Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Clean, tidy, professional servicing of my alarm system, including taking time to explain aspects of the system. I feel that I get value for money, but more especially peace of mind
Clean, tidy, professional servicing of the alarm system - extremely thorough and take time to explain aspects of the system. Made to feel that I am getting value for money, but above all, peace of mind that the system will work as it is intended in the future.
I could not fault Marc Fox, he was thoroughly professional, polite and was very efficient. He let us know what he was doing and left after tidying up thoroughly. The best engineer from PMP so far. A bit disappointed at PMP administration as we were left for a few weeks with no alarm due to a fault and we pay to have a response.
Jason Heywood carried out our six month check today 21/11/19
He was very efficient and pleasant, great job.
Engineer Jason Heywood ,carried out six monthly check today 20/11/19
He was extremely thorough,efficient and courteous.
Cannot fault him at all.
Well done.
The alarm service was carried out by Darren Halliday. He was very thorough and professional and completed the work promptly. He was very courteous and answered my questions quickly and politely.
Highly recommended service.
Thorough and detailed service check carried out politely and efficiently by engineer Mark Fox.
Marc arrived on time having telephoned ahead ,introduced himself and started a routine service without delay . Enough small chat about the system without being overbearingly technical ! Thank you for an efficient ,professional service visit .
MARC SERVICED OUR ALARM SYSTEM TODAY. HE HAS BEEN BEFORE AND AS ON PREVIOUS VISITS HE WAS FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT AND AS ALWAYS TOOK HIS SHOES OFF WHEN ENTERING OUR HOUSE.
A CREDIT TO THE COMPANY
the engineer Darren Malliday was very efficient and professional. He phoned before hand to advise ETA. On arrival he explained the checks then showed and explained the results. Indeed all the engineers we have had over the years have been equally professional.
Periodic service carried out by Darren Halliday. He very thorough and professional. The work was completed promptly and he even recommended a spray to deter spiders from walking across our sensors!
The engineer was extremely helpful and courteous. He made good suggestions to help us. I recommend this company
Darren Halliday attended my system faults this weekend,fitted new call pad and serviced system,fully explained the new pad , very professional and
response time excellent
Your engineer Peter Masek visited us He rectified and serviced our alarm system. He did the job very efficiently and professionally. He was not in a hurry and explained all the technicalities well. Highly recommended.
Prompt service following request and worked around me for a suitable time. Engineer Darren Halliday was extremely prompt and efficient.
Terrific service from DAVID. He had to re-route from his given destination for us in Harrogate to Cumbria, due to an office error. Fulfilled his planned route, with a time consuming emergency job, then came over to Cumbria, a 2.5 hour drive ariving at 16.45.
Not only did he service our system, but set up the zones for our user functionality. He didn't need to do the latter. And even more amazing is that he extended his day so that we would not be disadvantaged by having to re-book.
Excellent service from a dedicated, pleaseant and polite engineer who has "customer service" at the heart of what he does.
Please pass on my commendation and thanks
Very pleasant and polite engineer called Petr Masek, new to the organisation, but very helpful and knowledgable first called to investigate why the alarm had gone off unexpectedly. He found and replaced a faulty movement detector but the alarm went off again a few hours after he left. He returned and discovered that the new detector was set to a different frequency to the system we have installed and we are yet to hear how that will be resolved.
Service engineer arrived on time. Very efficient and helpful. Very pleasant and very good all round.
Engineer Marc Fox has just been to my property to complete an annual service of my alarm. He called in the morning to confirm when would could expect him. He was very professional, friendly and performed the service a full test in line with what was required. Very happy customer.
Vincenzo was thorough and efficient in getting our alarm system up and running again. He answered all of our questions and was very personable. A full service was also carried out. We were very happy with the service supplied by both the back office and with the engineer sent, Vincenzo.
Protect My Property is rated 4.58 based on 142 reviews