Property Buyer Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Property Buyer

About Property Buyer: Property Buyer is a regulated property buying company operating in the UK Quick House Sale industry. We purchase properties quickly for cash and complete in as little as 7 days or in a timescale to suit you.

Property Buyer3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street London

"Fast, efficient and trustworthy."
"Great company and professional staff. From the moment I called Property Buyer I knew I was in safe hands. Selling my property online was all new to me, but the process was simple and transparent. A special thanks to Josh for holding my hand along the way :)"
"A dependable company which Helped me out of a tricky situation. My house chain collapsed and Property Buyer picked up the pieces and helped me secure my onward purchase. Thanks again for all your help"
"Property Buyer were fast, stress free and cost me nothing to sell. If you want a quick sale without the normal complications / delays of an estate agent i would certainly recommend this company."
"Thanks Property Buyer for buying my property in the timescales you promised. For reasons I don't want to discuss here, I needed to sell my house quickly in a week. I read about Property Buyer in my local newspaper, they came highly recommended and had all the accreditations and regulations. I have never sold to a company before but it was straightforward, fast and I had no fees to pay. Thanks James for your assistance and reassurance throughout, I will miss out daily chats! All the best and a big thank you! DC"
Property Buyer is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews