Property Buyers London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Property Buyers London

0800 68 94 178

post@propertybuyers.london

20 – 22 Wenlock Road

How would you rate Property Buyers London?

Jane Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Friendly reliable service. Sold my house just as they said they would in the time-scale agreed with them. Also got the price agreed. Reliable trustworthy company unlike some of the others I tried to get offers from."
Val Cornell
Verified Buyer
"Quick turnaround - really pleased! I'm not one for writing reviews but what a great service I received from Sell House Fast. Due to my husbands illness I needed to release funds quickly from our property and after calling a couple of companies felt a little dismayed at what I' been offered. After speaking with somene called Nic, I was given a really competitive price, which was agreed after only a couple of discussions. After that Nic was again really helpful and friendly and dealt with everything, quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended, many thanks."
Sonia & Richard Bateman
Verified Buyer
"Promised to sell our house quickly in a matter of weeks and delivered! Totally unexpected. We were in touch with national homebuyers, flying homes and others but none came up with an offer as good as these. Took a little longer to get an offer which we were happy with, but the price we struck was better than all the others. Hat's off to sell house fast ltd!"
Terri Samson
Verified Buyer
"Promised 'we buy any house' and national homebuyers but the price offered for a quick house sale wasn't enough. When we discussed how soon we needed to sell, things definitely looked up, as we were not in any desperate rush, we just had to get a guaranteed buyer who wouldn't back out further down the line. Overall very happy as they stuck to their end of the deal and we sold and got probably a few thousand less than selling through an estate agent."
Dan Betterman
Verified Buyer
"Super firm to deal with. We sold our house quickly in Wakefield through them and moved in a matter of weeks. I highly recommend anyone needing a quick sale to try out sell house fast limited."
"Thanks Alan for selling my home quickly and without any drama!"
Darren Wilmott
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic company, thanks Alan!. We received lots of help with selling our home. We were initially a little disappointed with what Sell House Fast Ltd offered us, around 75% for a quick sale, but I guess that's what most property buying companies pay. We couldn't afford to take that kind of hit so opted for a 3 month selling period which worked as we're now out of our little flat in Angel to a much nicer property in Islington. I would give them 5 stars if they had offered us more initially."
Yolanta Kiminski
Verified Buyer
"Good honest quick sale company. Answered all my queries. Initially a little hesitant about approaching this type of property buyer, as we read reviews online and were apprehensive. Our fears were unfounded, they gave us several choices dependent on how quickly we wanted to sell our home. In the end we opted for a guaranteed cash buyer who bought our home in just a few weeks, and we received much more than we thought!"
Nichola Sanderson
Verified Buyer
"My Father was poorly and needed full time care, I needed to be near him so I had to sell my house and move closer as I didn't drive. I initially went to an estate agent but wasn't impressed with what they told me - "it may take a few months, but we're confident of a good result". I didn't have a few months, I needed to move quickly, that's when I found SellHouseFast Ltd and everything changed. I had an offer within days and moved within weeks. It was really easy and the staff were great. Thank you again!"
Pauline Bradbury
Verified Buyer
"I am happy to add to Sell House fast Ltd's reviews. They helped me with the sale of my Aunt's house which she left to me and my family. As the house was owned by all of us and we needed to sell it quickly to pay my Aunt's bills, we needed a reliable company which wouldn't mess us around. They said they could get us 80% for a sale in just a few days or more if we could wait a few weeks or so.The solicitor told us that it would take them 6 weeks to sort things out and Sell House Fast Ltd said they could get us more. We were more than happy with the amount we received, probably 85/90% of the value for a quick sale. Thank you once again to all the staff at Sell House Fast Ltd in what was a difficult and stressful time."
Property Buyers London is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews