Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Another very positive review for Darren Halliday. Serviced alarm today...efficient, polite, helpful and knowledgeable.
Darren Halliday, the engineer, serviced our alarm today and he was efficient, thorough, friendly and helpful.
Lee was very courteous and knowledgeable
Taueas our new engineer was very thorough with our service , fitted a new battery. He was very polite and helpful
Customer service fine. Service engineer came was courteous and helpful. He knew his job.
The engineer who visited (Paul) was very helpful and knowledgeable; fixed all of the issues, including ones we didn't know existed. The process of getting an engineer out could be a little easier though.
Darren Halliday was great. On time and efficient. Sorted a problem with our sensor.
Darren Halliday was the most thorough engineer we have ever had, excellent service
Efficient and on time service carried out by a very pleasant and polite young Polish man called Taueas who spoke perfect English.
Received a call to book an appointment for a service from a very pleasant and helpful person, and as usual, he confirmed engineer's name and when he would call. Our engineer, Warren, has been servicing our system for several years. He's great, very efficient, professional, helpful and friendly, extremely happy with the service we receive. Any problem we've had has always been dealt with very quickly and have nothing but positive experiences
I would like to commend Customer Care who contacted me regarding my problems. I do hope that my future dealings will be smooth.
very good service, fully checked out by Vincenzo and we feel very satisfied.
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you have received such fantastic service.

Protect My Property
The engineer, Darren Halliday, was very presentable, easy to talk to. knowledgeable, answered all my queries and carried out a detailed service to my security system.Very happy with the visit and service
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback on Darren and his service.

Protect My Property
Very efficient, enthusiastic, thorough and personable service by your engineer Vincenzo. An issue that we mentioned was quickly diagnosed and a replacement part ordered. First class customer service.
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your brilliant review.

We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with service provided by Vincenzo.

Protect My Property
Very efficient alarm service by Tomas this morning, completed quickly and competently, especially as it was his first visit to the property.
Hello,

Many thanks for taking your time to leave us a review!

We really appreciate you letting us know that you have received excellent customer service from our engineer Tomas.

Protect My Property
Excellent service from Vincenzo at Protect My Property. He identified a problem and explained it to me throughout the process until a solution was found. Very happy overall with the customer service!
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your excellent review! It's great to hear you're happy with our service particularly from our engineer Vincenzo.

Protect My Property
The engineer, Darren Halliday, arrived on time, did the job well and efficiently, and communicated well. All this with a pleasant and professional disposition.
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear you're happy with the service from our engineer Darren.

Protect My Property
Excellent service the engineer was very efficient this morning
Hi Mr Davies,

Thank you very much for your brilliant review. It's great to hear you're happy with the service you received.

Protect My Property
The engineers are brilliant, very customer focused and always go the extra mile...
Hi John,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We're very happy to hear that you're pleased with the service provided.

Protect My Property
Good service at last. We have experienced major problems with our old security system and had to update because of this. The service given by your engineer was good and very polite. However in hindsight the engineer did not explain how to use the new system and just handed us the booklet to read. Since this my partner used the system using the tag given to him and exited the house and on his return the alarm had gone off. This is the reason we have downgraded our award.
Protect My Property is rated 4.76 based on 114 reviews