polite and efficient service provided by Petr Masek today. Clearly an asset to Protect My Property!
Excellent. Engineer (Jason Haywood) was professional, efficient, polite and very thorough. Superb service.
Engineer (Jason Haywood) was excellent. Professional, polite, very thorough and totally efficient. Superb service.
very efficient prompt, quick and pleasant
Vincenzo was polite knowledgeable and efficient in dealing with our issues! Thank you
Darren halliday from PMP arrived today, shoe covers on, professional, friendly as always, very efficient and most polite. A real asset to the company. Received a call also to verify time of arrival. 5 star indeed
I needed assistance for my alarm and Darren Halliday went out of his way to help and support. Always professional, shoe covers always, efficient, friendly, helpful and always completes a thorough inspection. A great asset I feel for PMP and grateful of the last Friday visit today. 5 stars indeed.
Engineer Darren Halliday phoned to advise of arrival time and arrived on time and completed the service very efficiently and professionally.
The engineer Vincenzo called before arrival , arrived in good time and serviced professionally. Went out of his way to answer my questions and make sure that all worked well.
Engineer visit on time efficient and pleasant manner
We have just had a visit by Paul the Engineer to fix a faulty door contact at DE22 2TR on 08 October 2019. Back door contact and magnet repaired quickly and cleanly with clear explanations as to what went wrong! Friendly and timely.
Engineer David came to us today at the appointed time. He kindly rang me beforehand and was polite and efficient . Did everything that was expected quickly and well. Couldn't ask for more.
Engineer Paul Jackson was very efficient and helpful. Excellant service
Very happy with the alarm service by Vincenzo today.
He was very polite and professional in his work.
Darren was our engineer. Rang early to tell us when he would be here. Always very professional with his work
Mircea was the service engineer today, liked that he called early to advise he would be here am, so I could plan my day. Also called again to advise he would be with me in 10 minutes. Excellent service.
Warren always services our alarm. He’s friendly, fast and efficient. He will always go above and beyond what is expected of him, nothing is too much trouble for him.
He turns up on time and he phones before his visit to let us know when he will arrive.
All in all a great service.
Had our annual service by Petr Masek and he was very professional and thorough in his work. Thank you for a job well done.
Would like to thank Darren Halliday again for excellent service.Darren attended my property and rectified a fault even though it was early evening.Darren is a credit to your company.
Yet again, splendid service from engineer Darren Halliday. Arrived on time and very thorough work as we have come to expect. Thank you!
Protect My Property is rated 4.62 based on 138 reviews