Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 14th January 2019
Ben Cookson
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
I made an order for colloidal zinc on 21st May and even accounting for slower delivery due to current events I have not received my order and no explanation as to why so understandable I am unable to give a review of this product
Hi Jane,

Thanks for your email and review,

Your tracking link is here: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_GB&tracknum=1Z97X68A6834674725/trackdetails

We did dispatch this to you on time back on 22nd May, however UPS who are usually very efficient have had delays, it does say according to the tracking that it is out for delivery today to you, as you can see on the link above (click on Detailed View on the tracking link page)

Kind regards,

Alan
My orders arrived in excellent time and deserves 5* so thank you. Sadly, your customer service is non-existent and deserves zero stars. I have emailed 7+ times since 6th March through 3rd April with a query and have received no reply. Your product seems to be satisfactory but I am more than disappointed with your lack of after-sales service. On the leaflet accompanying my orders, it says to contact you with any queries! The review request was sent to me on 13th March and I delayed responding until now, hoping you would have the courtesy to reply. I don’t like giving negative reviews but when I have to contact another company to answer my query, I don’t feel I can give a good one.
Awaiting my order nr. 4351
This review was left 2 days after an order was placed with international shipping to Portugal. The order was duly sent, but obviously international orders do take a bit longer.
I am still waiting for my order
Hi Patrick. Your review is unfair as we have never received your payment for your order (via bank transfer). If you could please look into this and resolve we can then send your order.
I find it absolutely hilarious that I have been sent this email to review an item that I never actually received. Luckily I paid via PayPal so have disputed it and eventually got my money back.
Unfortunately, at the time of your order, we were having a medical emergency, but you opted to pursue a paypal claim after just 2 days and we refunded you back in full.
I am extremely disappointed as I have yet to receive an order that I placed before Christmas. No response when I have placed online enquires which is extremely poor service. I was recommended to this site over others and will now need to dispute this payment with pay pal
Hi Jenna, sorry to hear this. However, looking at our records, it does appear your order was shipped in full by Royal Mail on 24th December. You must remember to allow extra time over the Christmas period. Thanks, The PCS Team.
Have not received it yet. Have emailed and no reply.
Hi Keith, We do hope you have now received your order, I expect it was delayed due to the recent weather conditions but we did dispatch on time and also did reply to your email at our earliest opportunity.
Have not received my order yet
Hopefully you've received these now Susan, apologies for the delay but we were very busy during the Christmas period.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 635 reviews