Projuice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Projuice
Own Driver, Courier
Read Projuice Reviews

Tell us how Projuice made you happy
Fast efficient delivery service. Top quality smoothies. Very professional. Highly recommend
Helpful customer service. ETA of delivery. Great fruit!
Poor -straws not included. Pos materials not included. Inconvenient delivery time.
Hi James, We have been trying to contact you but with no success. Our records show that the POS and straws were indeed delivered and signed for. Non frozen products are often delivered via a different courier to frozen products so apologies if there was a delay but they would have still arrived with you on the same day. If you would like to discuss this further please don't hesitate to call the office.
Item arrived by conscientious courier, very quickly and securely. Very pleased thanks.
Excellent product (frozen blueberries) and very good service. Slightly disappointed that this time, Projuice didn't give me a call or message to let me know when the delivery was arriving, as they have done on previous occasions. For frozen stuff, I definitely have to be there when it arrives. I called to ask and it turned out to be arriving later that same day. Luckily it wasn't a problem this time but a heads up would have been helpful.
Order was placed when the part broke, and arrived promptly without delay the next day. (Just for clarity the part was due for replacement, the machine in the workhorse).
Reliably delivered as always.
Good product but financially they are very difficult to deal with. We have three cafes all of whom sell the product, but they don't allow accounts to be opened, and cards have to be registered at the address, which ours aren't. Should be much easier for businesses to deal with
Brought several varieties to trial with our customers, unfortunately received poor feedback so won’t be reordering
That's a shame! Can I ask how you were making the drinks? What were you blending them with? We've sold millions of smoothies and shakes and for your customers not to like any flavours is very suprising indeed!
Always very helpful
Love the products and always a prompt delivery!
Fantastic customer service as someone new to the catering business I had a lot of questions the projuice team were very helpful and I'm now a customer
Excellent pricing and good quality product.
thank you to Karen especially for sorting a tricky delivery issue for us this week. as we are expecting a busy weekend it was crucial for us to receive the items we ordered.. fantastic job.. thank you again..
Product very good but they should do free delivery for orders around the £100+ mark
Long standing customer, repeat order, easy to request, good product and good service.
Hi you should have paypal. You would find people would pay straight away.
Really happy with my purchase and delivery, I would thoroughly recommend Projuice
Great, fast delivery thank you
Although we absolutely love the products I am very disappointed with the delivery costs. We are a very small village shop, where storage is minimal and to order over 15 case to qualify for free delivery is almost impossible. I do feel that the charges incurred per case is very expensive and it is deterring us from placing orders.
Thank you for leaving a review. If you are unable to order 15 boxes each time we have a number of options for you. 1: We have a 6 box price list where free delivery is available on 6 or more boxes. In order to change on to this please call the office to request. 2: We will soon be launching 5 smoothie flavours in boxes of 15 sachets. Each box will count towards delivery and the boxes are half the size of our current boxes. 3: We have a number of food service providers that stock our products - all of which can deliver smaller orders. Please call the office with your location and we can put you in touch with the relevant company. Thanks once again for your review and we're glad you love our products.
Projuice is rated 4.34 based on 392 reviews